Has Your SO Humored Your Fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Has Your SO Humored Your Fetish?

Postby ewerdew » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:03 pm

Despite not being into vore, my boyfriend has occasionally done vorish dirty talk for me before and that made me wonder:

Does anyone else have a partner (especially those who aren't particularly interested in the fetish) who has done the same?
ewerdew
New to the forum

Re: Has Your SO Humored Your Fetish?

Postby ZeeTheHellion » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Nnnnnope, we rarely talk like that in person. (mostly because we're mainly mute or soft-spoken) Online though...it gets pretty voraciously dirty.
Might not want to eat me, I taste bad. Ehehe...
ZeeTheHellion
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:46 pm

My girlfriend has tried that in the past but, she admitted that she doesn't fancy it. I like to keep vore out of the relationship since I don't want her to have to play along. I do sometimes rest my ear on her belly though, and she never seems to mind.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:06 am

Currently single, and none of my past girlfriends brought it up. I didn't either, so there's that. I do vaguely remember every so often, when laying on the grass with one of them (I was not dating them all at the same time), with my head on her belly just listening, but she never asked something like "ever wonder what it's like in there?" Nothing vorish ever came up. Hell, the closest thing ever, that I can recall clearly, was when we were getting intimate (different girlfriend), I was goin' a little hard and she asked if I was trying to crawl up her pussy. I didn't know anything about vore at the time, so I joked that I was.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby BelleJar » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:15 am

yeah we've done the vorish rp but since he's not actually into it it just doesn't feel right to me XP also i'm not into the whole "vore your lover" thing and that's what it always feels like. so we stopped and worked out a deal that i can play vore with friends but no sex scenes unless it's with girls. he still gets a shit ton of good bf points for trying though
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ouphe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:42 pm

My SO is a prey/sub type, and I tend to be a dom/pred, so we discuss and play a good bit. A number of my stories are written on her request in fact.
ouphe
Participator

Postby hopebob865 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:02 am

I've had a girl tell me I "taste good" out of the blue, but I think I'm taking the fact that I like vore to the grave. ^^;
hopebob865
New to the forum

Postby threk » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:19 am

Out of 2 SO's I've told, one was understandably weirded out by it, the other, now long-running girlfriend, thought it was unorthodox, but was willing to give it a try and ended up quite enjoying some aspects of it and is more than willing to RP being a UB pred, although has admitted that most other types of vore are a bit too out there for her. We can have casual chats about it though, so that's nice.
threk
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:14 am

Yes.

Both of my sexual partners have been told about it. Neither is particularly into it themselves, but both like to use it to flirt with me and tease me. Mostly just verbally a bit here and there, but it's still nice and it feels validating and loving that they do humor my kink a bit. I also tend to have to use a bit of mental fantasy to help myself actually climb the arousal ladder past a certain point during sex, and neither of them minds me vocalizing some of that fantasy and sharing what's going through my mind. Usually "things I want to do to them" which while they don't enjoy for the vore itself, I think they enjoy the dominance aspect and also what it does for me. My wife and I created a character together here on the chat one time to try and see if she liked playing it together with me, and we both kinda did. But after a started-and-then-dropped RP or two, I think it proved to be more work than the fun it generated. For her at least. Still, it's nice to be dipping my own toes back in and to feel so supported doing so.

A couple of my close friends who also know about it (we sometimes chat about weird stuff we're into) also occasionally like to use it to tease me with vorish "innuendos" or by pointedly looking at me while putting something in their mouths to eat.

I've become a much happier person since I surrounded myself with people who are okay with weirdness, at least in small amounts :lol:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby creepydude1980 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:01 pm

hopebob865 wrote:I think I'm taking the fact that I like vore to the grave. ^^;

Same.
creepydude1980
New to the forum

Postby adrenaline077 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Good question. My current boyfriend is amazing and when I told him about my fetish, he wasn’t weirded out at all. At first he didn’t want anything to do with it, because he’s a bit shy when it comes to sex and all that fun stuff. Now, though, he doesn’t mind at all!

He lets me listen to his belly whenever I want, and when we are having sexy time he will often push my face into it or hold my head against it. He also “forces” me to kiss his belly - something we both very much like. He’ll rub his belly and say someone is in there, or I’m going to be in there. Sometimes he’ll take my hand and put it in his stomach, ask if I “feel them moving inside”. He tells me I’m tasty and yummy all the time and that he’s going to swallow me while. We both really like teasing and pleasing each other now so he’s gotten really good at all this stuff. He brings a certain sense of humor into it, which I enjoy, because it makes it a little less awkward.

The other day he told me he needed a “belly full of *my name*” and I thought I was gonna pass out.

He even will force burps up while rubbing his tummy, since I have a thing for burping too.

Yeah... he’s pretty much amazing

Honestly, I have found the people who I tell about this fetish don’t really care. People are into some kinky stuff man. This is not nearly one of the weirdest fetishes out there and if you find someone you’re comfortable with I say it doesn’t hurt to tell them. The worst that will happen is they won’t be into it and nothing will change
adrenaline077
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:17 pm

I wish I had a boyfriend who'd do fun vore stuff with me. Maybe someday... :roll:
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ZopTopBlog » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:09 am

It took a while to tell my SO about my vore fetish...it was also pretty nerve wrecking because we have been together for so long. At first they seemed a bit bugged out however I found out they too have a pretty offbeat fetish. It turned into the two of us mutually sharing something we had never shared before which was honestly refreshing and nice.

Of course they had questions and I told them, and had to hold back a lot of details at first (I'm into a lot of the vore variations x.X). They are open to doing stuff but it's one of those things that's pretty hard to mimic IRL. One thing they did/do which is amazing and super simple was; during sex they locked their mouth over mine and wouldn't let go; any time i want to leave their lips they hold my head to theirs. Sounds silly but it sorta mimics being prey in a sense. They also tease a bit here and there.

Honestly if you find someone who is open, honest, genuine and you want to spend a significant portion of your life with them it's not the end of the world to share your interests! You may find out they have other interests too! :D
ZopTopBlog
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Sat May 05, 2018 12:03 pm

no, and it would make me uncomfortable if anyone who wasn't into it would engage in it just to indulge me. i just can't do the "i like it because it makes you happy" thing; if we're not both into something for at least similar reasons, it ain't gonna work. i'd rather just get that stuff somewhere else, you know?
not saying there's anything wrong with other people going about it their own way.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ruthborn » Sun May 13, 2018 10:38 pm

While she's not really into it as it doesn't do much for her, my SO does joke about my fetish from time to time. Particularly when we're watching movies and a vore scene pops up, she will jokingly ask me if that had turned me on.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion