What are your realistic vore fantasies?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What are your realistic vore fantasies?

Postby Scrumptious » Sat May 19, 2018 3:19 pm

coop500 wrote:I forgot to mention since I'm a tiny bit shy about it but in some RPs I do perma endo, where the prey just stays in the pred's tummy, usually reserved for homeless little orphans that need a warm, cozy home~

But that's not really that realistic... in fact it's not realistic at all so apologies for derailing the thread.

I think that we're the only ones left. That may be because we derailed the thread, or it may be because we're the only one's keeping it alive.

But, let's see if we can't re-rail the thread, and instead of talking about the aspects that are not realistic, talk about the elements that are.

Like you (I'm guessing), I focus on non-fantastic preds. While their size and/or capacity to swallow things might be unrealistic, they are not fantasy creatures like dragons, nagas, anthros, or (other) magical beings. They're humans, and - in my case - they tend to be humans I know. The situations that bring about the vore situations are derived from real-life imaginable contexts, with as few unrealistic wrinkles as possible. My fantasies are set in this world, and the vore relationships come out of the relationships that I have (or have had) with the preds in question. Sometimes my fantasy will involve some celebrity (because they're beautiful, and there's plenty of online imagery on hand to look at), but they remain that individual, who is empowered by their wealth and status.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Scrumptious wrote:
coop500 wrote:I forgot to mention since I'm a tiny bit shy about it but in some RPs I do perma endo, where the prey just stays in the pred's tummy, usually reserved for homeless little orphans that need a warm, cozy home~

But that's not really that realistic... in fact it's not realistic at all so apologies for derailing the thread.

I think that we're the only ones left. That may be because we derailed the thread, or it may be because we're the only one's keeping it alive.

But, let's see if we can't re-rail the thread, and instead of talking about the aspects that are not realistic, talk about the elements that are.

Like you (I'm guessing), I focus on non-fantastic preds. While their size and/or capacity to swallow things might be unrealistic, they are not fantasy creatures like dragons, nagas, anthros, or (other) magical beings. They're humans, and - in my case - they tend to be humans I know. The situations that bring about the vore situations are derived from real-life imaginable contexts, with as few unrealistic wrinkles as possible. My fantasies are set in this world, and the vore relationships come out of the relationships that I have (or have had) with the preds in question. Sometimes my fantasy will involve some celebrity (because they're beautiful, and there's plenty of online imagery on hand to look at), but they remain that individual, who is empowered by their wealth and status.

Well I do go outside some of the realism in the fact my favorite characters tend to be humanoids, but not QUITE human, basically like Lucifer, he looks human 99% of the time but... He's actually the Devil and sometimes shows it.

Or Geralt from Witcher, who's kinda human still but also mutated. But yeah I don't usually go for the nagas, dragons and stuff like that, I like preds that can blend into humanity and not be spotted too easily. Reeling back to realism, I feel that's more realistic to have a small handful of preds or even just one in the whole world that nom prey, rather than having a whole society focused around it and allowing it freely.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:39 am

Only realistic pieces in vore i am have is unwillingness and discomfort of prey, chasing/hunting, graphic digestion and maybe hard vore.

I am do have sometimes fantasies of my favourite TV hoster/actor being either pred or prey.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion