Unaware digestion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Unaware digestion

Postby justinrpg » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:55 pm

Does anybody else like the idea of one digesting another, but the pred is unaware that she digested another living creature? It would be something along the lines of: Not only did she not know that she swallowed him, but she also does not know that she digested him.

I especially love this kind of scenario when it involved married couples who really love each other and the wife does not know that she digested her shrunken husband.

This occurs a lot with Reshiram/I

But I find the idea of one unknowingly digesting another in general is very hot.

Does anybody else like the idea of unaware digestion?

What are some unaware digestion scenarios that you all like?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unaware digestion

Postby Tgut » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:22 pm

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby Emi » Tue May 01, 2018 12:32 pm

Does anybody else like the idea of one digesting another, but the pred is unaware that he digested another living creature? It would be something along the lines of: Not only did he not know that he swallowed her, but he also does not know that he digested her.

Yes. Indeed, unaware vore is amazing, dramatic and desperate (if the pred was aware, he could spare his prey from his stomach if he feels pity for her). But unaware... damn, he can digest his love unawarely which is very dramatic, especially if she is unwilling. I also like the idea of unwilling pred and willing prey. She asks him to swallow her, he strongly refuses, then she resorts to some cheating, hiding in his food, making him swallow and digest her unawarely. Nice.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Filan » Thu May 03, 2018 12:30 am

This can be fun in multiple ways. Exploring some hot guy and when you get to his most personal area unfortunately his partner decides then is a good time to give a BJ... Or the ole cereal trope, over used in unaware vore but cannot beat the classics.

There is Aware+Unware, Where one party wants to dispose of someone so they shrink them and toss them into some person's food. Said person is not aware at all that they got something extra.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby oishi1 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:47 pm

I have quite a few in my gallery.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/352999
oishi1
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion