For or against teen giantess vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby SamuelOrona » Wed May 30, 2018 1:31 pm

MechaSharkZilla wrote:
SamuelOrona wrote:I just don’t understand why giant girls swallowing people has yet to catch on in mainstream comic books and films.


We got a bit close with Giganta from DC, but no cigar. :(
Spoiler: show
Image


I wish someone lik Karbo would get a cartoon deal from a network to turn Felarya into a cartoon series
I'm a writer/artist interested in making non-fatal giantess vore comics
Visit my website: http://www.samuelorona.com
User avatar
SamuelOrona
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:44 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby Scrumptious » Wed May 30, 2018 4:37 pm

SamuelOrona wrote:I wish someone lik Karbo would get a cartoon deal from a network to turn Felarya into a cartoon series


That really would be awesome. I wonder how long it would be before there would be a hue and cry, leading to a public debate* of its sexualization or not. For many of us it does tend to trip erotic triggers, but I wonder how many non-fetishists would pick up on that.


*Anymore, "public debate, really should not be called "debate" - since it's just a series of outrage monologues, rather than ... debate.
User avatar
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby linkever » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:29 am

Scrumptious wrote:
SamuelOrona wrote:I wish someone lik Karbo would get a cartoon deal from a network to turn Felarya into a cartoon series


That really would be awesome. I wonder how long it would be before there would be a hue and cry, leading to a public debate* of its sexualization or not. For many of us it does tend to trip erotic triggers, but I wonder how many non-fetishists would pick up on that.


*Anymore, "public debate, really should not be called "debate" - since it's just a series of outrage monologues, rather than ... debate.


If it is publish in a popular. Some would see it as horror, others would see it as a joke. Some will see it as illegal, while others will love it. The bdsm community will surely approve it, same with giantess community. The vore community would also grow significantly. However, there will be a backlash against this fetish as many considers vore to be in the same category as real cannibalism and should be treated like pedophilia and the media would surely agrees to that.
User avatar
linkever
Participator
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:16 pm

linkever wrote:
Scrumptious wrote:
SamuelOrona wrote:I wish someone lik Karbo would get a cartoon deal from a network to turn Felarya into a cartoon series


That really would be awesome. I wonder how long it would be before there would be a hue and cry, leading to a public debate* of its sexualization or not. For many of us it does tend to trip erotic triggers, but I wonder how many non-fetishists would pick up on that.

*Anymore, "public debate, really should not be called "debate" - since it's just a series of outrage monologues, rather than ... debate.


If it is publish in a popular. Some would see it as horror, others would see it as a joke. Some will see it as illegal, while others will love it. The bdsm community will surely approve it, same with giantess community. The vore community would also grow significantly. However, there will be a backlash against this fetish as many considers vore to be in the same category as real cannibalism and should be treated like pedophilia and the media would surely agrees to that.


I guess it would depend on which media. The right-wing media would probably have outrage. The mainstream media might treat it like an interesting freakshow.

Honestly, however, the more outrage there is, the more it will grow the community. Sometimes bad press is great press.
User avatar
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby linkever » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:58 am

linkever wrote:
Scrumptious wrote:
SamuelOro wrote:[url]

That really would be awesome. I wonder how long it would be before there would be a hue and cry, leading to a public debate* of its sexualization or not. For many of us it does tend to trip erotic triggers, but I wonder how many non-fetishists would pick up on that.

*Anymore, "public debate, really should not be called "debate" - since it's just a series of outrage monologues, rather than ... debate.


If it is publish in a popular. Some would see it as horror, others would see it as a joke. Some will see it as illegal, while others will love it. The bdsm community will surely approve it, same with giantess community. The vore community would also grow significantly. However, there will be a backlash against this fetish as many considers vore to be in the same category as real cannibalism and should be treated like pedophilia and the media would surely agrees to that.


I guess it would depend on which media. The right-wing media would probably have outrage. The mainstream media might treat it like an interesting freakshow.

Honestly, however, the more outrage there is, the more it will grow the community. Sometimes bad press is great press.


The only risk factor of an outrage would be the legality, because you know... Cannibalism is illegal. A group of people could take it to court to make vore illegal and won as they could talk about it like it is just cannibalism and encourage cannibal to meet futur victim. I don't think the judge will dive too deep into all the category of vore so yeah... That could happen.
User avatar
linkever
Participator
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby leriodenbron » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:34 am

Personally, I'm against it. For me, I identify exclusively as prey, so the pred is the direct object of my sexual fantasy. And if I wouldn't be attracted to the pred as a real life sexual partner, then he/she won't be effective as a pred in a vore scenario. Nudity or no, if an underage girl is the pred in a vore scenario, it gives me the heebie jeebies because, since vore is an exclusively sexual thing for me, it feels wrong to have an underage girl participating at all. I don't really even like children as prey when I'm just observing because it still brings them into the realm of sexual arousal, which takes me right out of it. And while I'm not ashamed of my fetish, I also don't believe that there's any good or defensible reason that young would-or-could-be-vorarephiles "should be given choices of whom to sexualize" insofar as including underage people or characters in the fantasy.
leriodenbron
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby Lorelei » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:28 am

What do I think about teenage giants in combination with fetish like Vore? I love it. I also like teenagers and young adults in the area Vore, why not young giants. Not only in the Macro / Micro range, but also as a Pred (rarely Preys) for other big creatures like dragons or monsters. Or a fight between 2 giants can also be great, or even a devouring duel between the two. Since the smaller people in the area had nothing to laugh at such a fight :).

But what is still important to distinguish between teenagers and children. It often annoys me that many people view all fantasies or drawings under 18 or 21 (depending on the country) as pedo, which is completely wrong. Because a 16-17 year old teenage girl does not have much in common with a child of 12 or younger.
User avatar
Lorelei
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 12:25 pm

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby Scrumptious » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:34 am

linkever wrote:The only risk factor of an outrage would be the legality, because you know... Cannibalism is illegal. A group of people could take it to court to make vore illegal and won as they could talk about it like it is just cannibalism and encourage cannibal to meet futur victim. I don't think the judge will dive too deep into all the category of vore so yeah... That could happen.


Can't stop the signal. Strike it down and it shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. :wink:

Yes, cannibalism is illegal, but if judges start overturning the 1st amendment (or the free-speech law in a jurisdiction near you) on this sort of thing, we're in for a lot more trouble than not getting our vore fix.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, because we do seem to live in times that are politically crazy - and we should vote and be active to constrain the forces that would undermine our basic rights.

I do think that laws against child pornography are reasonable, even if a friend of a friend has been caught up in something that might have gone too far against him. However, there does have to be a real crime that underlies an indictment, not just a facile slippery-slope argument. There does have to be an actual case of exploitation of a victim who does not have legal agency. Cartoon characters are not victims, and should be free to eat whomever they want, and are also fine fodder for other cartoon characters.
User avatar
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:39 am

Scrumptious wrote:
linkever wrote:The only risk factor of an outrage would be the legality, because you know... Cannibalism is illegal. A group of people could take it to court to make vore illegal and won as they could talk about it like it is just cannibalism and encourage cannibal to meet futur victim. I don't think the judge will dive too deep into all the category of vore so yeah... That could happen.


Can't stop the signal. Strike it down and it shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. :wink:

Yes, cannibalism is illegal, but if judges start overturning the 1st amendment (or the free-speech law in a jurisdiction near you) on this sort of thing, we're in for a lot more trouble than not getting our vore fix.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, because we do seem to live in times that are politically crazy - and we should vote and be active to constrain the forces that would undermine our basic rights.

I do think that laws against child pornography are reasonable, even if a friend of a friend has been caught up in something that might have gone too far against him. However, there does have to be a real crime that underlies an indictment, not just a facile slippery-slope argument. There does have to be an actual case of exploitation of a victim who does not have legal agency. Cartoon characters are not victims, and should be free to eat whomever they want, and are also fine fodder for other cartoon characters.

I don't think we'll lose the 1st amendment. The powers that be own more than just the government so it's easier to do it through big businesses like Youtube demonetizing or outright removing videos they simply don't like. Destroying the 1st amendment will cause an outrage when they don't want it. Now destroying free speech through businesses, that's a lot easier. The public will be okay with that because "well it's just businesses doing this they can run the business how they want and we're not going to jail for it."
User avatar
Jayezox
---
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 pm
Location: United States
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby linkever » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:35 am

Scrumptious wrote:
linkever wrote:The only risk factor of an outrage would be the legality, because you know... Cannibalism is illegal. A group of people could take it to court to make vore illegal and won as they could talk about it like it is just cannibalism and encourage cannibal to meet futur victim. I don't think the judge will dive too deep into all the category of vore so yeah... That could happen.


Can't stop the signal. Strike it down and it shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. :wink:

Yes, cannibalism is illegal, but if judges start overturning the 1st amendment (or the free-speech law in a jurisdiction near you) on this sort of thing, we're in for a lot more trouble than not getting our vore fix.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, because we do seem to live in times that are politically crazy - and we should vote and be active to constrain the forces that would undermine our basic rights.

I do think that laws against child pornography are reasonable, even if a friend of a friend has been caught up in something that might have gone too far against him. However, there does have to be a real crime that underlies an indictment, not just a facile slippery-slope argument. There does have to be an actual case of exploitation of a victim who does not have legal agency. Cartoon characters are not victims, and should be free to eat whomever they want, and are also fine fodder for other cartoon characters.


The possession of anything that relates to Pedophilia is illegal. Its not surprising to think that if vore would be illegal, it would probably be enforced the same ways. As for real crimes, vore is already kind of hated by the incident that led someone to meet with a predator to get violently eaten which I still see this incident be used against vore. There is also the one where a babysitter tried to unbirth a baby, but the baby head got caught... A lot of the haters of vore always bring these two up. Im tired of hearing about these two incidents as representing the vore community. Not everybody here is like them. So there already crimes related to the fetish which could also be use in court against vore.
User avatar
linkever
Participator
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:47 pm

I think banning vore because cannibalism exist is like banning sex because rape exist. And people that would commit those probably don't give a shit if what they do is illegal or not.

SamuelOrona wrote:I agree that teens make good preds, girls are more evil at that age, before they have developed a deeper sense of morality.

I agree too. Teens can have such a twisted approach/logic to things like vore and gives its own flavor of cruelty.
In Soviet Russia, you go down Santa's chimney!
User avatar
Kitsouille
---
 
Posts: 1898
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Cookie jar

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby Reaper8290 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:16 pm

I'm all for teen vore, or by other teen fetish material s long as it is drawn/rendered and not real kids. As far as actual pictures go I only like safe stuff like the photo manips on the now gone teengiants website. I have been into vore since I was 12 but it wasn't until years later that I felt comfortable looking at porn, vore or otherwise. But I always enjoyed looking t safe vore of girls closer to my own age.
Defiance reaps you naught but Death's embrace!
User avatar
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:00 pm

The whole "OMG how dare characters under 18 be depicted in sexual stuff" thing is at the top of my BS list nowadays. Sadly I find myself involved in that one discussion far more than I otherwise would be, due to witch hunts happening across the internet and affecting even people I know (eg: Shyguy and Roco got banned from FA for posting "forbidden artwork" on OTHER websites). It's amazing to see such calm and rational discussion about that here... more confirmation that Aryion has a community of nice people you can relate to and reason with, unlike some bits of the furry fandom you'll encounter on Twitter and Furaffinity :x

As far as my personal vore preference goes, I'm ever so slightly into cub preds though I couldn't say it's that big of a thing for me. I'd like to see it more often really... in part because it's cute, in part because it has the added bonus of making witch hunters feed me with their rage. Not really a fan of cub prey though: I like seeing cubs as preds / doms if anything... because I'm such a horrible person, not thinking of all those abused adults :wink:
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
User avatar
MirceaKitsune
???
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: Romania, Bucharest
Blog: View Blog (67)

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby SamuelOrona » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:45 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:The whole "OMG how dare characters under 18 be depicted in sexual stuff" thing is at the top of my BS list nowadays. Sadly I find myself involved in that one discussion far more than I otherwise would be, due to witch hunts happening across the internet and affecting even people I know (eg: Shyguy and Roco got banned from FA for posting "forbidden artwork" on OTHER websites). It's amazing to see such calm and rational discussion about that here... more confirmation that Aryion has a community of nice people you can relate to and reason with, unlike some bits of the furry fandom you'll encounter on Twitter and Furaffinity :x

As far as my personal vore preference goes, I'm ever so slightly into cub preds though I couldn't say it's that big of a thing for me. I'd like to see it more often really... in part because it's cute, in part because it has the added bonus of making witch hunters feed me with their rage. Not really a fan of cub prey though: I like seeing cubs as preds / doms if anything... because I'm such a horrible person, not thinking of all those abused adults :wink:


My teen giantess vore has no sexual content, so I don’t understand the witch hunt for ALL teen giantess fiction to be labeled as inappropriate. I think as long as creators exercise common sense, there should be no problems.
I'm a writer/artist interested in making non-fatal giantess vore comics
Visit my website: http://www.samuelorona.com
User avatar
SamuelOrona
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:44 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:51 pm

SamuelOrona wrote:My teen giantess vore has no sexual content, so I don’t understand the witch hunt for ALL teen giantess fiction to be labeled as inappropriate. I think as long as creators exercise common sense, there should be no problems.


Nowadays it feels like some viewers should be exercising it more than content creators. In any case I agree, there's also a big difference between the two: Not all vore is sexual, and thankfully even some of the people who have an uncanny fixation on that sort of thing seem to realize this.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
User avatar
MirceaKitsune
???
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: Romania, Bucharest
Blog: View Blog (67)

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby IddlerItaler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:46 am

Rivenscry wrote:As a prey, I don't get a decision on who eats me. If I did, I'd be far from the subservient personality that controls my fetish and real side.


This so much.

Besides, what would you exactly accomplish by telling "But you're too little" to a cute young girl who is obviously going to eat you?
She's going to laugh in your face and give you a good view of her mouth, making it very clear that, in fact, YOU are barely old enough to satisfy her hunger.
IddlerItaler
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:16 am

Re: For or against teen giantess vore?

Postby MizureSu » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:28 am

So why not? I think vore with teen preds is really cuuuute :3
You are my nakama now and I don't care :D
User avatar
MizureSu
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brad822 and 4 guests