---

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

---

Postby HelloImaJuiceB0x » Thu May 10, 2018 7:34 am

---
Last edited by HelloImaJuiceB0x on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
HelloImaJuiceB0x
New to the forum

Re: Does any of this count as vore? Is it allowed?

Postby Leshana » Thu May 10, 2018 8:15 am

Yes, swallowing a ghost/spirit is definitely still vore, and would probably be most closely related to what people call "Soul Vore" While soul vore often refers to either sucking someone's spirit out of their body and swallowing it, or digesting the spirit that is released after their body was digested, outright eating a ghost is quite similar! Even if you don't call it soul vore, swallowing someone into your stomach is certainly vore even if that person is ethereal instead of fleshy.
Some people like willing vore, some people prefer unwilling, but both are valid.

All three of those pictures would be allowed to be posted by the artist, the third one particularly looks like a vore picture to me!
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby KingKabal777 » Thu May 10, 2018 8:33 am

Leshana wrote:Yes, swallowing a ghost/spirit is definitely still vore, and would probably be most closely related to what people call "Soul Vore" While soul vore often refers to either sucking someone's spirit out of their body and swallowing it, or digesting the spirit that is released after their body was digested, outright eating a ghost is quite similar! Even if you don't call it soul vore, swallowing someone into your stomach is certainly vore even if that person is ethereal instead of fleshy.
Some people like willing vore, some people prefer unwilling, but both are valid.

All three of those pictures would be allowed to be posted by the artist, the third one particularly looks like a vore picture to me!

You bring the best out of this site, Leshana. Always giving the more clear definitions and lines for people.

Edit I forgot: I'm the kind of fanatic for soul vore as well, and personally it has been kind of my favorite. I ran a literature series on here and opened a gallery with soul vore, in which most of my works today are soul vore, and yes there is work that has soul vore, and I commissioned a few people here some soul vore as well. But personally everyone has their preference to favor, if in doubt something is allowed or not, you can always ask Eka or a administrator/mod who runs the site.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HelloImaJuiceB0x » Thu May 10, 2018 10:17 am

---
Last edited by HelloImaJuiceB0x on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelloImaJuiceB0x
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu May 10, 2018 11:52 am

Controlling from the inside?

Reminds me of FLCL.

Yeah, all this absolutely counts.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:24 pm

All three of those would be considered vore. The first would probably be classified under something like soul vore, since ghosts are technically souls or spirits. The other two would count as regular soft vore. I would see willing vore being applied to all of them.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:35 pm

very much so allowed nice
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sat May 12, 2018 2:26 am

All of those count. It's just a rare case of dominant prey, but there's still someone being eaten alive (kind of for ghosts).
Jayezox
---

Postby Scrumptious » Sun May 13, 2018 3:37 am

Not that I'm an authority, but I'd add a vote for 'yes'.

While it's not my thing (since the prey are dominant) - I can agree that these are "vore", and they're very well done, they original, and interesting!
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion