Specifically unrealistic things about your fantasies.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Specifically unrealistic things about your fantasies.

Postby Marco » Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Vore fantasies in general are unrealistic, but among the usual of it being possible to be swallowed alive or to do so to others, are there any specific things in your fantasies where you bend the rules of realism?

This may end up being a common thing for prey, but in some of my fantasies, I am able to see what it looks like in the pred's stomach, when if vore was possible, I wouldn't realistically be able to, and there are times when I imagine it that way, as I do like the idea of a "Please, it's dark in here..." style scenario, but otherwise, it is possible for me to see inside the stomach. There is no explanation as to why I can, I just can.

This has been brought up before on its own topic, but I like to imagine that my ultimate fate after being eaten is that I stay eaten forever - I don't digest, I don't get out, just an unrealistic scenario of being trapped in that pred's stomach forever, even going as far to inexplicably no longer need things like food and drink anymore. The rest of my life is literally just "You've been eaten, and that's that."

Finally (for now?) When I'm fantasising about being eaten by a human pred she (it's always a female when it's a human for me) and it's same size, there isn't any obvious difference in her belly size. I have mentioned this before, and it's ultimately because I could never really get an image in my mind that really worked, and I ended up liking the idea of "hammer-space vore" in this scenario.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Specifically unrealistic things about your fantasies.

Postby pureawesome » Thu May 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Hammerspace is pretty good. One image that came to mind recently was sort of "psuedo-hammerspace". So it'd be like regular same size, but the pred would wear like a corset or tight fitting clothes and it would somehow reduce the belly down to either not being there or kinda pregnancy size, while not crushing the prey enough to kill them. There was a good furry comic on DA that did that pretty well.

As for light in the belly, I like to think that the pred is just translucent enough to let a little bit of light through their skin and tissue. You wouldn't think they were anything other than opaque looking at them fromo utside, but the prey inside would feel as though the walls of the belly were glowing a little when the pred's in bright sunlight. That solves that problem for me.
pureawesome
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Thu May 10, 2018 5:00 pm

I'd have to say belly size is one of them, I love small belly bulges, so naturally, even in samesize vore, the bulge is small, easily under half of the size it should be.
I also describe the stomach as way more comfortable than it should be, it's always perfectly clean with just some harmless saliva, a soft pink squishy chamber of snuggles basically~ The same with the process of being eaten, no matter the size, I always describe it as also a comforting, gentle experience, instead of it being tight and torturous. It's strong enough to keep the prey from escaping or getting away, but still gentle enough to not hurt or be uncomfortable.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Predator » Thu May 10, 2018 5:16 pm

As far as unrealistic stuff, I think this is a pretty common one, but I like to ignore the fact that prey wouldn't have enough breathable air in the stomach to stay alive for very long, and I like them to keep struggling and stay conscious quite long into their digestion too. I also sometimes like fantasizing about digestion that takes a really unrealistically long time, like months... with the (preferably willing in this case) prey staying conscious and at least somewhat able to communicate throughout that time.
Predator
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Predator wrote:As far as unrealistic stuff, I think this is a pretty common one, but I like to ignore the fact that prey wouldn't have enough breathable air in the stomach to stay alive for very long, and I like them to keep struggling and stay conscious quite long into their digestion too. I also sometimes like fantasizing about digestion that takes a really unrealistically long time, like months... with the (preferably willing in this case) prey staying conscious and at least somewhat able to communicate throughout that time.

The same. Also, with willing prey digestion, I'm fond of them staying aware are capable of communication even after suffering an insane amount of damage, up to the possibility of them feeling themselves getting absorbed by the intestines.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Borealis » Thu May 10, 2018 6:30 pm

I try to make the bodily processes, the physicality of vore, pretty realistic in my descriptions. But these are definitely my main ones-

Aerated digestive systems - My internal spaces are always breathable. The air may smell realistic and be revolting to the prey- but quick suffocation, drowning and the like have never been a feature of my vore, writing or otherwise.

Completely harmless Full Tour in otherwise functional digestive tracts - I've noticed a lot of people that utilise full tour like to give it grounding in a story, even if it's just, say, a rather convenient potion that makes the prey specifically resistant to the processes of digestion, or "antacids". But when I write full tour I tend to skirt around this. I just like the full tour to be the focus itself, rather than being grounded in some sort of explanation. It's probably not considered good writing practice in some people's eyes, but a prey surviving the trip is just downright fun, and even if food is being processed around them I will often leave out the details of the prey's apparent invulnerability. In my world of Cynder, however, there is a blanket explanation, in that all life that lives there has a less potent system than terrestrial life.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby BelleJar » Thu May 10, 2018 6:52 pm

my prey can always breathe inside the stomach
it always smells of soap or some other pleasant substance inside
digestive enzymes cause pleasure instead of pain
that's all i can really think of at the moment

oh! and occasional storage of the entirety of a prey as fat that may or may not be sentient
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:47 pm

Unrealistic stuff? Probably most of my preferences, such as giants and shrinking, not to mention safe vore or non-fatal situations where the prey stays in the stomach for an extended amount of time without being digested, by way of a magic potion or something like that.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri May 11, 2018 2:27 am

Marco wrote:Vore fantasies in general are unrealistic, but among the usual of it being possible to be swallowed alive or to do so to others, are there any specific things in your fantasies where you bend the rules of realism?

Well, there are two things really. The first is that I survive much longer than I should; assuming the swallow doesn't kill me, I would still suffocate in a few minutes, and digestion would also kill you long before you came close to complete digestion. I prefer a prolonged experience, so I draw out my survival inside the stomach much longer than would be realistically possible. However, I think most people who are into fatal Vore do this, and of course ALL non-fatal vore does this, so it's pretty common.

I am also rather fond of resurrection, which is not realistic and requires magic or advanced technology that doesn't exist in real life and probably never will (or a miracle, which is basically the same as magic). I like the idea of experiencing a painful (or not painful, depending on my mood) death and then coming back to life.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri May 11, 2018 3:12 am

My preferences lean heavily towards the more cuddly stuff, so the stuff I like is more unrealistic than most. But I might as well list my own specific blend of absurdity.

Non-terrible air: Like others have said, breathing IMO shouldn't be a real issue. I take it a step further with the stomach not smelling like rotting food or bile, but either has no real scent, or something slightly pleasant.

Scat? Never heard of it!: This mostly only matters for full tour, but any form of scat, or really just food or food byproducts in the digestive tract at all are a no-go. You can have food in the stomach with the prey, but in the time between the prey getting into the stomach, and the prey entering the intestines, that stuff needs to be completely gone. Girls don't poop you know. :lol:

Symbiosis: If a prey is going to be in a pred for long, it's reasonable to assume that they'll be digested, but if they don't, the pred will need to eat something else that will digest to stay healthy, right? The prey also still needs to eat and drink, correct? NOPE. If it's a non-fatal situation, I absolutely love the pred and prey not needing to eat anything. The pred either because it's somehow getting nourishment from the prey physically or spiritually, and the prey doesn't have to because... Well, because I say so! :D

There are probably a few more I'm forgetting about, but those are some of the most important ones.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BizzareBlue » Sat May 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Many of my predators are motivated purely by hunger. This raises the question of why they don't kill or chew their prey before swallowing. It would cut short the protests, remove any chance of their catch making a last minute get away, and chewed food would digest better. It would also remove any chance of the prey being able to hurt them which brings me to the second unrealistic point, nothing the prey does causes anything worse than mild discomfort to the pred. Even with the assumption that the predator's stomach can stretch however much is needed, having a person kicking inside it should be at least as unpleasant as taking a kick to the torso from the outside. Then there is the issue that anything with claws, or even long nails, should be able to do a lot of damage just by scratching.

I occasionally include a little handwave to explain away these aspects but I've never come up with a very convincing solution to either of them.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 pm

pureawesome wrote:Hammerspace is pretty good. One image that came to mind recently was sort of "psuedo-hammerspace". So it'd be like regular same size, but the pred would wear like a corset or tight fitting clothes and it would somehow reduce the belly down to either not being there or kinda pregnancy size, while not crushing the prey enough to kill them. There was a good furry comic on DA that did that pretty well.

Total yes on this one! Most people like big, bulging stomachs while hammerspace is more interesting to me, so it's like a win-win situation. I'm surprised I haven't thought of something like this yet.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon May 14, 2018 10:20 pm

I still retain my childish fantasy of the stomach occupying the entire area of one's belly region. Like, no other organs inside there except for the stomach, lol.

I think we're all guilty of things like that. Without a bit of fantasy and magic, vore would be a lot of oxygen deprivation, crushing, squishing, etc. that wouldn't be pleasant even if we knew we were being eaten by someone we'd place at a 10 or even 11 on the attractiveness scale.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 am

I thought of another unrealistic thing I'm into: Nonfatal cooking, where a prey is roasted or boiled in a soup or whatever and still alive and fully conscious at the end of it, at most slightly stiff due to burnt skin from dry heat methods like roasting.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Jayezox » Wed May 16, 2018 4:46 am

Hammerspace, clean-ish insides (fluids and musk, but no waste or foul smells, also no chance of catching a disease), sapient animals, shape-shifting, the ability to control one's insides at will.
Jayezox
---

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:08 am

I am have a very few unrealistic things in vore: Macro/Micro, Size difference, Same size (on humanoids of course), Gooey and painless digestion, Safekeeping, clean stomaches, acid inflation, very willing prey, CV, UB, Navel vore, AV (those are unrealistic to me, but i am like them), prey-species as preds (especially rodent ones), reformation and pleasureble digestion.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion