After digestion, how much would actually remain?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

After digestion, how much would actually remain?

Postby heartattackfuck » Mon May 14, 2018 12:30 am

I was discussing a scenario with my wife as we were about to fall asleep which went something to the tune of:

If she cheated on me and got with another guy, shrunk me and swallowed me, how much of me would actually remain?

What if they were to have sex while I was in there, would my senses be intact to listen to it?

NOTE: Both her and I read everything here, so this for sure would trigger a discussion between her and i. :-D
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar

Re: After digestion, how much would actually remain?

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Mon May 14, 2018 2:11 am

If it's a macro/micro situation and she doesn't have any digestive tract issues, hair is pretty much the only thing that would remain. Theoretically a bone or two, but at that small size... I wouldn't count on it.

(Assuming of course we go with the usual magic of shrinking that keeps the tiny from exploding due to the way human cells and heat works)
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon May 14, 2018 3:03 am

I suppose that depends on how the physics of shrinking works. If you are just tiny and have tiny bones, there probably won't be much left. If it's an Ant-Man style thing where you actually have the same density and number of atoms as normal, IDK, that's too fantastical to really analyze.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Mon May 14, 2018 8:41 am

wow... what a shitty thing to talk to your wife about before bed time :gulp:
sharky
Participator

Postby Noxyoursox » Mon May 14, 2018 8:42 am

Any fibrous material like clothes would probably remain undigested or only partly digested (especially if they contained polyester or other synthetic materials). Hair, finger/toe nails and bones are also difficult to digest, but bones still can be if they're small enough (for example, sardines in the tin usually still have bones in them and most people don't remove the bones before eating them, but there are no noticeable bone remains). The digestive process is intended to start with chewing, so skipping that step might result in there being more remains than there otherwise would be--since the entire process revolves around breaking down food into smaller and smaller peices at each step until it's small enough to absorb.

As far as whether you would hear them having sex, that depends on a lot of factors. Your size would determine whether you ran out of oxygen and passed out as a result, since larger bodies need more oxygen. Babies have been shown to hear and respond to sounds from inside the womb, so it's likely that you would be able to hear at least some of what was going on outside (and you would definitely notice the movement!) You would probably lose the nerves in your skin prior to losing any other senses (but keeping your head out of the digestive fluid as much as possible would help prolong your sight and hearing). Food generally remains in the stomach for about 2.5-3 hours, and past that point digestion intensifies greatly and there is also less air, so an experience like that would have to take place very soon after you were swallowed for you to be aware of it.

Sorry for the long reply. ^^; Hope this helps!
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby heartattackfuck » Mon May 14, 2018 11:12 am

sharky wrote:wow... what a shitty thing to talk to your wife about before bed time :gulp:

My wife is very aware of my fetish and loves to be creative with it :D
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby heartattackfuck » Mon May 14, 2018 11:17 am

Noxyoursox wrote:Any fibrous material like clothes would probably remain undigested or only partly digested (especially if they contained polyester or other synthetic materials). Hair, finger/toe nails and bones are also difficult to digest, but bones still can be if they're small enough (for example, sardines in the tin usually still have bones in them and most people don't remove the bones before eating them, but there are no noticeable bone remains). The digestive process is intended to start with chewing, so skipping that step might result in there being more remains than there otherwise would be--since the entire process revolves around breaking down food into smaller and smaller peices at each step until it's small enough to absorb.

As far as whether you would hear them having sex, that depends on a lot of factors. Your size would determine whether you ran out of oxygen and passed out as a result, since larger bodies need more oxygen. Babies have been shown to hear and respond to sounds from inside the womb, so it's likely that you would be able to hear at least some of what was going on outside (and you would definitely notice the movement!) You would probably lose the nerves in your skin prior to losing any other senses (but keeping your head out of the digestive fluid as much as possible would help prolong your sight and hearing). Food generally remains in the stomach for about 2.5-3 hours, and past that point digestion intensifies greatly and there is also less air, so an experience like that would have to take place very soon after you were swallowed for you to be aware of it.

Sorry for the long reply. ^^; Hope this helps!

Awesome, every reply is much appreciated! :-D
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Satay » Mon May 14, 2018 1:00 pm

Well in the poop of my girlfriend (yes she knows thats, is totally fine with it and even leaves me some sometimes) is actually a lot of undigested food but only the remains of plants, seeds etc. However since you usually do not swallow bones(or better people still with bones in them) I can imagine that there would be some bones in the poop left as well. I mean if something dies in nature the bones are also the hardest thing to process by all the animals. :gulp: You probably would not notice any hair hence you being a tine with really tiny hair. It might be there but you could not see it with bare eye.

Would you notice something inside? Well you would suffocate as fast as possible because in a stomach is no breathable air at all, if you want to be super accurate. But because that is lame lets say suffocating would be the last thing to kill you :P in that case I believe you could notice that there is something going on but in that situation it should be the last thing to bother you, I think.
Feel free to check out my gallery -> https://aryion.com/g4/user/Satay ^^
Satay
New to the forum

Postby dcvfgb1234 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:26 pm

The only things she wouldn't be able to digest of you under any circumstances is your keratine and the cellulose of your clothes. And then of course artificial things like plastics. Your nails and hair is keratine so no chance of that being digested. And your clothes are cellulose or some kind of polymer, so that's remaining untouched too. Albeit could possibly be a bit ripped depending on exactly how you're ground down.
With regard to your bones then they're no problem to digest. Only thing which would make some of them remain is that food generally only is in the stomach for a limited time and then is passed on, albeit that time does depend on what you eat and e.g. something like smoked salmon actually stays in your tum for around 6 hours. So who knows if a micro would remain in there long enough for the bones to be gone. One problem though is the skin as skin cells contain keratine so you'll need to stomach walls to essentially rub that outer skin layer off you, which probably is possible once enough liquid has been absorbed into the cells. But before the skin pierces then it'll only be your various orifices which you digest through (things like eyes and ears count too here).

Satay wrote:Would you notice something inside? Well you would suffocate as fast as possible because in a stomach is no breathable air at all, if you want to be super accurate. But because that is lame lets say suffocating would be the last thing to kill you :P in that case I believe you could notice that there is something going on but in that situation it should be the last thing to bother you, I think.

Well that would depend on whether she swallowed plenty of air. If she did and managed not to burp then you wouldn't suffocate immediately.
dcvfgb1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustSomePrey » Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 pm

heartattackfuck wrote:I was discussing a scenario with my wife as we were about to fall asleep which went something to the tune of:

If she cheated on me and got with another guy, shrunk me and swallowed me, how much of me would actually remain?

What if they were to have sex while I was in there, would my senses be intact to listen to it?

NOTE: Both her and I read everything here, so this for sure would trigger a discussion between her and i. :-D

You'd likely already be dead, realistically the muscles in her esophagus would crush you long before your arrival in her stomach.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby nanakra » Mon May 14, 2018 7:11 pm

JustSomePrey wrote:You'd likely already be dead, realistically the muscles in her esophagus would crush you long before your arrival in her stomach.

That's not how the esophagus works! It would no more crush a tiny than it would a chicken nugget. It's not your biceps for christs sake!
Here is some basic biosci: https://www.livescience.com/52045-esophagus.html

Excert:

Function

The esophagus is a tube that connects the throat (pharynx) and the stomach.
It is about 8 inches (20 centimeters) long.
The esophagus isn’t just a hollow tube that food slips down like a water slide, though.
The esophagus is made of muscles that contract to move food to the stomach.
This process is called peristalsis, according to the Cleveland Clinic.

At the top of the esophagus is a band of muscle called the upper esophageal sphincter.
Another band of muscle, the lower esophageal sphincter is at the bottom of the tube, slightly above the stomach.
When a person swallows, these sphincters relax so food can pass into the stomach.
When not in use, they contract so food and stomach acid do not flow back up the esophagus.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu May 17, 2018 6:43 pm

It all largely depends on the metabolism of the predator. Some preds are very efficient in melting down and absorbing prey, while other preds are just walking Willy Wonka factories.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion