Live action vore / breast expansion short film. Ideas needed

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Live action vore / breast expansion short film. Ideas needed

Postby dave5001 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Hi everyone. A close friend of mine whom I share my fantasies with has finally caved after years of asking (ok...begging) and has agreed to make a short film to make my fantasies come to life.

I am thinking up ideas for a 5 - 10 minute film and thought I would open it up to the floor. Anything we ending up shooting I will be sharing on here.

I love soft vore, breast expansion , gianteeses and consumption. I actually have a pair of gigantic breast forms and a pair of high heels that take my friend to over 6'2 so the possibilities are quite real.

So far my idea/ screenplay is to have my friend enter the house and demand a meal to which i feed her everything in the house. As I feed her she grows taller and bustier. Once she has devoured all my food ( even my dog with some special camera angles) she will chow down on me.

I'm shooting this in my house so living room / kitchen and garden would be the shooting location. I can buy in basic props to help.

Any story ideas or camera angles idea would be a big help.

I'm really excited about this and want it to be the best it can. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by dave5001 on Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
dave5001
Been posting for a bit

Re: Live action vore / breast expansion short film. Ideas ne

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:55 pm

You could try accidental, unintentional, unaware and etc. Two girls practicing for cheer try outs or etc. I won't really have any good ideas until you show what you can really do :p
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dave5001 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:29 am

Would just be me and her, on just her.
dave5001
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thanawat13 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:08 am

This image is very much offline.
Thanawat13
New to the forum

Postby dave5001 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:59 am

Thanawat13 wrote:This image is very much offline.

What do you mean?
dave5001
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion