You gotta lick him before you eat him

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

You gotta lick him before you eat him

Postby justinrpg » Thu May 17, 2018 8:43 am

Does anybody else like the idea of, say a woman is holding a shrunken man by her mouth with intentions on swallowing him—but first she has to lick him a number of times before she actually swallows him. Her tongue would be as big as him or bigger. It would be no fun if she did not lick him first, getting him covered in her saliva before she swallows him. It is kinda like playing with your food.

I like to see this happening with my wife Reshiram. She has to lick me a number of times before she swallows me.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: You gotta lick him before you eat him

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu May 17, 2018 8:50 am

I like the idea because it makes a bit of sense. The pred has to lick their prey to lube them up, to make it easier to swallow them. That's just on a logical level though. Just doing it for fun... the pred would have to be EASILY twenty times the preys size at the least, like Deathwing from WoW and a Human.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:13 pm

I totally agree. The predator should absolutely give his prey a good licking before swallowing her, he's gotta get a good taste of her first. Savor her flavor for a while, smother her with his tongue and bathe her in saliva, then gulp her down in one bite once he's had enough of her.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Brazzel » Thu May 17, 2018 5:58 pm

The only thing I got out of this is that I now want someone to write an entire vore scenario featuring the Tootsie-Pop Owl.

"One lick, two licks, three licks, *CHOMP*"
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri May 18, 2018 2:34 am

I've never really understood vore where preds don't take at least some time to lube up the prey. I mean, have you tried to swallow a pill without water? Imagine that, but it's a writhing human being. That ain't gonna fly. It won't be pleasant for either party, and what's the fun in that?
Brazzel wrote:The only thing I got out of this is that I now want someone to write an entire vore scenario featuring the Tootsie-Pop Owl.

I genuinely just cringed in sympathetic pain reading that, just because I heard the noise from the commercial, and imagined a human body being the object making said noise. That's... Horrific.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brazzel » Fri May 18, 2018 9:42 pm

MechaSharkZilla wrote:I've never really understood vore where preds don't take at least some time to lube up the prey. I mean, have you tried to swallow a pill without water? Imagine that, but it's a writhing human being. That ain't gonna fly. It won't be pleasant for either party, and what's the fun in that?
Brazzel wrote:The only thing I got out of this is that I now want someone to write an entire vore scenario featuring the Tootsie-Pop Owl.

I genuinely just cringed in sympathetic pain reading that, just because I heard the noise from the commercial, and imagined a human body being the object making said noise. That's... Horrific.

Sorry, friend!
Brazzel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ruthborn » Sat May 19, 2018 12:27 am

Oh yes, love it. I mean, you gotta enjoy your food and how they taste, right?
I particularly love it when the pred licks where the prey is most particularly flavourful and keeps licking the prey until they give up their most intimate flavour and cums right onto the pred's tongue. His hard little penis thrusting and twitching as the pred tongues his balls, her hips humping and thrusting her enflamed pussy into the pred's tongue, and then they both cling onto the tongue as their life-makers erupt onto the pred's tastebuds. Giving the pred the true flavour of their bodies.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Absolutely.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion