Using Source Film Maker(SFM) for vore.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Using Source Film Maker(SFM) for vore.

Postby Walter » Fri May 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Hey everybody, sorry if I missed a rule where it says 'Don't look for artist in general' or something but I've have an idea stewing in my head for a few months now.

Been trying to get in contact with someone that does SFM animations for commissions but so far have been politely declined(liked idea but not characters) or just ignored. Anybody know of someone open for SFM commissions? Preferably not charging two arms and a first born.
Walter
New to the forum

Re: Using Source Film Maker(SFM) for vore.

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Oh. I use SFM for vore, but not as much for animations. Usually I just trace renders in paint.net. I also kinda don't accept comms at the moment, so...that's a thing, too.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Using Source Film Maker(SFM) for vore.

Postby Evilpancake » Sat May 19, 2018 9:13 pm

I can't speak as to why others are ignoring you, but me why i don't do commissions most times is this.

Unless you're making a living off doing this, you really have to like what your doing, because it takes time. So most likely you're asking for things that people don't like to do, or tbh, that SFM itself cannot do. Or my favorite, is requesting things that are just absurd.

Me, i'm a "same universe" guy. Like if you ask me to do Poison Ivy swallowing Commander shepard... i won't do it because they are from 2 separate lore universes. If you were instead to ask for Liara swallowing shepard, that i would be more likely to be into and thus accept doing.

Also i don't do same sized, because SFM isn't capable of it, and to do it you have to basically suspend disbelief past a point where i consider it absurd, and i won't do that either.

So what you should really put in your post, or response is what you're actually looking for, like this

"I'm looking for an SFM animator to do a same sized vore scene of Harley quinn AVing Samus Aran"

Right there i can tell you that's not me you're looking for, but i would have 2 people off the top of my head that might do that
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion