Gaseous prey, pred consumes by inhaling?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Gaseous prey, pred consumes by inhaling?

Postby Miridium » Fri May 18, 2018 11:14 pm

This idea I just thought of is a little weird and something I've never seen before.

What do you think of the idea of a prey being essentially a gas, no solid or liquid form yet still very much alive and sentient? The pred then literally inhales them as a form of consumption.

Does this even count as vore? If so how would you imagine it would play out?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Gaseous prey, pred consumes by inhaling?

Postby Jayezox » Sat May 19, 2018 2:00 am

Tail vore, breast vore, and cock vore are a thing so gas prey entering the lungs should qualify and makes more sense. Maybe the pred has control over what goes in or out of the lungs or the prey takes a trip through the blood stream? Those are some possibilities.
Jayezox
---

Postby Marked » Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 am

Shit is lit as fuck

So yeah, I would imagine gaseous prey being consumed with a pipe or bong, and it being a form of transformation.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Sat May 19, 2018 5:20 am

Yes, it's vore. Always loved the Hocus Pocus movie that had a type of soul vore that was in a loose, gaseous form around the person and the witches literally inhaled them through their mouth and nose. That was hot as hell when I was a kid. :P
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eraxel » Sat May 19, 2018 7:13 am

Actually RPd this once. My powerful giant sorceress vaporized an elven archmage with lightning, then his gaseous and very terrified 'soul' was visible before she inhaled him, consuming his power + knowledge. Hot!
Eraxel
New to the forum

Postby Cowrie » Sat May 19, 2018 9:24 pm

I like the idea of an astomi predator that uses nose vore, and this would fit perfectly into their wheelhouse since I imagine them having these weird lung-stomach hybrid organs.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Blah-San » Sun May 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Given my borderline-unhealthy obsession with nasal vore, I'm surprised this has never really crossed my mind before. I'd be curious to see how something like this would play out as well.
Blah-San
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion