What pokemon do you want to see eaten by a charizard!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What pokemon do you want to see eaten by a charizard!

Postby Dele02b62862 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:48 pm

So a while I said I was going to create 3d renders with pokemon as preds, and have you guys choose them. To show that I could deliver I said I would do a pic of charizard as a pred. After a lot of effort I manage to figure out everything I needed to know. I got my hands on a charizard mesh from pokemon sun, put on textures and shaders, then rigged it, then finally implemented the physics to allow the mesh to gain a big belly post vore.
Now I just need to figure out what pokemon to make the prey, since I came up empty on ideas I thought I would ask you guys who you wanted since it is for you anyway. So what pokemon will it be? Preferably one that is big enough to give Charizard a big belly
Oh and her is a screen capture of the charizard mesh post all the work on skinning rigging and what not, to show I know what I'm doing, but this is not a final render, and I will add a scene to go with the actual vore pic once you guys pic a prey
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Re: What pokemon do you want to see eaten by a charizard!

Postby Kelazi5 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:09 am

I have a few pokemon I'd love to see vored that don't get munched often. Namely Gothitelle or Gothorita but Medicham, Jynx, the Tsareena line, Bellossom, Meloetta, Florges, and Scolipede would make great prey/munchies as well. And most of them are good sized and make some serious gut bulges. Though see Charizard try to hork down a snorlax, golem, wailord, or rayquazza would be funny. Whatever you choose it should look amazing seeing how well Charizard is done.
Kelazi5
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon May 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Nommed by Charizard? Gardivor, Meloetta, Serperior, Seviper, Dragonair (I don't like how Dragonite looks. It's sort of the "hot girl got frumpy" look), Celebi, Lucario, Delphox, Primarina, Lycanroc (dawn and dusk forms), and the Eevee family. Either anthro or not, whichever works.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Dele02b62862 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Well I have decided in regards to charizards height I will make it around the official 5'7 maybe a little more since I can't see one being shorter then me at 6'2. So then Gardevoir is 5'3 so that is pretty tall but she is mostly limbs so not so filling. Lucario I do like a lot but is only about four feet. Primarina is 5'11 but in this case I'm guessing they mean in length which is good but I just don't see a charizard getting on over on a water pokemon that kicks that much as and can sing it to sleep, which actually to me makes it a better predator. Delphox is about 5 feet so a little short plus a lot of fluff rather then mass. I would love to see charizard eat Dragonite but it's a staggering 7'3, and really bulky, and I don't think I have made then belly of my charizard mesh have enough polygons to stretch that big and not have all these edges.
Serperior is cool, but is again in length almost 11 feet so maybe not for my first try.
I like Scolipede in vore as either pred or prey but it's around eight feet and I believe that's only taking vertical into account then it's got the back end too.
Again anything as big as snorlax or bigger is to much.

As for eeveelutions all are small but would love to do a comic of all of them being gobbled up one by one, but not in the mood to texture and rig all of them right now for my first attempt of a vorish scene.
So I guess the canidates so far are Primarina, gardevoir, Lucario, and Delphox. I think I well load the ripped meshes of each and scale them to the size they would to with charizard to estimate who would make an appropriate sized bulge.
If any one has any more suggestions please reply with them.

Oh and quick sidenote for future uses a pred, where on Scolipede do you think the bulge would best be? So the front portion under the neck looks very belly like and I have seen it use for a belly, but it's kind of taur like so the spot between the baxck legs looks good two even if I don't like the design of the legs for vore. Or both if multiple prey, what do you guys think?
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby TastyTales » Mon May 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Love seeing some Pokemon vore! My usual go-to prey are the eeveelutions and Ninetales, but there's something I find to be classic about a Charizard/Lucario pairing for some reason.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion