Who created their pred/prey from a dream?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Who created their pred/prey from a dream?

Postby pendingdelet02gb269b » Sun May 20, 2018 7:40 pm

I actually had this weird dream that had a ginormous and fat blue monster with black slick hair, two slender arms, and 4 feet that he would waddle with. He had a very gentlemanly poise to him, and had that smug smile which hid sharp teeth behind those lips. He's so big that an adult would be the size of a doll in the palm of his hand. He also had a very cartoony design to him, since he had dotted eyes from what I've seen.

He'd always swallow his monster subjects whole should they offend him or fail him, but if he wants to have fun with the one he swallows, they're not instantly digested. Instead, his prey find out just how much of a labyrinth his insides really are. In fact, he's a lot larger on the inside than he is outside. Some get lost for days before finding a way out while others simply admit defeat and become digested.

In my dream, he swallows this nice girl he likes, but instead of a typical stomach, she finds herself in a small blue room laying on a bed. She then finds that right in front of her was a pathway to the stairs, and she hears the monster's voice in her surroundings, telling her that his body will be her new home if she cannot find a way out, and she starts her journey by running up the stairs.

There was another jump in the dream where he's holding this other girl trying to fight him (I assumed she was there to save her friend), but then he gives this kind of speech saying how she'll never succeed and shall now be his feast, holding her up over his open mouth. But before he could drop her in, the monster feels a sudden budge in his belly, the girl he has inside kicking his walls as a way to save her friend from being eaten.

It works, resulting in the friend being dropped and running off to find some way to fight the big blue glutton, resulting in a chase sequence to start. Sadly, before I could see what would happen next, I woke up. Thankfully, I drew what I saw in my dreams so that I'd never forget the pred.

Did you have a similar pred/prey idea based on your dreams? Please post your comments below. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Last edited by pendingdelet02gb269b on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pendingdelet02gb269b
New to the forum

Re: Who created their pred/prey from a dream?

Postby Scrumptious » Sun May 20, 2018 7:48 pm

I certainly have a pred idea that I had in a dream, which I described here. It's an idea that I would be interested in developing into a story, but it's a little off the beaten path compared to my more frequent vore fantasies.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Sun May 20, 2018 7:59 pm

I actually have and haven't. I mean my dream pred is from a dream but I've not really Despite being switch predominantly prey in real life, every vore dream I've had, I was the pred, but since I'm not in my dreams ever, it sort of ended up rendering as an error, so from a first person perspective, it looks like you're nothing but there is something there, and like, when I reach with my arm, the arm is there, there's just no arm there. It's like when you put your arm in front of the screen at night. You can't see your arm, but your arm is there and you can see it. So that makes it very hard to describe what my dream pred is like.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sun May 20, 2018 8:31 pm

I once had a dream where i was a prey and worked in some sort of office place. My boss in the place, whom was just a character i made up in my head, basically punished employees by playing "hide and seek" where she'd have you hide in the dark and if she caught you, you were her temporary meal. The whole concept was fun to me and I wish I'd have that dream again.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun May 20, 2018 11:22 pm

I don't remember the dream, but I definitely remember the pred. A 6' tall woman with long black hair and reptilian crimson eyes, a rather impressive bust, wide hips, and an interesting lineage. She was the product of a succubus and a dragon. She could use sex to weaken her prey, then devour them whole. Afterwards, she was able to revive her prey, allowing her to eat as she wanted, but without actually killing anyone. Oh, and her name is Vivian LeCharme.
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon May 21, 2018 1:08 am

Im not alone ? I made Serena... my main predator from a dream i had back in 2015. Since then i never stopped being her and had a lot of fun~ (Its the red fire-lamia on my avatar)
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon May 21, 2018 12:21 pm

I had one but I never put it on paper/document. A sort of... "Boogey monster" sort of thing that a kid tamed as her pet because she wasn't afraid of it. When she got older, she fashioned an elastic leash for it and walked around town with it, not caring that it was gulping down former friends and their pets while walking along right behind her. I may write a short little fic about it eventually. Not sure.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Cowrie » Mon May 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Most of my dreams with vore either feature indistinct images of what the characters look like, or don't fit very well with my preferences. The latter tend to be like I'm watching a movie in the dream. There is this one [/I]scenario[/I] I remember from that sort of dream, however, that if I changed it around so it fit my gender prefs, could make a pretty good story. It was very B-movie-esque, so much so in fact that at one point I wasn't quite sure if it was a dream or an actual movie I watched late at night.

My memories of the dream sort of start in the middle of what would be the "movie". It had a male werewolf contained in a cage of some kind during the full moon, and his girlfriend found him while the moon was covered by clouds so he was human at the moment. Not knowing what was going on, she opened the cage and then the moon came out, and he transformed and swallowed her whole. The bulge was weird, centered on the torso rather than in the front. Seconds later the clouds get in front of the moon again and as he shifts back, she's regurgitated, and his spine is weirdly crooked, like the bulge had left an "arch" in the middle of it . Repeat the cloud movement/swallow/moon covered/regurgitate sequence about three more times before this other guy who's some sort of monster hunter enters the room and prevents the girl from being swallowed again (I don't recall how he manages that), and locks the werewolf back up until moonset. The werewolf guy gets cured, his girlfriend didn't suffer any lasting harm and they think everything's good. Cut to the night of the next full moon. The boyfriend and girlfriend are talking about how relieved they are that all that stuff is over, and then the moon comes out from behind the clouds, and the [I]girl/I] transforms, having been turned by the swallowing without anyone realizing. She swallows her boyfriend and he stays down. That's where I woke up.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby PopeeTheClown » Mon May 28, 2018 12:39 pm

the framework for erasmus came to me in a dream! all my subconscious said was "fat girly boy vampire, purple hair, friendly disposition but secretly evil" and then when i woke up i knew i had to do more with this lol. >w> he's one of my most cherished ocs now so i'm really happy this happened!
PopeeTheClown
New to the forum

Postby Evergreenplate » Fri May 31, 2019 7:08 am

I'm afraid my dreams/nightmares are too much of an absolute mess/horrifying to create any thing from.
But something I can share which might help people is a list of foods to eat to help create vivid/powerful dreams!
Popcorn (popped or unpopped (not sure if raw is more potent)
Milk
Cheese
Dairy in general
And a sugar hit, something like cordial or even a peanut butter and jam sandwich to help bolster brain activity since sugar is fuel.

I've found this to be a very potent cocktail of ingredients to create extremely vivid and/or terrifying dreams, follow at your own risk, but maybe you'll get some character ideas outta it.
Evergreenplate
New to the forum

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Fri May 31, 2019 9:10 am

Pretty much. It's how I basically came up with Cethin (my croc/gator pred depending on stories and me messing up his species ^^; ) that and watching a documentary before bed about crocs.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Fri May 31, 2019 9:24 am

My preds are a blend between day dreaming and night dreams. So...Both? :silly:
Mecho
---

Postby pendingdelet02gb269b » Fri May 31, 2019 9:39 am

Mecho wrote:My preds are a blend between day dreaming and night dreams. So...Both? :silly:

Good one ^^
pendingdelet02gb269b
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion