Analyzing yourself specifically.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Analyzing yourself specifically.

Postby Marco » Wed May 23, 2018 11:58 am

This may sound weird (and may actually be part of the "why do we like vore?" style threads, so this may be a redundant thread), but has anyone ever, at least thought of, analyzing your own specific experience of vore?

Basically what you remember about the time you discovered you liked it, and how it felt at the time, as well as what kind of things you liked back then (to possibly explain why you personally were drawn to vore) and how your specific tastes have evolved, and where you think they came from. Essentially not just an attempt to understand why you like vore, but also why you like it the specific way you do.

I strangely would like to do this, but I don't know if it will be posted here or not, and I will have already where some of it with you, anyway (doubles as a warning for repetition if I do post it.)
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Analyzing yourself specifically.

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed May 23, 2018 8:16 pm

I remember looking for art about Sergals. I was hunting down sergal art on google images, cause I needed a picture to show one of my friends and it lead me here. I don't know if the artist is still around, or even if it was a picture from here, but it was a picture of a sergal, white with black running from the tip of his nose down his back to the tip of his tail, swallowing down something. It was an odd picture because the sergal in question was pulling the "Godzilla 2000 monster" thing, in that it had this massive membrane thingy coming out of its mouth and engulfing the creature. It drew me to learn more about sergals, and that search lead me here. I found some of the artwork interesting, came across NitroTitan's stuff and bam. I was hooked. I've been trolling around for a while, just recently started posting stuff of my own and thus far, I think, people seem to like it.

Just wish I could make a little bit of money for it more often.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: Analyzing yourself specifically.

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu May 24, 2018 1:48 am

I like the concept of a thread detailing why people got into their own specifics of vore they enjoy, but psychoanalyzing yourself and putting it online for others to see is just one step too far for me. :p But if anyone is willing to do so themselves, I'd love to read their thought processes.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion