{deleted}

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: IRL Vore

Postby Seelane » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 am

AutumnFerret wrote:This is a question for all you preds out there. If vore was possible in our current reality (no magic reformation or fantasy characters/creatures exist) then who would you want to eat and digest? Now imagine that in this world that vore has existed forever and is widely accepted so it stands to reason that most celebrities and such would be pretty well protected by bodyguards to stop any crazed fans from eating them. So that means no eating the president, or any other pop culture icon. Basically, within "realistic" parameters, say a co-worker, a boss, an old teacher, a family member, an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend, or just some rude McDonald employee, who would you want to eat an digest permanently? (with absolutely no consequences)

If digestion, unwilling vore or any kind of harm happen, this is a crime so no to that. The only way that it wouldn't be a crime is if the prey isn't harm in anyway, the prey is consensual and humanity evolved to a point that they tolerates all weird fetishs. Even then im not sure about it. Im kind of tired of seeing these IRL vore topics as it reminds me of why many considers vore as one of the illegal fetishes as many persons are confuse between the fantasy fetish vore and the cannibalism. Everytime that thread like that appears, it gives them new excuses... I would love to be accepted in the same way other fantasy fetishes are treated instead of being compared to Necrophilia and Pedophilia.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zerg » Sat May 26, 2018 7:05 pm

I wish cringy questions like this would stop being asked it's like every few weeks someone asks some stupid IRL question about vore. Stop.
Zerg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Sat May 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Zerg wrote:I wish cringy questions like this would stop being asked it's like every few weeks someone asks some stupid IRL question about vore. Stop.

You could ask Eka about it if you want, without asking though, I dont think the IRL posts trend of a new one every week will stop anytime soon.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion