For the prey. Why do YOU deserve to be eaten/swallowed?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

For the prey. Why do YOU deserve to be eaten/swallowed?

Postby N-Mario » Sat May 26, 2018 2:47 pm

For all the people who play the part of the prey, why do you want to, or deserve to be eaten, swallowed?

Maybe you experienced life at the fullest, and don't want to live any longer. Perhaps you just want to snuggle in your favorite predators belly for comfort. Or you just want to satisfy your predator only. Maybe you just want to be digested, who knows. What are your preferences as to why you want to be eaten?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: For the prey. Why do YOU deserve to be eaten/swallowed?

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat May 26, 2018 4:05 pm

N-Mario wrote:Maybe you experienced life at the fullest, and don't want to live any longer. Perhaps you just want to snuggle in your favorite predators belly for comfort. Or you just want to satisfy your predator only. Maybe you just want to be digested, who knows. What are your preferences as to why you want to be eaten?

Well, its not the first one, that's for sure. It's more to do with number 2 and number 3, for me. Fundamentally, I have to like the predator for Vore to be pleasant for me. I sometimes enjoy fatal vore, sometimes non-fatal vore, but in any case the Prey (which is the role I put myself in) is making a sacrifice for the Pred's benefit, usually out of love and affection. After all, what can you give for a loved one that's more meaningful than your own life (or at least, your own flesh?)

I also like the idea of regeneration and Resurrection, because that allows Vore to become a repeatable activity between two partners; I'm somewhat into S&M, and Vore can be part of an S&M relationship in situations where the setting of the story allows for the prey to come back to life.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Sun May 27, 2018 3:06 am

While I myself don't play the role of Prey (not that Idon't want to be eaten sometimes) the reason Prey is Prey is because the they are usually weaker then the Pred.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Sun May 27, 2018 9:45 am

Um... because the preds say I do? :gulp:

Basically, I am unwilling prey, but I like scenarios where I am either eaten for something for something minor or en for something that wasn't my fault. I will try to do at least one more deserved scenario, though....

Ultimately, I like the preds making out that I deserved to be eaten more than I did.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:50 am

I want to give to others. Help those who can do things I cannot. There are other reasons, of course, but this is my main one. It fits well with my Fairy Boy character more so, as devouring him can bestow great powers on the person who consumes him.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby currant » Sun May 27, 2018 10:41 am

There are multiple reasons for me too, but mostly because I deserve some rest.
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZeeTheHellion » Sun May 27, 2018 4:53 pm

As a full-time submissive prey, personally it's either to sleep in peace or I'm in there because someone saw me as an early lunch.

Although sometimes it's because I enjoy that persons company, and rather put them through sex, I'd rather them comfort me in their gullet as I do whatever they ask in order to recede pleasure.
Might not want to eat me, I taste bad. Ehehe...
ZeeTheHellion
Been posting for a bit

Postby AutumnFerret » Sun May 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Well I usually play the part of unwilling prey. So I mostly like to be eaten simply as a source of food for a stronger pred. I prefer female/trans preds, so it's kinda like a dominance thing for me and I like being treated like just another meal for someone stronger and more powerful than myself. But I also sometimes like being willing prey for someone I really love, such as a girlfriend or really close friend, a sort of "sacrifice out of love" type deal. that's always fun. :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shirehorse7 » Mon May 28, 2018 11:47 pm

I just feel more sensational when inside a belly. It's always fascinated me in cartoons and being dominated by a predator has its rewards. Sometimes you can make friends if lucky.
Shirehorse7
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon May 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Hmmm...

Deserving? An interesting take on the idea. More often than not, I'm fully willing prey, so whether or not I 'deserve' to be eaten is likely to fall under coincidence, lol

Why? Honestly, I'll straight up admit that I'm one fucked up in-the-head person, and honestly, I'm fine with it. It may not explain why I love being swallowed whole by a gorgeous girl/transgirl, and digested alive, and in one of my sexiest fantasies, being given the bukakke treatment by the transgirl pred after disposal (if you don't know what bukakke is you can easily find it since Google has yet to reach its' censorship tentacles into every single possible sexy thing there is-but it won't be long and such a thing is meant to be discussed elsewhere), but to be thoroughly honest, I don't really know why, I just like it. It's fucking sexy, fun to envision, and yes, there are parts of it that correlate with affection, lust, and so on, but those being the core of what drives my love for Vore, no. It is very likely that just having a complete lack of functionality and practical ability to live independently in the real world, offline, could be the driving force behind my love of Vore, and many other things, but that is something I am not one hundred percent on...

Yeah, I'm an Anarchist, but only in my head; I've been caught in the spiderweb of the system for far too long to be able to break free of it, at least, offline anyway...online is another story, and that's one reason why I'm still here (if barely)...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Jayezox » Tue May 29, 2018 1:26 am

Because I want the pred to be just as happy as I am. I want her to enjoy my taste, internal massages, etc. I would never get eaten just for myself as prey.
Jayezox
---

Postby 7x7 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:06 am

Honestly, I like it for the part where i get comfort and protection from the pred.
7x7
New to the forum

Postby Scrumptious » Tue May 29, 2018 7:24 pm

For me it is not about my deserving/not deserving, it's about how wonderful the pred is.

Beyond her worthiness/worshipfulness, it's also about how her mouth is so beautiful, her manner so competent and in control. About how it would be a lovely experience for us both for her to take me inside her lovely mouth - for me the enveloping into that soft, slippery, and warm mouth - for her to have the sense of control, empowerment, and being worshiped. Once inside her mouth, how great it would be for her to actualize my sacrifice by swallowing me down into that throat which is held by her shapely neck. From there, I can 'go down' on her in the most ultimate way; down her esophagus. Finally, once I am inside her stomach, being warmly and benevolently hugged on all sides, I can bask in the beautiful reality that I will become part of her and serve her in the greatest homage possible. In the meantime, she can bask in the knowledge that she is indeed a worshipful goddess, who deserves to have this human meal fulfilling her.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:53 pm

That's just it... I don't deserve to be eaten in most (if not all) of my RPs. Which makes it even better when it does happen to my character, cause they DON'T deserve it.

Pretty hard to come up with something short of extremes that would justify in the death penalty and getting eaten on top of that. I'm almost always an unwilling prey, but even the times I'm willing to an extent, I become unwilling again once inside and digestion starts.
Sitharc
---

Return to General Vore Discussion