Another Question For Preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Another Question For Preds

Postby AutumnFerret » Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm

In a vore scenario what gender, species, age, and personality do you like your prey to be? do you prefer female or male prey. do you prefer willing meals, or uwilling. do you have a favorite species you like to eat. and does age of the prey matter to you? So basically, what is your favorite food?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Re: Another Question For Preds

Postby coop500 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:38 pm

I'll try not to sound creepy when i say this because I really mean it in a gentle, harmless manner. I'm asexual people! Not a pedophile.
But my favorite prey is female human children, preferably shyly willing or a little nervous but not full on panic. Personality, I prefer that they are on the shy, meek side, helpless and clingy, sort of in need of someone gentle but powerful to scoop them up and protect them. In that sense, i prefer orphans.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby BizzareBlue » Sat May 26, 2018 11:37 pm

Unwilling is probably the most important thing of all of these for me. Willing prey, unless they have a really good reason to want to be eaten, just messes with my suspension of disbelief. As for gender, I've no overall preference, although sometimes I'll find one gender more appealing.

I like pretty much any species (including humans despite what my art and stories might imply) but my favorite are those that are stereotypically prey. Rabbits, mice and other small rodents are all the most fun to hunt down and devour. I think it is something to do with the idea that they are meant to be food and nothing they can do will ever change that, no matter how hard they try.

As for age, not really sure. Anywhere between early 20s to late 40s appeals. Not keen on prey being much older than that as I like the idea that they live in a horrible world where most prey species simply aren't likely to survive very long.
As for personality, anything interesting is great as long as they are scared out of their minds at the thought of being eaten. Prey that give up and cry once they realize there is no way out are just as appealing as those who fight to their very last breath.

Bargaining, ineffectual threatening, attempts to bribe me, or simply trying to talk their way out are all equally fun ways for prey to try to resist their fate.

Yes, I'm horrible, I know. :-D
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun May 27, 2018 3:10 am

I prefer unaware prey which are male and humanoid, micro-sized and unwilling meals that act as parasites. I also like it when the micros struggle inside my pred. I also love it when the micros explores the innards via endo
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby blergle » Sun May 27, 2018 6:52 am

Male, helpless, unwilling, terrified and pretty.
blergle
---

Postby Cowrie » Sun May 27, 2018 1:39 pm

I'm not too picky regarding sex, but as far as species go, turning the tables on a traditionally predatory species can be fun, with naga prey being a particular favorite of mine due to the fact they tend to make a big bulge for their size due to that long tail. Willing or unwilling is fully dependent on situation. For age, I prefer prey that's an adult, but not too old, with the ideal ranging from early twenties to mid or late thirties, or the equivalent thereof for species that don't age like humans.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:07 am

Female prey, typically ranging anywhere from 12 to 20 years old. Adult lady prey is fine for more sexual situations, but for more fluffy scenes, I prefer young prey, from the 12-18 range, or perhaps even younger, depending on the situation. I just love the idea of a little girl being swallowed and protected by a powerful giant male.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:35 am

Myself. Dominant, aggressive, and definitely does NOT want to be eaten, and will do anything to ensure it doesn't happen. That being said, role reversal where I end up prey to a particularly difficult would-be meal is incredibly hot. I'm gay, so naturally dudes would do this for me. As for age range? As long as they look attractive, really.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby ProfessorCat » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:03 pm

Gender doesn't matter to me, Preferred age would be early 20s with some wiggle room, 18 youngest, anything younger would have to be 0% sexual. 30 oldest. Anything older would need a pred that's 10 years apart at most, otherwise it just feels awkward to me. <w>

Unwilling and willing are both fun, Though, I lean towered semi-unwilling, Where the prey is scared to be eaten, but not trauma-levels of scared. Just sort of "Oh no, I think I left the oven on!!" levels of fear, and bonus points if they put up a good fight not to go in. (I haven't noticed how many oddly specific rules I had until just now, Haha)
ProfessorCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TaciturnTiger » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:04 pm

I will point out that I'm very lenient on my prey logistics, and will have my gals eat just about anyone; their bellies do not discriminate. Still, here's my two cents.

• Gender doesn't matter much, as I'm basically pan; I like to imagine guys as being more meaty and gals more sweet to my predators, so it's a matter of RP partner and character. I will note though that I am biased more toward femme-leaning character appearances in general, not just for vore -- they can be cis-femme, trans-femme, intersex or even femboys and I'll probably want to invite them down my throat.
  • Willing is usually preferred (especially if hot-and-bothered from teasing, or reluctant and then irate after getting wolfed down), but I cannot deny the thought of a struggling unwilling victim.
  • These days, I'm very much demi > human > anthro, with my preferred fuzzy prey being foxes (hey, it's not like I can make a scratch on the vulpine population even if glutting out). I've had a soft spot for demis lately, and skin usually feels better than fur going down.
  • Nothing under sixteen for me, however; this is where I draw the line, as vore is often sensual for me in-character. A certain picture series ages ago fucked me up till this day as well, even affecting how I look at the person who drew it and its follow-up...
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jidane » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:15 pm

Some days I feel more like lady prey, some days I have it out for the guys. Some days I am in the mood for fluff and safe vore, the next day you're in for a one way trip. To me, pretty much anything goes, depending on the current mood.

The one big rule I do have: Absolutely no adult situations with underage character. Which also count for older characters that still look very much underage. Only the fluffy, protective kinda vore for the small ones and only oral as well.
Jidane
Artist

Postby Seelane » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:22 am

1.Gentle + passionate, human(or demi humans like neko and fairies.) and more than 16.

2.Shrunken female prey

3.Willing and non-fatal.

4.Same as 1.

5.If she's over 16(the legal age for sex in my country).
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:07 am

Okay, explaining again.

Which gender you prefer for prey?
- Any gender will work. I am have heavily preference for female prey though.
Which consent you prefer for prey?
- If fatal, then unwilling. If safekeeping, then willing. Depends to situation though.
Species of prey?
- Humanoid mostly. Depends to mood if other species.
Age of prey?
- Much younger to 50. I am making little ones devoured by big ones (in age range) mostly.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:48 am

1 female prey lean though I will happily eat males

2 willing or not, scenario and mood dependant

3 no younger than 18, no older than mid to late 20s

4 preference for human prey though demis and anthros are always on the menu

5 willing female prey is my favourite
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion