Anyone age 50 or over still have vore fetish or feelings?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone age 50 or over still have vore fetish or feelings?

Postby bella747 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:46 am

Hi there everyone!

I just turned 50 last March, My interests in RP is fading because I notice it is being done by people lot lot younger than me, but my fetish is still alive, looking at pictures, etc and I hope it do not fade soon, I want to keep it alive, so I would like advice from any of the readers that are my age or older. I know someone on DA who is about 60's and his fetish is still alive, he had his head into an anemone once and he loves it and been posting pictures once a while due to his health. I wonder if they still RP or what? I would love to rp with people who is 40 or above that will still make me feel mature but enjoy rp.

Please advise.
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Re: Anyone age 50 or over still have vore fetish or feelings

Postby taito » Sun May 27, 2018 9:36 am

I'm in my 40s now and I know from my perspective I still enjoy things here because they all tie into scenarios involving humiliation and power....which for me is the basis of everything I find attractive. I dunno.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Doku » Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 am

*coughs* I do not get too much into the details of my life very often, but I am not quite that on in years yet. However, I am no spring chicken myself. A few of us maintain some aspect of the fetish, even years later.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ouphe » Sun May 27, 2018 11:33 pm

I've been a fan of vore since I was in middle school and just recently passed the 30 mark, still going quite strong.
ouphe
Participator

Postby blergle » Mon May 28, 2018 6:19 am

I just turned 50 and still quite interested in vore. I expect it'll remain an interest until the ol' pump don't prime no more, maybe after. ;)
blergle
---

Postby Borealis » Mon May 28, 2018 3:17 pm

I'm not near there myself, but remember according to studies a significant percentage of people remain sexually active into their 90s :)

This is a pretty strong kink for a lot of us. For me it was the first thing that got a sexual response during puberty all those years ago and while some people do drift in and out of it, on a personal level I'm pretty sure it'll be the last to leave for me... If ever.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby underfan52 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:47 pm

Over 60. Still very much into vore. Have been since I was 5.
underfan52
New to the forum

Postby Scrumptious » Wed May 30, 2018 4:22 pm

I nudged over 40 a few years back. I can't speak for 50+, but to me it seems that the fetish is as strong as ever.

I never got on board with the RP, though I might have done so 20 years ago, had it been a thing (or had I been aware of it being so). Now, it doesn't seem like I have the time or the timing is not convenient enough. I'm not sure, however. I did sign up for the chat function, and at some point I'll explore it a little further. But I do worry about compatibility issues that might arise because of age and articulation.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HyperlinkError » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:13 am

yeah I hear you, hit my 20s a couple years back myself. you can find the same excitement in other fetishes that could divide your attention but I suppose it would be natural once your testosterone starts slowing to not care so much about fetishes
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby bronzelara » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:49 pm

I cant really speak on whether personally that is a thing being only 18 myself but from what Ive found is that alot of vore involves an age dynamic of young with mature whether it be parent/child or teacher/student people seem to still enjoy the fetish regardless of age. I personally love the more mature woman or man too when it comes to vore as they are able to include real feelings and a sense of mature power and strength in both stories, art and rp which I enjoy being a bi prey and sub myself
bronzelara
New to the forum

Postby tylayla » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:19 pm

I'm still very much into vore :-D
gmail sign up new accoun, 192.168.0.1 default gateway
tylayla
New to the forum

Postby Dekkard2 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Just turned 30 myself last week and still have vore as a fetish. Though my rp days practically died in my college years.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:21 pm

I'm barely over twenty but I'm impressed reading this thread. Must have been weird to like vore back in the 60s, without internet and such.
Kitsouille
???

Postby underfan52 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:54 pm

I'm over 60. Been into vore since I was 7. Still very, very much into it.
underfan52
New to the forum

Postby Siuddithsi » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:45 pm

I'm a widower over 50. Since my wife died, vore RPs are the closest interactions I have with other people.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby rad60 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:45 pm

I'll be sixty next year and have always had a soft spot in my heart for vore. Plants are my favorite, but anything involving tentacles is a surefire "win". One is NEVER too old to embrace eroticism in its many sumptuous forms. 8)
rad60
New to the forum

Postby cranberryknights1 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:42 pm

I pretty much had some form of vore fantasy going on in my head my entire life so even though I am not in my 50's I can't picture that changing even then.Its just such a strong part of who I am that I share with so few people IRL
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby sevensix » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:59 pm

underfan52 wrote:Over 60. Still very much into vore. Have been since I was 5.

underfan52 wrote:I'm over 60. Been into vore since I was 7. Still very, very much into it.

Which is it?

Regardless, I didn't know there was any record of the vore fetish existing before 1994. Have you considered telling (or linking to) your story in How did vore start? (Likewise to rad60.)

Siuddithsi wrote:I'm a widower over 50. Since my wife died, vore RPs are the closest interactions I have with other people.

Sorry to hear that; wish I could help.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiza » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:56 pm

I'm pretty sure there were movies etc with some pretty vore ass scenes before 1994... lol
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby sevensix » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:02 pm

Raiza wrote:I'm pretty sure there were movies etc with some pretty vore ass scenes before 1994... lol

Having creatures eat/threaten to eat other creatues obviously means the producers shared/were pandering to a sexual fetish that hadn't even been named yet... lol.
sevensix
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion