Could a blue whale unbirth us?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Could a blue whale unbirth us?

Postby justinrpg » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:26 am

I Googled 'animal with largest vagina' and found this: http://www.suitgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2010

If the information in this thread is true, could a blue whale unbirth a human? Could a human crawl up her vagina? It would be like the only real life creature that could unbirth a human, if so.

A blue whale is not an animal pred I fantasize about being unbirthed by, but I would definitely try it if the opportunity falls in my lap.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Could a blue whale unbirth us?

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:27 am

I really don't like thinking about the concept since it's just straight-up bestiality, but I might as well answer truthfully. If you're assuming regular vore physics apply, then yes, easily. If you're talking RL physics? No way. You'd get crushed into a fine red mist. Those things birth several ton newborns, humans are a lot smaller and less durable than that.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:53 am

How about we don't involve innocent animals IRL in our weird fantasies? That'd be great
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby WobblyWolfess » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:37 am

I would rather not think about this.
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:41 am

Justin you need to stop making these kinds of topics...real life vore is against the rules
Firon
---

Postby Merodi » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:49 am

You'd fit into its vagina, but there's no way to get into the uterus because of the cervix. Also, don't sexualize real life animals, that's gross tbh
Merodi
Participator

Postby Kuratas » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:42 pm

its time to stop posting
Kuratas
New to the forum

Postby Sarbiton » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:48 pm

This thread is too cursed, there are no words in English for how many generations it's going to despoil.
The stories and information posted by this user are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything he says here as fact.
Sarbiton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WobblyWolfess » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:18 pm

justinrpg wrote: A blue whale is not an animal pred I fantasize about being unbirthed by, but I would definitely try it if the opportunity falls in my lap.

I don't even have the words for this though, like??? What is going through your head, dude?
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby MysteryFuto » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:36 pm

i can't believe i had to see that this thread existed

now my mind will be forever tainted by the knowledge it exists
MysteryFuto
Been posting for a bit

Postby AlluringPredation » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:47 pm

REPOR-

Information wrote:This post has already been reported.

Ohokay.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Merodi » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:52 pm

I'm glad that, no matter the personal preferences, posts like this one make everyone be like "what the fuck"
Merodi
Participator

Postby Evergreenplate » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:00 pm

He's already crossed the line, but let's let him keep going
Evergreenplate
New to the forum

Postby WobblyWolfess » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Evergreenplate wrote:He's already crossed the line, but let's let him keep going

UNRELATED NOTE BUT HEY YOU'RE HERE, HENLO!
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:31 pm

Hang on, folks. If unbirth is a legit part of the fetish (which the list of the Vore Material & Upload forum suggests that it is), and if fantasies of being vored by animals is okay (which given the long list of the 'Herons/pelicans swallowing live prey' thread, suggests that this is also legit), then I suggest we don't call foul so soon.

If you honestly think that the OP is suggesting that anyone could - IRL - take sexual advantage of a blue whale by inserting themselves into her - and you think this crosses some line of advocating for the sexual exploitation of whales, then I think you all need to have a realism check.

Now, we might have a useful discussion about how whales need to be protected from extinction, though I would say that there are better websites to have that sort of discussion. This website is about exploring kinks that cannot happen in real life. I'd say that this is something that falls within that remit of this website, but please show me the rule that says otherwise, and I'll happily be both corrected and informed.

Now, maybe he creates too many barely-coherent threads that are not all that valuable for discussion, but that is an entirely different matter.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evergreenplate » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Scrumptious wrote:Hang on, folks. If unbirth is a legit part of the fetish (which the list of the Vore Material & Upload forum suggests that it is), and if fantasies of being vored by animals is okay (which given the long list of the 'Herons/pelicans swallowing live prey' thread, suggests that this is also legit), then I suggest we don't call foul so soon.

If you honestly think that the OP is suggesting that anyone could - IRL - take sexual advantage of a blue whale by inserting themselves into her - and you think this crosses some line of advocating for the sexual exploitation of whales, then I think you all need to have a realism check.

Now, we might have a useful discussion about how whales need to be protected from extinction, though I would say that there are better websites to have that sort of discussion. This website is about exploring kinks that cannot happen in real life. I'd say that this is something that falls within that remit of this website, but please show me the rule that says otherwise, and I'll happily be both corrected and informed.

Now, maybe he creates too many barely-coherent threads that are not all that valuable for discussion, but that is an entirely different matter.

Well what does
"A blue whale is not an animal pred I fantasize about being unbirthed by, but I would definitely try it if the opportunity falls in my lap."
Say to you?
Evergreenplate
New to the forum

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Evergreenplate wrote:Well what does
"A blue whale is not an animal pred I fantasize about being unbirthed by, but I would definitely try it if the opportunity falls in my lap."
Say to you?

It says to me that that that's a rather big 'if'. It's such a big if, that it deserves all caps, italics, bold text and an underline - IF - but we don't exile people over failure to properly emphasize do we?

Or, are you thinking that by "opportunity falls in my lap" he means that he's about to B&E into Seaworld with a 5kg roofie and a Sam's Club tub of Vaseline?
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aziza » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Hey, how about we... y'know... not post this sort of stuff? :|
Aziza
New to the forum

Postby Knock » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:27 pm

You could probably just take a tour of a decommissioned submarine and get a similar experience without needing to drop a few hundred on scuba gear.
Knock
New to the forum

Postby creativeandoriginal » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Justin, this is why you're a siivagunner meme.
creativeandoriginal
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion