Concepts/characters that really should have vore art

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Concepts/characters that really should have vore art

Postby Nikkidafox » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 pm

This may seem a bit vague. What I mean is, stories, lore, or character concepts that would totally lend themselves to vore, but you haven't found anything of. Personally, one that sticks out to me is Boethiah. I mean she literally eats someone (more in a hard vore way but that can be worked around), digests them, then shits them out. (Story of Malacath).
Nikkidafox
Participator

Re: Concepts/characters that really should have vore art

Postby Merodi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:24 am

For me, it's Rubber Soul from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. His stand is Yellow Temperance, a yellow slime-thing that gives him the power to shapeshift and to devour anything with it. It's even stated that he sees people as nothing more than food for his stand.
Another one is Heavenly Dio from JJBA Eyes of Heaven. He's pretty much the most powerful being there is, only being able to be defeated by some quick thinking and taking advantage of his one weakness, and he knows that he's super powerful. He'd just make such a good pred in terms of a god eating people or something.
Certainly helps that in canon, he drinks blood to heal himself, sucking people completely dry in the process.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Seelane » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 am

Merodi wrote:For me, it's Rubber Soul from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. His stand is Yellow Temperance, a yellow slime-thing that gives him the power to shapeshift and to devour anything with it. It's even stated that he sees people as nothing more than food for his stand.
Another one is Heavenly Dio from JJBA Eyes of Heaven. He's pretty much the most powerful being there is, only being able to be defeated by some quick thinking and taking advantage of his one weakness, and he knows that he's super powerful. He'd just make such a good pred in terms of a god eating people or something.
Certainly helps that in canon, he drinks blood to heal himself, sucking people completely dry in the process.

Lots of Stands in JoJo could easilly make vore possible from rubber to shrinking stands. However most of them would be more weird than what we usually see which is a plus for me! A shame Crime0edge only did one jojo story...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:43 am

linkever wrote:
Merodi wrote:For me, it's Rubber Soul from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. His stand is Yellow Temperance, a yellow slime-thing that gives him the power to shapeshift and to devour anything with it. It's even stated that he sees people as nothing more than food for his stand.

Lots of Stands in JoJo could easilly make vore possible from rubber to shrinking stands. However most of them would be more weird than what we usually see which is a plus for me! A shame Crime0edge only did one jojo story...

I've used Little Feet and Goo Goo Dolls for two stories of mine! I plan on doing more, but my post was mostly about me lowkey wanting other people to do Jojo-vore I'd be into haha
Merodi
Participator

Postby ZeeTheHellion » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Taokaka, Liru The Werewolf

Simple as that~
Might not want to eat me, I taste bad. Ehehe...
ZeeTheHellion
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:44 am

Tora from Ushio and Tora, for a tall wild anthropomorping/feralish beast character that threatens to eat the main character in practically EVERY episode of the series there is extremely low content with him

Tina Rex from The Amazing World of Gumball. A intelligent T Rex girl who is a bully and assist a school with a bunch of characters way smaller than her? I have yet to find any good art/story with her, im actually surprised for the lack of content with her at all.

Male draenei vore, Imo they are cool looking with their dragonic appearance but while there is quite abundant amount of female draenei preds, i havent been able to find any content at all with male Draenei (exept a extremely old cock vore pic in this website but that Its)
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hauntz » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:41 pm

Heather Chandler. Excluding myself, who has done art of her recently, there was no existing vore media of her, which is really sad. She has really good potential as a pred, what with her domineering attitude and total control over the students that attend school with her. She has lots of influence on people and this could even be used in willing prey situations!
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher series. There's literally only one pic and it was a gift from a friend.

I find Witchers in general would make good preds, but especially Geralt because of the extra mutations he went through. They have those predatory cat eyes, increased hear and sense of smell, they're already the perfect predators for hunting down prey if you want to go a darker route, or they make good protectors.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:27 am

Chie Satonaka from Persona 4. One of her main schticks is that she's constantly hungry for meat, and would never pass up a free meal. That's just asking for a scenario where someone feeds themselves to her.

That, and Shadows from Persona 4 are just a great setup for being the one to instigate a scenario. Even if the Shadow isn't the one doing the act, it could convince its "real" self to go along with it. And it opens up the self-vore option if you're interested in that.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Male Blood elves(as pred in macro/micro situations)
Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn (again as some kinda size difference pred. Maybe using shrink arrows on bandits)
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:03 am

Linde, the cat you see with Haanit the hunter on Octopath Traveler. It seems that Linde and Haanit are close and I like the idea of a caring leopard saving her partner from something with her belly whether it be enemies, weather, etc. Besides, Octopath Traveler is such a great game so far from the demo it deserves any kind of vorish fanfare. It's easily one of the best Square Enix games in a while.
Jayezox
---

Postby Seelane » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:20 am

DrakeX wrote:Tora from Ushio and Tora, for a tall wild anthropomorping/feralish beast character that threatens to eat the main character in practically EVERY episode of the series there is extremely low content with him

Tina Rex from The Amazing World of Gumball. A intelligent T Rex girl who is a bully and assist a school with a bunch of characters way smaller than her? I have yet to find any good art/story with her, im actually surprised for the lack of content with her at all.

Male draenei vore, Imo they are cool looking with their dragonic appearance but while there is quite abundant amount of female draenei preds, i havent been able to find any content at all with male Draenei (exept a extremely old cock vore pic in this website but that Its)

Reason for Tora not being more popular is that not many people watched this anime due to the MC. You should try to ask for a commission of him. It could maybe make him more popular and you could see more vore arts of him.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion