Favorite type of Predator?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How do you prefer your predator type?

Friendly - Plays with you for a bit, and a possibility of snuggling and/or licking before swallowing you whole.
59%
Persistent - Keeps chasing you forever until you can't outrun them any longer.
11%
Random - Sneak attack swallowing you from out of no where without any reaction time.
6%
Harsh - No care for your well being what so ever. Just hungry, and wants to chew you to pieces.
23%
Other - Anything else the predator might do with you.
2%

Total votes : 66

Favorite type of Predator?

Postby N-Mario » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:48 pm

What do you prefer your predator type to be? Maybe you like friendly predators. Or perhaps you like the idea of being chased for a bit. It all depends on the situation, right? There are those who may prefer a different outcome. Just wondering what you guys like to see as your type of predator.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Favorite type of Predator?

Postby stearwing » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 pm

My favourite kind of predator is me.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:17 pm

Definitely friendly, but will fall back to Persistent if the prey flees, random is also fun but only in certain situations.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ProfessorCat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 pm

I like preds that tease a lot, almost in a weird flirty way before they eat their prey, with a good amount of deviousness added in too. </w/<
ProfessorCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Merodi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:58 pm

If I was to be prey, I'd like to fall prey to a friendly pred who just wants his belly filled for a bit and would let me out once he's happy. I also kinda like the idea of being swallowed randomly by some sneaky pred who's all playful and fun-loving, but also getting regurgitated later.
Merodi
Participator

Postby xamdnaa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:22 pm

I like harsh preds, that sees the prey as just another piece of food and/or uses vore as a way of torturing his victims.

I guess nice and random preds can be a little fun, but ehhh...Not really my favourite...
"We humans are like puzzles...Just like the worlds continents..."
xamdnaa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:33 pm

My favorite are the preds who are ravenous, but also very cordial with their prey. The poor thing is giving up their life to satiate your hunger, you should be kind and help ease them through it as gentle and loving as you can.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZeeTheHellion » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Considering how my recent roleplays have gone, Friendly.
Might not want to eat me, I taste bad. Ehehe...
ZeeTheHellion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Caniption » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:35 pm

I'm with stearwing on this one; I've no care for being eaten.
I am, at times, everything I am not.
Caniption
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyslan03 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:07 am

I'd go for the harsh and uncaring of those options, though I could do without the chewing. Maybe throw in some taunting instead...
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:10 am

Friendly/loving. I can appreciate stuff where that isn't the case, as long as the pred isn't actively sadistic/cruel, but I highly prefer it when they're so lovable that you can't get mad at them. And when they do eat you, it's only if they know you're fine with it. But I usually default to non-fatal/reformation already, so that makes a big difference.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby currant » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:01 am

More than one of those are appealing to me, but I'd say, "persistant" describes it much better than the rest.
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:13 am

I'm between friendly and harsh. Sometimes I want a vicious, sadistic pred to just devour me without a care, but oftentimes I want a friendly and playful predator, to gently lick me and swallow me up, and keep me in his soft belly for a little while. I like being played with and teased before I get eaten.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:27 pm

I voted for random sneak attack as I usually feel a prey should have no idea that they are about to become food, like it'd be irl. The other options have their moments too, enjoy some friendly/teasing too, but it can get weird when the pred goes from being 'nice' to suddenly being okay with you being eaten and especially dying. The fun/game gone wrong route works with that.

Some level of chase can work depending on the scenario, but out of the other options, would prefer a harsh pred, one that doesn't care about me, especially once their prey is inside of them, squirming and screaming.
Sitharc
---

Postby Nikkidafox » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:39 am

I like a mix of friendly and persistent. Like, they'll treat you well, but they want you to know that the only way out of this situation is through her ass.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby Gutswimmer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:49 pm

I love casual core with a predator that borders on flirtatious. There was a story I read many many years ago in which what I think was a reporter was interviewing a dragon in a world wherein dragons were quite unusual. Being that it was a vote story, the dragons price for the interview was that he would get to eat the reporter. And all throughout the interview (which forms the bulk of the story) the reporter attempts to slyly negotiate her release either through making herself seem more amicable towards the dragon (essentially bribing him with friendship, and eventually with sexual favors) to attempting to fill him up with more mundane food. And on one of these attempts to bribe him with food, the dragon simply responds with a wink: "No thanks, I'm eating later." And that kind of casual 'yeah, you'll die in my stomach like a piece of meat' is an enormous turn-on to me. Also it has been over a decade since I've read that story, so the details are bound to inaccuracy, but the gist of that scenario remains clear.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby OhSevenTen » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Definitely voting friendly. I'm a sucker for wholesomeness.
OhSevenTen
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:39 am

Friendly is good! Another type I like is Confident, which can feign being cruel sometimes. A Confident predator teases in an indirect way, enjoying their position of superiority, and may make deals to manipulate their prey's behaviour, but will generally subvert expectations. If they promised an agonizing death, it's actually safe; if the deal is accepted on nothing but vague hope, they'll still honor it. A smooth talker enjoying themself, basically.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:57 am

If willing and safekeeping, then friendly. If unwilling and fatal, then harsh, sadistic and taunting. Depends to my mood.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion