Swallowed by a stranger

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Swallowed by a stranger

Postby justinrpg » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:43 am

Does anybody else like the idea of being swallowed by a girl you do not even know? This girl could be very attractive but you do not know her name or anything about her and you were swallowed by her.

I like to see this in an unaware vore situation. I try to hide because I am shrunken. The girl reaches for something to eat, her arm sweeps me into her food and she swallows me with her food. I never met this girl before and I ended up being swallowed by her. It would have to be an attractive girl in order for this to be arousing to me.

There is another degree of hotness to vore when you do not even know her name or anything about her and this is the first time you have ever seen her.

Does anybody else like this kind of vore scenario.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Swallowed by a stranger

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:58 am

You probably won't like my answer but I'm gonna say it anyway because you gave me the out lit~ XD

I do actually like stranger predators, though my scenario would be entirely different. I like it in a sense of taking the 'stranger danger' element of a child wandering where they shouldn't and is found by the stranger. It'd be a man in my case, gently swallowing the lost little human and tucking them away safely in his belly, though I of course take the fluffy route in which the stranger was just worried about the kid and wanted to keep them safe.

This does also play into my love of gentle surprise noms, no forewarning or much talking beforehand but the process is so gentle and soft the prey isn't too afraid and just slips down inside smoothly.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Oh yes, I love that idea! Being cornered and gobbled up by a strange giant man who you've never met before, and he's just looking for a quick snack...that's a very hot idea to me.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Not really, TBH. I highly prefer it when the predator and prey know each other. But that's probably because I see vore as more of a sexual act, and I find one night stands with people as dumb.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:12 pm

Sure!
I like that a whole lot and I like to see some works about that very much.
Last edited by Wolfsage on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby pendingdelete5vf735 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:02 pm

I love this idea to ^^ I think one of my fav scenarios would be working in retail x3 "me" and a costumer comes up and asks if he or she can buy me as food as i ring them out ? to witch my boss says of corse and they eat me right in front of all my co workers. side note the stranger could be very cute or ugly but its one of the few scenarios i would be semi willing ;3 but i love it <3 :gulp: :gulp:
pendingdelete5vf735
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:43 pm

I'm with MechaSharkZilla on this. I prefer vore to be the culmination of a relationship. That's also why 'unaware' tends to turn me off.

But whatever floats your boat!
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Scrumptious wrote:I'm with MechaSharkZilla on this. I prefer vore to be the culmination of a relationship. That's also why 'unaware' tends to turn me off.

I also like Vore to be part of a relationship (not necessarily the culmination, since I like both fatal and non-fatal, as well as regeneration) so Vore that involves total strangers, as well as unaware Vore, also turn me off.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:13 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:
Scrumptious wrote:I'm with MechaSharkZilla on this. I prefer vore to be the culmination of a relationship. That's also why 'unaware' tends to turn me off.

I also like Vore to be part of a relationship (not necessarily the culmination, since I like both fatal and non-fatal, as well as regeneration) so Vore that involves total strangers, as well as unaware Vore, also turn me off.

Now hear me out.... Every friendship/relationship starts with two strangers, no? That's usually the route I go, they have to meet first before they're together
coop500
???

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 pm

coop500 wrote:
EnderDracolich wrote:

Now hear me out.... Every friendship/relationship starts with two strangers, no? That's usually the route I go, they have to meet first before they're together

If that's how you like it, then more strength to you. I can certainly appreciate the idea of being warmly and protectively held within a predator's stomach, and that that predator can become a wonderfully trusted friend or significant other. It's just that for me, I appreciate it more when the vore really is something ultimate, in which two people (the predator and the prey) become one person (the predator, but fuller and more satisfied than before). For me, that's because I get off on the feeling of submission, and submission to a predator in order to be consumed is the ultimate submission. Fatal is implied, and therefore the culmination of the relationship.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:48 pm

When you are swallowed by someone you know well you may be familiar with the patterns of their everyday routine, maybe if you're a bit creepy you know approximately how long it takes them to digest food and even their usual bathroom times.

Change that familiar person over to a stranger and now you've added the fear of the unknown to the prey. You are completely powerless as the pred carries you around God knows where in their body, and you will have no knowledge what their digestive system is like or how long you might have for survival. You don't even know where or how you will be shat out.

Yes, it's an exciting idea, lol.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Oh I was merely saying that strangers don't have to remain as such forever is all
coop500
???

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:00 pm

justinrpg wrote:There is another degree of hotness to vore when you do not even know her name or anything about her and this is the first time you have ever seen her.

Do you feel anything special if she comments about you? For example if she's eating with friends and she chokes a bit while swallowing you and as you slide down her throat, her friends ask if she's okay and she replies she felt a strange small object in her mouth. Her friends asks if she still feel it and she replies it must have been nothing.

Fantasy-speaking I think the scenario you described is interesting if the pred is attractive enough to me. Not necessarily in physical appearance alone but in behavior too. I've seen some people that were licking their lips extremely often while eating and it makes them appear more attractive to me.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Filan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:19 am

For the right story I think it works out great. An example being and something I have always wanted to try out as prey in an RP is some kind of semi scifi setting where its not uncommon for Mercs/Assassins to shrink their targets down and eat them if the customer does not demand the mark alive. Takes up less space on the ship and they get to have some fun with a shrunk person that they are basically getting paid to handle.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby IddlerItaler » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Actually I'd love to be eaten out on a one-night-stand type scenario.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby nate99 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:44 pm

As a guy, this is one of my favorite scenarios, meeting strange women in strange, secluded places, or even being followed home by a female stranger for fatal vore and full digestion. *shudders in ecstacy*
nate99
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:55 am

I am like stranger devouring sometimes, but i am prefer pred and prey to at least introduce themselves.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion