Timeline of your top vore preds throughout the years

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Timeline of your top vore preds throughout the years

Postby justinrpg » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:01 pm

If you are like me, you have that one vore pred, that one that stands out above the rest. This pred arouses you the most vorarephilically. Also, if you are like me, that top vore pred has changed throughout the years. My number one vore pred has not been the same since the beginning of time. I am sure everybody else's has not either.

So if you were to create a timeline in years stating what vore pred was at the top at that time, what would it look like going back to when you first got into vore? Some of us, that would be going back our entire lives. Unsure about an exact year? guess.

Mine would be:

Birth - 1998: Rydia
1999-2002: Mewtwo
2003-2005: Moltres
2006-2011: Lugia
2012-2014: Black Kyurem
2015-Present: My wife, Reshiram

As you see, as soon as I found out about Pokémon, they just took over my vore fetish.
All of these are still vore preds to me, just not at the top. Currently I would rank them (best to least): Reshiram, Lugia, Moltres, Black Kyurem, Rydia, Mewtwo. No, that is not a typo. Rydia does beat out Mewtwo. Mewtwo is still a vore pred but I currently fantasize more about Rydia. In fact way more. Mewtwo is kind of an outlier. Reshiram is kind of an outlier too if you think about it, there is a huge gap between Reshiram and Lugia as for vore thoughts.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Timeline of your top vore preds throughout the years

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:59 pm

From Birth to 2004 I wasn't exactly sure what vore was, I just sorta thought about the idea of being eaten.
When I saw MIB 2 (I think I first saw it in 2004) is when i discovered I liked vore officially, so obviously Serleena was my first.
After that, It was Rosalina when Super Mario Galaxy came out. (2007)
Then I think it was Mileena from Mortal Kombat (Around 2010-11 ish)
Then it was Samus (2013-2016)
And currently it's Camilla from Fire Emblem.

Obviously a lot of Nintendo gals.
But yeah, that's my list. It was fun to share. :D :gulp:
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ProfessorCat » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 pm

Ooooh, This is an interesting topic. <3

Not really sure I had a top pred when I first got into vore, but I suppose my first favorite pred was buneary, also had a thing for Minccino.
Which was roughly from 2013 to 2015.

My favorite pred slowly switched to Isabella in 2015. I really love her design, and then over to switch dog in 2017, Which is probably really weird to be a favorite pred, but hey, We all have our.....quirks. Haha ;P
ProfessorCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:28 pm

I agree that this is an interesting topic, though all/most of my top preds have been people I've known personally, and I'm not about to post any personally-identifiable information.

I have to confess that for the longest time now, (2007-present) an ex-girlfriend of mine (2001-2005) has been form of my top predator. I say 'form', because in reality her personality was not one that is suitable for a predator, which is one of the reasons we broke up. So, the way that I had hoped that she had been has been my top predator for this long past decade. (However, just because she's been the top does not mean that she's been the only one I've fantasized about.

Prior to that (2001-2006), including when I was with that girlfriend, my top-spot was (to the best of my recollection) more eclectic, and involved a fair number of celebrities in addition to real-life people. Some recognizable names from that list would include Shakira, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Lopez, and Britney Spears. (The latter two are confessions, because they are not especially admirable people - see 'form' above)

Prior to that, I honestly cannot remember as well. I remember thinking that Claudia Christian, an actress from Babylon 5 was really awesome, and - of course - Sarah Michelle Gellar from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. But most of my fantasies still were about people I knew from RL.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Age 5: the wolf from the Gingerbread Man and the whale from Pinocchio

Age 6: Gina, a girl who lived in my apartment complex

Age 8: Rachel, a girl I knew in school

Age 12-20 various girls I knew

Age 29: Lisa, a character in a story called “A less than fantastic voyage” written by Poison pen

Age 30 to present: various female celebrities
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:02 pm

For most of my time being into vore, I've seen Kirino Kousaka as my top pred and still pretty much do. However, nowadays I'm more into M/F vore, and as such I'd honestly say I kind of see my friend's OC (Len) as my top pred~ For example, these two pictures of him are my faves thus far~ He's honestly such a cutie and I can't get enough of him <3
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightmareX7 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:05 pm

This is an interesting topic. Alright, here's a small timeline of my top favorite preds over the years.

Age 4 - 14: Terror Toad (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
Age 15: Audrey II (Little Shop of Horrors)
Age 16 - 19: Sloppy Joe (Reddmann)
Age 20: Anaconda (Anaconda)
Age 21+: Terror Toad

It's been more-or-less a tie between the Terror Toad and the Anaconda in recent years.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby xamdnaa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Oh, this is an interesting topic~

Hmm, let's see...
From as long I can remember to around 14: Dragons, monsters, dinosaurs and occasionally animals
15 to 24: Most of the organisation 13 members from Kingdom hearts and Sephiroth from Final fantasy. Pretty much any hot male from manga, animé or games, but I decided to stick with those examples, as they were my faves. Monsters and dragons were still interesting, but not as much as human/humanoid preds.
25-26 (a.k.a now): Gengar (normal and mega evolution), Haunter, some of the Heartless types from Kingdom hearts. I still love human/humanoid male preds, but I'm beginning to get more and more interested in the type of monsters I just described.

Of course this is very simplified, but I never really thought about it until now ^^;

What's interesting is that it kinda seems like it followed my sexuality overall:
Childhood-Early teens: as I child, I didn't know about sex and in my early teens, I understood it, but had no interest.
Teen: Realizes "Hey, boys are kinda hot!" and I also started to see vore sexually and thus they got combined.
Adult: Still interested in men, but has gotten to the stage where I've also grown out of the worst "teen hormones" and gotten more interested to play around more with the idea of (male) monster preds too, for variation.
"We humans are like puzzles...Just like the worlds continents..."
xamdnaa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion