What type of vore do you like?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What type of vore do you like?

Postby ArrowversePreds » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:34 pm

I have created a survey to find out. No log in is required and it will only take a few seconds to fill out. It will also probably contribute to what vore is in my stories. Here ya go:
https://www.strawpoll.me/15973012/r
Thanks! 8)
Edit: I KNOW, I SHOULD OF PUT IN CV BUT I FORGOT, I’M SORRY JEEZ
Last edited by ArrowversePreds on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArrowversePreds
Been posting for a bit

Re: What type of vore do you like?

Postby SansSeraph » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:23 pm

Hey friend!

whadabout cock vore?
SansSeraph
New to the forum

Postby Neverthriving » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:07 pm

Oral and absorption by preference, but for me it absolutely has to be consensual and fatal, and I prefer humans and humanoids rather than anthros or whatever. Generally I'm not a fan of regeneration but I've read some pretty hot stories that used that as a gimmick. For me though it's all about the intense emotions and doing something wild and crazy due to being overwhelmed by lust or a sense of adventure and curiosity.

I'm not that picky about whether the prey and pred are male, female or something else, but being a straight male I mostly prefer F/F stories. My favorite story would be tagged:

Willing prey, fatal, soft vore, digestion, giantess, F/fffff
Neverthriving
New to the forum

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:35 am

heh the only one i didnt vote for was the teleportation one
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gendor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Really?? Pouch vore is in there but not cock vore? Quite bothersome!
And how are you supposed to read it anyways? I seriously doubt only 32% checked Oral vore.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:22 am

Gendor wrote:Really?? Pouch vore is in there but not cock vore? Quite bothersome!
And how are you supposed to read it anyways? I seriously doubt only 32% checked Oral vore.

Seems like the author is only into female pred and do not care about the taste of others.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArrowversePreds » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:28 am

linkever wrote:
Gendor wrote:Really?? Pouch vore is in there but not cock vore? Quite bothersome!

Seems like the author is only into female pred and do not care about the taste of others.

While, yes, I’m only into female preds, I have apologised far too many times for forgetting about cock vore in PMs already. I didn’t want to have to again here. Thank you very much for waisting my time. :-D
ArrowversePreds
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArrowversePreds » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:31 am

That means 32 percent of all choices, not voters picked oral vore. It confused me at first too!
ArrowversePreds
Been posting for a bit

Postby Merodi » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:07 am

Sorry, but someone saying "Hey, there's no CV, guess the author just likes female preds" on a poll that doesn't even specify that isn't wasting your time, especially as you TOOK the time to reply to this.
It's pretty much your own responsibility to clarify things in your OP if you wants things to be clear for your voters.
Merodi
Participator

Postby ArrowversePreds » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:56 pm

Merodi wrote:Sorry, but someone saying "Hey, there's no CV, guess the author just likes female preds" on a poll that doesn't even specify that isn't wasting your time, especially as you TOOK the time to reply to this.
It's pretty much your own responsibility to clarify things in your OP if you wants things to be clear for your voters.

He said does not care about the taste of others. I do care though and that’s why I was annoyed. I made a simple mistake!
ArrowversePreds
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Well this exploded didn't it.... Can you edit the poll maybe? I know sometimes sites won't let you though so i dunno
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ArrowversePreds » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:56 pm

coop500 wrote:Well this exploded didn't it.... Can you edit the poll maybe? I know sometimes sites won't let you though so i dunno

Yeah, I know. I tried to see if I could edit it after someone PM'd me but the website wouldn't let me. It didn't think I was the original owner.
ArrowversePreds
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:30 am

Me? I am like all kinds of vore, but i am very much adore safekeeping oral vore, its always great to me~

- Willing, M/F, safe, soft oral vore~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whizbang18 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:29 am

Generally soft vore. This can be anal vore (F/M), cock vore (M/F), slug, tail (Cell-inspired), or Worm vore. Anything where the prey is drawn in through a hungry slimy orifice to his/her doom or simply held inside the pred indefinately....
whizbang18
Somewhat familiar

Postby ad5570 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:15 pm

I usually like Soft, Oral vore. But I like that in Mass since there is nothing quite like having a huge belly fulling of wiggling prey to make a pred feel in heaven :3
ad5570
New to the forum

Postby Thagrahn » Wed May 27, 2020 10:48 pm

Two sides to the Vore coin for me, but both are more in the soft vore style.

First side is the romantic endo trio of Cock/Sheath vore, Pouch Vore, and Unbirth. In these types, it's about the trust and affection between pred and prey, and the stronger pred using it's own body to protect the vulnerable prey.

The second side is fatal Oral vore. Eliminating a treat to their lover, getting rid of competition for either the pred or its partner, or punishing toxic and abusive people.

The fact that the pred will digest others makes the protect side that much more important to the endo relationship.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chatin » Wed May 27, 2020 11:12 pm

No soft or hard option lol

I can only do hard oral... nothing else works x3
Chatin
New to the forum

Postby sadlyknight » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:25 am

It will always be same size for me I like how they digest into nothing or into improving assets.
Maeda Suziki is my name I am the best hacker in the world.
sadlyknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bellyl0ver » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Any vore that results in a big belly.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby bella747 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:03 pm

Very very very wet and soft vore - feet first, into mouth or unbirth. or belly through wet belly button - with my clothes on
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion