What would you do??

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What would you do??

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Well everyone is someone's child so being a friend's actual daughter is not out of the ordinary. If she was 18 and the poster was 30 I don't have any issues. But if she was 10 that is different. Just MHO.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby creativeandoriginal » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:27 pm

I doubt an 18 y/o would randomly tell someone that.

What the fuck, bud?
creativeandoriginal
New to the forum

Postby SwallowMe » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:28 pm

It depends on my mood that day\week. If a beautiful and sexy woman anywhere between the ages of 18 and mid 30's said such a thing, chances are I'd go willingly, especially if she made it a grand experience of pleasure and fun with her just before she gulped me down(a final request and all before the end).

On another note, I'm so jealous of people that actually get to have vore-centric dreams. With as much time as I put into looking up and thinking about vore, one would think that it would permeate my dreams. At least, I don't ever remember such dreams. The only dreams I get and remember are dreams about being late for a college class(8 years out of college), dull dreams about work, dreams about natural disasters(tornados, volcanos, etc), and dreams about winning the lottery and going out shopping for whatever I want because I have all the money I could ever need and want.

I'd love to have a dream about fooling around with a beautiful woman and then she gobbles me up in the end.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:28 pm

I can see how someone might think that having prey-like thoughts about an underage person is okay, because on the surface being prey is a non-victimizing role. I can also see how someone might think that having any sort of fantasy is okay, as long as it remains fantasy. I can also see the argument that the mind is uncoercible, and that you shouldn't feel guilty for just your throughts...

But.

It's another matter to express these things about a real, living person. Also, while prey and other forms of submissives seem harmless on the face of it, in reality submissives and prey can become very demanding in ways that upset the power relationships, especially when they don't get their way.

So lets tone down chatter about sexual desires for underage people, shall we?

coop500 wrote:My 'violence' mostly stems from personal preference, normally I don't condone such responses in threads like these but I'm not much of a fan of people who assume everyone has to like and give into a sexy woman.

I agree that the assumption of heterosexual male audience audience (could be lesbian too, but is probably not) in so many of these threads is galling.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:11 am

It is all innocent fantasy. Well unless she needed to eat me for survial, I would not refuse going inside her stomach. Sometimes imagine, simply being a chicken that gets fatten for her and then one day she drags me into the kitchen where I get cooked and eaten, made into meals, being chewed up and reduced into her toilet waste.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:13 am

Scrumptious wrote:I agree that the assumption of heterosexual male audience audience (could be lesbian too, but is probably not) in so many of these threads is galling.

As male predator to whom sexuality is mostly irrelevant when it comes to vore my problem is the automatic assumption that everyone on this forum is prey.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:43 am

I'm assuming this girl is a stranger and I have reason to believe she isn't joking or lying. I would probably accuse her of being a vampire then fight for my life by any means necessary. Fight or flight, it doesn't matter because I value my life too much.
Jayezox
---

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:17 am

It was around 4pm in the afternoon and did eat about an hour later, so she was hungry. She seemed serious at the time but not even I will ever know for sure.

I too value my life but would let her eat at least part of me. I also think she knows she can get round me and would eat me if no other food was avaliable.

I saw her eat chicken once, and after she did a nice belch once the bird's meat was in her belly. The chicken in my eyes was very lucky.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:56 am

stearwing wrote:
Scrumptious wrote:I agree that the assumption of heterosexual male audience audience (could be lesbian too, but is probably not) in so many of these threads is galling.

As male predator to whom sexuality is mostly irrelevant when it comes to vore my problem is the automatic assumption that everyone on this forum is prey.

Just in general this assumption that everyone is prey and into female preds kinda sucks. I am a girl who often prefers RPing the male predator role, I'm all messed up lol.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby stearwing » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 am

Tastymeat wrote:It was around 4pm in the afternoon and did eat about an hour later, so she was hungry. She seemed serious at the time but not even I will ever know for sure.

I too value my life but would let her eat at least part of me. I also think she knows she can get round me and would eat me if no other food was avaliable.

I saw her eat chicken once, and after she did a nice belch once the bird's meat was in her belly. The chicken in my eyes was very lucky.

You're dodging the question:
MechaSharkZilla wrote:
stearwing wrote:Please don't tell me that by "daughter" you mean "actual, real child that you had sexual thoughts about".

Yeah... We need a clarification on that. Like, immediately.
I'm a dragon.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Kharon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:47 pm

stearwing wrote:
Tastymeat wrote:It was around 4pm in the afternoon and did eat about an hour later, so she was hungry. She seemed serious at the time but not even I will ever know for sure.

You're dodging the question:
MechaSharkZilla wrote:
stearwing wrote:Please don't tell me that by "daughter" you mean "actual, real child that you had sexual thoughts about".

Yeah... We need a clarification on that. Like, immediately.

Who appointed you to be the forum inquisitor, anyway?
Kharon
???

Postby metalvixen » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Being part of the food chain, its eat or be eaten. So this girl better be faster and hungrier than me. Otherwise, my boobs are gonna get a bit larger. Yup! :-D
Always looking to RP! PM me!
metalvixen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:47 am

coop500 wrote:
stearwing wrote:

Just in general this assumption that everyone is prey and into female preds kinda sucks. I am a girl who often prefers RPing the male predator role, I'm all messed up lol.

Don't forget the assumption that everyone's fantasy is being digested and they're into fat.
Jayezox
---

Postby ShinOhiXIV » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:27 am

I'd eat her instead. :D
ShinOhiXIV
New to the forum

Postby stearwing » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:18 am

Jayezox wrote:Don't forget the assumption that everyone's fantasy is being digested and they're into fat.

Oh, yes. This. I can't be the only pred who finds fat utterly disgusting.

Kharon wrote:Who appointed you to be the forum inquisitor, anyway?

Who the fuck's saying I am? Someone else asked the same question, we both want answers, I figured it would make sense to remind that guy.
I'm a dragon.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:32 am

I would very politely tell her to piss off. Now if the figure happens to be an eight foot tall male anthro canine, then maybe.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:27 am

metalvixen wrote:Being part of the food chain, its eat or be eaten. So this girl better be faster and hungrier than me. Otherwise, my boobs are gonna get a bit larger. Yup! :-D

Id gladly have you eat me and add to your chest :D If we play cat and mouse, and ill promise to trip up and have you catch me ;)
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby metalvixen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:33 am

Tastymeat wrote:
metalvixen wrote:Being part of the food chain, its eat or be eaten. So this girl better be faster and hungrier than me. Otherwise, my boobs are gonna get a bit larger. Yup! :-D

Id gladly have you eat me and add to your chest :D If we play cat and mouse, and ill promise to trip up and have you catch me ;)

Well then, come visit me my new friend. My tummy is a bit grumbly this morning. MmmHmm,
metalvixen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 am

metalvixen wrote:
Tastymeat wrote:

Well then, come visit me my new friend. My tummy is a bit grumbly this morning. MmmHmm,

Gladly give my life to feed your tummy. I am all yours - show me to your kitchen and the door to your oven :D
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby metalvixen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:46 am

Tastymeat wrote:Gladly give my life to feed your tummy. I am all yours - show me to your kitchen and the door to your oven :D

Oh if only it were that easy, lol. Id be a faf, fat girl, lol. ::eep::
metalvixen
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion