Is Vidown trustworthy?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Is Vidown trustworthy?

Postby Grimlock » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:20 am

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl

I wanted to hear if anyone has any experience with this site is it trustworthy or does it have all kinds of hidden fees??
Last edited by Grimlock on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar

Re: Is this site trustworthy?

Postby htfcuddles » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:41 am

I've been here since 2007 and never had to pay for absolutely anything. o3o
rawr ♥
htfcuddles
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Is Vidown trustworthy?

Postby Grimlock » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Okay maybe i misspoke or i just didn´t understand your reply and i have changed my question.
What i am referring to is the site i have linked to it contains some vore videos you can buy.
What i wanted to hear is if that site is trustworthy, and you can safely buy those videos, without risking that alot of extra money will suddenly be drawn from your creditcard?
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:01 pm

I wouldn't risk it. Unless it is a specific artist advertising them here they are most likely just recycled or stolen material in the first place at best. and outright identifies stealing at worst. No reason to try them given their complete lack of reputation.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Grimlock » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Eka wrote:I wouldn't risk it. Unless it is a specific artist advertising them here they are most likely just recycled or stolen material in the first place at best. and outright identifies stealing at worst. No reason to try them given their complete lack of reputation.

Then i won´t though i do seem to remember that at some point Missa X (who is credited as the artist) did post here, but i don´t know if she´s still a member or if she has left the site.
I don´t mind paying for good material, but if i do the money should go to the actual artist not a copycat.
Grimlock
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion