Looking For a Frog Comic

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking For a Frog Comic

Postby Zenith- » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:45 pm

Hello fellow Ekians... Aryions?..... Portal-goers? ^^;
Eh whatever.

I'm looking for a comic that I believe was posted in a gallery here, but I can't for the life of me find it. It featured a frog girl, somewhat humanoid in appearance eating a cricket boy that had accidentally fallen into her underground home. It was black and white, and I think was Japanese in origin. I can't recall if the dialogue balloons were Japanese or English though. But I do remember that the cricket boy was like half her size and she gave him sexual pleasure before swallowing him. If anyone knows where this comic is or how I can read it again, I would be most appreciative!

Thanks in advance!
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking For a Frog Comic

Postby Sonaku » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:14 pm

https://nhentai.net/g/166928/ that'll be $39.50 plus -$50.00 tax and an addition of a $10.50 finders fee :D
And in those days men shall seek death, and shall not find it, and they shall desire to die and death shall fly from them.
Sonaku
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking For a Frog Comic

Postby Zenith- » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Thank yoooouuuu!
That's exactly it! :D
....Wait, you're charging me $100! ....... Can I pay you back in bitcoin? :P
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion