Ever been more interested in vore than sex?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Ever been more interested in vore than sex?

Postby dragonjerky » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Vore is very sexual for me so most of the time that's where my sexytime thoughts are. Very rarely do my thoughts dwell on actual sex.
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:37 pm

all the time, which is sad
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:13 am

I'm more interested in looking inside someone's mouth and throat than having sex with them. My oral fixation is pretty serious but non-problematic.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Tassie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Why does it feel so embarrassing to say this?

I have a son, so obviously, I'm not against sex, but somehow, I feel like vore it more intimate. You give your everything in every way, like when you're eaten by something if you die, or if someone swallows you because they love you, then it's everywhere and not just one place in your body.
I don't know, I'm still confused by myself. I can't explain it very well, sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:28 pm

I will have sex, but thoughts of sex don't really turn me on all that much. Thoughts of vore and submission turn me on a great deal - and they help me come when having sex or masturbating. Just having sex without those thoughts frequently does not do the trick for me, and that fact makes actual sex less appealing to me.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:17 pm

For fictional feral characters, I'm 100% interested in vore and not interested in sex at all. Giving them total control by letting them eat me makes the whole thing seem less wrong. Real life humans on the other hand is the total opposite, well almost. There's still some vore interest, but the sex interest becomes stronger there.
Jayezox
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion