Looking for a game

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for a game

Postby serumdead » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi
I have been searching for this game i played. I dont remember much about it, only one particular scene and som minor stuff.
I think you played as a male and there were only female preds. The scene started out that you and your companion(s?) set up camp by a lake.
You could either go back to sleep or walk back a bit and meet a girl, she was not hostile but the conversation could lead to AV or other witch i dont remember.
If you chose not to be digested she would turn hostile and your companion would save you and eat her.
Sorry if i posted in the wrong forum.
serumdead
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a game

Postby Nyabulon » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:35 am

Pretty sure that's Temptation you're talking about (linky: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33739). The player character was female for me (might be a choice). Also, I think the right forum would have been 'Vore Game' in the Speciality Clubs.
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion