Trying to find a story

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Trying to find a story

Postby MustLoveCats » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:42 am

Okay. I will try to be as detailed as possible. I feel like it is a story on this site that I read once. I can't seem to find it again and I would like to.

It is a rather emotional realistic kind of story. Not sex related. It involved a fox vixen. Either a ferret (or an otter). Basically a harsh storm comes up, and the fox is helped to a cave by the ferret/otter, where she devours him. Or maybe it happens in the woods before the storm? Either way, by the end she happens to vomit him up because she's scared and flooding starts to occur. Despite how he is scared and was betrayed by her, he still helps her and they become friends. I can't for the life of me remember the title. I feel like it was a random story written in a forum. I've tried search terms for foxes, storms, caves. All to no avail.

I'm sure someone knows of what I'm talking about. I would appreciate a link. Thanks.
MustLoveCats
Been posting for a bit

Re: Trying to find a story

Postby Meowmix6 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:42 am

Meowmix6
Been posting for a bit

Postby RuffledFerret » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:00 pm

Aw, that was my story!
Thanks so much for the interest in my work~
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MustLoveCats » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:25 am

Yessss, that was the one! I loved that story so much I am so glad you found it for me. And yes RuffledFerret. You are welcome. It has been somewhat of an inspiration for me. I write some of my own stuff, don't post it. Not out of any sense of dread that it is bad (I have friends who tell me it is great), I just like to keep my work to myself. I wouldn't mind sharing it with you of course if you wanted to have a look. I'm always looking for critiques from other authors.
MustLoveCats
Been posting for a bit

Postby RuffledFerret » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:25 am

MustLoveCats wrote:And yes RuffledFerret. You are welcome. It has been somewhat of an inspiration for me. I write some of my own stuff, don't post it. Not out of any sense of dread that it is bad (I have friends who tell me it is great), I just like to keep my work to myself. I wouldn't mind sharing it with you of course if you wanted to have a look. I'm always looking for critiques from other authors.

Aw, I'm happy to hear that my work inspired you~
And while I'm admittedly not the best at critiquing, I would certainly be willing to read over your stuff and provide feedback.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MustLoveCats » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:16 am

RuffledFerret wrote:
MustLoveCats wrote:And yes RuffledFerret. You are welcome. It has been somewhat of an inspiration for me. I write some of my own stuff, don't post it. Not out of any sense of dread that it is bad (I have friends who tell me it is great), I just like to keep my work to myself. I wouldn't mind sharing it with you of course if you wanted to have a look. I'm always looking for critiques from other authors.

Aw, I'm happy to hear that my work inspired you~
And while I'm admittedly not the best at critiquing, I would certainly be willing to read over your stuff and provide feedback.

Eh, not so much after a critique, but I do like getting them. I'm always looking to improve. Mostly I just keep trying to find compatriots I can talk to about writing. (I have a few but not in the vore community). I'm not one to write simply for the smutty angle. Though there's nothing wrong with that. I just like substance, you know? I mostly wrote romance and such. I used to have an account here under a different name but now go under this one so it doesn't connect to me outside of here.

Anyway. I'd have to scrounge through my documents. I have one that I like the most. I've been thinking about starting a chapter/novel story. But I can't seem to line up the story I want to tell.
MustLoveCats
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion