Any same-size vore in mainstream media?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Any same-size vore in mainstream media?

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Last edited by RyanKrakinski on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Re: Any same-size vore in mainstream media?

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:54 am

There's Eel girl and Hiss but from Hiss I only saw the short scene where she is asleep with a stomach bulge so I dunno if she ate someone on-screen or not. There is also a short clip called Frog's legs (I think there could be a z somewhere in the title) where a guy is eaten whole, along with the camera. Not sure if there was a bulge or not.

I doubt you're interested because it's hard vore but I know there is partial same-size in Devil's Rock (female demon shove a guy's head in her throat and bite it off his neck, I forgot if there was a bulge or not), and in Kazuo Umezu's Horror Theater there is a thing called Diet with a cannibal woman that straight up devour (part of) a guy while he is alive and she has a large bulge later.

Sorry no links, but I think they're pretty easy to find with google and youtube anyway.
Kitsouille
???

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:42 pm

Kitsouille wrote:There's Eel girl and Hiss but from Hiss I only saw the short scene where she is asleep with a stomach bulge so I dunno if she ate someone on-screen or not. There is also a short clip called Frog's legs (I think there could be a z somewhere in the title) where a guy is eaten whole, along with the camera. Not sure if there was a bulge or not.

I doubt you're interested because it's hard vore but I know there is partial same-size in Devil's Rock (female demon shove a guy's head in her throat and bite it off his neck, I forgot if there was a bulge or not), and in Kazuo Umezu's Horror Theater there is a thing called Diet with a cannibal woman that straight up devour (part of) a guy while he is alive and she has a large bulge later.

Sorry no links, but I think they're pretty easy to find with google and youtube anyway.

Yes, the belly bulge from Hiss was same-size vore. In an earlier scene, she turns into a snake and swallows a guy whole. I can only imagine if he was digested alive or not.

Don’t worry, hard vore counts. I can’t believe I completely forgot about those scenes you mentioned, especially Diet. The only ones that I haven’t heard of are Devil’s Rock and Frog’s legs; I’ll be sure to check them out. Thank you!

UPDATE: Unfortunately, Frogz Legz doesn’t have a belly bulge. Hell, it doesn’t even have a neck bulge. As for The Devil’s Rock, there’s a neck bulge, but no belly bulge. Shame, too! That she-devil was hot.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:05 pm

There's FLCL progressive of course.
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:14 pm

EmissaryOfRainbows wrote:There's FLCL progressive of course.

Already listed that.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:27 pm

Aaaaand my brain broke. I don't remember FLCL being anything like that when I saw it on Adult Swim. :? I remember Haruhara Haruko whacked a kid named Shinji in the head with her guitar, which put the animatronic creature known as Kanti (or Canti, I dunno how it's spelled) within his head and he would battle more animatronic creatures spawned from other people by getting eaten by his own thingy, which turned out to be Atomosk's (as I thought it was pronounced) shell. Or am I right and what you guys are talking about is FLCL Progressive, an entirely different anime?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Nobodyman » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:06 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Aaaaand my brain broke. I don't remember FLCL being anything like that when I saw it on Adult Swim. :? I remember Haruhara Haruko whacked a kid named Shinji in the head with her guitar, which put the animatronic creature known as Kanti (or Canti, I dunno how it's spelled) within his head and he would battle more animatronic creatures spawned from other people by getting eaten by his own thingy, which turned out to be Atomosk's (as I thought it was pronounced) shell. Or am I right and what you guys are talking about is FLCL Progressive, an entirely different anime?

They're talking about FLCL Progressive, the sequel to the original FLCL that was released just this year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F ... rogressive
https://swallowed-whole.wikia.com/wiki/FLCL_Progressive
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Peptidase » Wed May 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Well it's not exactly attractive, but one of the recent set of the retro style mickey mouse shorts features goofy swallowing mickey and minnie whole and then they get freaky in his stomach. Its pretty disgusting imo. It's hard not to think there were many members of the prodiction staff who knew exactly what was going on.

Last bumped by RyanKrakinski on Wed May 08, 2019 3:35 pm.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion