UK Nickelodeon Dogs, Food Transformation. Anyone Remember?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

UK Nickelodeon Dogs, Food Transformation. Anyone Remember?

Postby Marco » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:18 pm

I'm curious as to whether there is anyone else here who has seen and remembers this scene, I hope this is okay to do a thread like this. From what I can see, you will have needed to have watched Nickelodeon in the UK, somewhere in the 90s - I'm not sure what year, but I feel it was late 90s, or possibly 1995. UK Nickelodeon had several special days of the week, giving them names, such as "Watch Your Own Wednesday", "Thrilling Thursday" and "Grand Slam Saturday". During this time, several Nickelodeon promos involved filming real life dogs, and voicing them, which included the promos for these special days.

The promo for "Thrilling Thursday" featured a male dog and a female dog opposite each other, and, from what I remember as soon as the promo starts, the male dog announces that he has magical powers, and the female says he hasn't, so the male dog proves her wrong by turning her into another breed of dog - in fact he might do this a couple of times. At some point, the male dog excitedly says that he's good at magic, and the female dog says that he's not. The promo ends with the male dog hurriedly turning the female dog into several different breeds of dogs, until he turns her into a dog biscuit, which he eats.

I really loved this promo back then, and it really got me interested in the scenario of being magically turned into food, and then eaten (though it was always girls who I imagined eating me), and looking back on the promo, I genuinely find it interesting (even though, it's obviously not meant to be thought about deeply) - the male dog seemed surprised (but also excited) to see a dog biscuit, from what I remember, meaning it was an accident to turn the female dog into one, yet he eats it/her without a second thought. Another thing that sticks in my mind, is the way the female dog acted (assuming I am remembering it correctly) - she is very quick to doubt the male dog, and even when he has shown himself to be capable of magic, her immediate response is to say he's not good at it, when she has no real reason to. Looking back, it feels as though they wanted the female dog to be a bit of a... female dog, if you get what I mean, so it didn't seem a big deal that she got eaten at the end of the promo, but I'm more than likely reading too much into it.

Either way, I was curious if there was anyone else here had seen it. Hopefully, I'm allowed to do this - I have mentioned this in the "General Looking For" thread, but this can just be for seeing if anyone's seen it before, rather than I way to ask for people to find it for me (which would be difficult, anyway.)
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion