How do people first get into same-size vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How do people first get into same-size vore?

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:08 am

I’m exclusively into macro/micro vore, until I came to Eka’s I had never heard of same size vore. How does someone first get into that? I don’t understand the appeal.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: How do people first get into same-size vore?

Postby Hanzo » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:12 am

I guess its more sexual than anything? I dont know. Personally, I dont see the appeal of micro/macro. Like an ant or some other bug being eaten by a bear. Thats what I can compare that too.

yet will same size I feel the allure lies in its un-realistic nature.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:48 am

Hanzo wrote:I guess its more sexual than anything? I dont know. Personally, I dont see the appeal of micro/macro. Like an ant or some other bug being eaten by a bear. Thats what I can compare that too.

yet will same size I feel the allure lies in its un-realistic nature.

So it’s like a cartoon?
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Artemis » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:54 am

I've never understood the appeal of macro/micro vore. To me, eating some helpless micro that can't even attempt to resist you is pretty much the same thing as eating regular food. I just kinda swallow them and then they're gone as far as my experience goes. They can't do anything, nor am I inclined to respect any attempt to try, which really ruins the appeal of eating a living person to me.

I never really had to 'get into' Same Size Vore as a result. As for how I got into vore in general, I thought it'd be really cool if I could do what they did in cartoons basically.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Germanor » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:03 am

same size vore is the best, I like the design
Germanor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Guy9956 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:19 am

Because of the bellies, weight gain, imprints, etc same size IMHO offers a more diverse set of characteristics. Also you got to be into Macrophilia. Heck I'm the opposite I don't see the appeal to GTS, what's the point in eating someone when there is no bulge :?:
Guy9956
New to the forum

Postby delete8234b » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:20 am

Same-size vore was actually how I really got involved in vore to begin with. IDK exactly what it is about it, but I always love the thought of having no room to move or breathe. The idea that something that is the same size as me manages to encapsulate me and puts me in such a position to where I have no option but to become nutrients and fat just seems so... good to me!
delete8234b
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:30 am

Do you mean literally same size, or just what isn't macro/micro? The size differential I like is not for the prey to *actually* be the same size, but possibly the same species, or just small enough to swallow with great effort if there is no unnatural stretching or jaw dislocation or whatnot. The necessary components for me to enjoy any size difference are:

1. Prey smaller than predator.
2. Predator easily overpowers prey.
3. Predator can swallow prey whole and alive.
4. Predator can FEEL prey in mouth, throat, and stomach, prey must make a tactile impact.
5. Throat bulge/stomach bulge.

Most macro/micro doesn't do it for me because I can't imagine a teeny tiny bit of food really being all that impressive or memorable. I need that prey to make a decent meal by itself. I like the personal attention given to prey rather than being reduced to one of many foods. I like if the outline of the prey can be discerned. I like if the prey can feel the predator's movements, pressure if the predator touches their stomach, etc. I guess it is all about interaction and intimate tactile sensations.
blergle
---

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:36 am

What a weird question.

How do people get into macro/micro vore? How do they get into vore at all? Just because it's not the kind of vore you prefer certainly doesn't mean you're not just as weird as the rest of us here.

Vore in and of itself is hardly a "default" or "vanilla" kink.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:35 am

Guy9956 wrote:Because of the bellies, weight gain, imprints, etc same size IMHO offers a more diverse set of characteristics. Also you got to be into Macrophilia. Heck I'm the opposite I don't see the appeal to GTS, what's the point in eating someone when there is no bulge :?:

Yes. I'm personally into a bit of both. Not ant size micro/macro but somewhere in the middle. I like my giantess' to be able to actually taste their prey. Vorefan comics, Bigbig, and Adjectivenouncombo got me into same size and mini giantess vore.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby coop500 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:09 am

As someone who enjoys both, it's all about opinions and appeal. Both can sound boring when simplified, but really one is not better than the other, it's just preference.

I started as a macro/micro fan, well really we called it G/T on deviantart, but same thing really. And then as time went on I started to get into small belly bulges, which requires larger prey. I am not quite into same size in the very literal sense of the word, I prefer the prey to at least be like a foot and a half shorter than the predator.

Regardless though i like them both because they have different aspects to offer. Macro/micro is a little more intimidating but can be done in a protective manner, gobbling little ones up to keep them safe and so the predator doesn't have to worry about stepping on them, plus it's a little more 'secret' when there's no bulge at all. And I like tiny throat bulges the predator can rub before they slip down past his collarbone. Macro/micro gives a more 'helpless' feeling in that can work both ways, the prey is in need to be kept safe because of it, but also can't do much about being 'protected' in a tummy.

But when the prey is bigger it can be fun too, the element of surprise when the prey is gently gulped down and curled up in a cozy tummy, a warm little lump for the pred to rub and pat, but small enough still to hide from the public, though he might get a comment or two about gaining some weight. (I don't do digestion of course so not literal weight gain). Here I still prefer helpless prey but at least it has to be done out of sight and leaves the predator feeling full.

Anyway point is both have appeals, neither is more or less intimate inherently either as it depends on how it's done, same-size vore can be not intimate too. I know I missed a lot but I was mostly focusing on what I like about both.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby PrimalJuggernaut » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:17 am

Remember Men in Black 2? Where Serleena turns into a model from a lingerie catalog before getting snagged by a rapist--- only to noisily eat him off screen, then come back with a bloated gut, before deciding "oh, I guess that ruins my figure. Damn." when she looks at the magazine again, and just puking up the rest of the guy?

That, or like, the Terror Toad episode of Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. Those things just clicked something in my head when I was younger.
PrimalJuggernaut
Been posting for a bit

Postby GoTee1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:22 am

This is a funny way of looking at it. To me vore is an extension of belly stuffing, taking gluttony to the absolute extreme. That, and I suppose someone eating someone of equal size is very empowering. They don't NEED to be enormous to put someone in this position.
GoTee1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pyrod » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:30 am

MIB 2 introduce me to vore and same size in general. I tend to have a belly fetish anyway so it kind of goes hand and hand.
Pyrod
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:37 am

There's also nothing wrong with only liking one or the other, though some friendly respect can go a long ways~ *hint hint*
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:52 am

Intimacy. When the pred and prey are the same size, the experience is more intimate. With Micro/Macro, the pred can't exactly feel their prey squirming down their throat and into their belly. I liken this to swallowing a drink of water. You can't exactly feel it sliding down. Same Size prey, however, you can feel. Every intimate moment, every struggle, every squirm.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Birichino » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:01 am

Artemis wrote:I've never understood the appeal of macro/micro vore. To me, eating some helpless micro that can't even attempt to resist you is pretty much the same thing as eating regular food. I just kinda swallow them and then they're gone as far as my experience goes. They can't do anything, nor am I inclined to respect any attempt to try, which really ruins the appeal of eating a living person to me.

I never really had to 'get into' Same Size Vore as a result. As for how I got into vore in general, I thought it'd be really cool if I could do what they did in cartoons basically.

What if you could communicate with or watch your prey? Do you think that would change it? Or is the connection through touch still important? And in that case, what if a micro had disproportionate strength, so that you could feel their struggles as much, or even more, since they're able to get leverage?
Or is it more about overpowering something there would normally be doubt you could? That seems to be part of the appeal for both predators and prey.

Of course, there's no one answer. Every kind of vore has some niches of appeal unique to it. Same size offers stuffing and suffocation, while micro/macro has some adventure aspect to it (where a pred can be large enough to act as an "environment") and plays off a standing imbalance of power. The topic, as I would try to answer it, is basically asking for a list of appeals to compare and contrast, rather than a simple mechanic.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:21 pm

I think for me my trigger was Serleena from MIB II. I was mostly into GTS content before then but, didn't know what vore was until Serleena. I can't remember how I knew to start calling eating people vore. But, Serleena was defo the highlight. As for what started my obsession for giantess I blame Disneys Alice in Wonderland. Yes, I know she's a child but I was too when I first watched it. Can't blame me for having a crush on her when even her voice was hot. :-D

I can remember the first time watching men in Black II as the scene was spoiled for me as we watch a DVD copy of it in school. A girl shouted, "Oh, this is the part where she eats this guy". Not preparing for the sudden impact it would have on my life. Even since then I've loved big girls and vore. hehe
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RuffledFerret » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:28 pm

From what I've seen, same-size is the main content a lot of those annoying "make fun of a different group of people every day" Youtubers use as examples of what vore is (because it is by far the strangest visually) while they point and laugh at voreaphilia before asking you to like/comment/subscribe.

ahem

It's all subjective and preference-based. Some people love same-size and others cannot begin to understand it. While everyone may also have their reasons for inhabiting either side of the spectrum, it's a subconscious decision they have possibly no control over.
Last edited by RuffledFerret on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:30 pm

I'm not really into "Same-size" per se, I prefer there being a slight size-difference between the Prey and the Pred, not where the Prey is shrunken, (although I don't mind that too much) but just enough to where the Prey is smaller then the Pred.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion