Weirdest vore ideas you had?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Weirdest vore ideas you had?

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Not sure how much this is a thing or not, but I always wanted to design a predator live off their prey by extracting nutrients via an umbilical cord. The idea would be to keep the prey weak enough at all times so they couldn't fight back, but strong enough to keep the predator fed. Sort of an enslavement vore. Has this been explored in the past?
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vored123 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:11 pm

prey in significant other's belly and fuck them through their navel and cum on the prey
vored123
Been posting for a bit

Postby extremelydevious » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:09 am

Scarecrow1 wrote:
I'm going to have to request the name of that anime good sir

no idea, but i am fairly certain that you can find it in the videos section of aryion
extremelydevious
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thibs » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:59 pm

Well it’s not just an idea. See when I was young there was no where, even on the internet, where I could really touch on my fetishes(It’s a cluster of a whole bunch of esoteric stuff.). What I did have, was an active imagination and access to a colour printer. So I basically made a basic kinky board game. It’s changed and evolved over the years and now rather than print anything out I usually just do anything directly on my computer but I still play it when I can make time for it. There’s something about the chance of things going one way or the other that I really enjoy so it works for me.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Had a cold-blooded species using unbirth to have the girl act as a consistent heat source but I think that's common, I just don't look at furry stuff.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:36 pm

One of my weirdest ideas is a scenario where the pred is the kind of character who has cartoon like abilities, and can do unrealistic things, and the scenario ends with her turning herself into a vacuum cleaner and sucking up the prey, and then turning back to herself with the prey now in her stomach.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby extremelydevious » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:27 pm

the pred is my OCs hand and the prey is a ratatta. I just drew it up today, totally spontaneous too didnt plan it just did it, partly for the practice drawing hands. Now people cant comprehend that its just a normal hand :D
they figure the arm must have a throat or something
extremelydevious
Been posting for a bit

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:54 pm

It's a Bigby's swallowing hand puppet spell! :P
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:06 am

An apprentice wants to overthrow her trainer and uses a magic portal spell on a mirror so that when he is looking into a full length mirror across the room she can have a smaller replica of the mirror and shake it over her mouth. Don't know if it is weird or good.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:30 pm

One of my strange fantasies was that the swallowed victim is not eaten away by the stomach acid, but slowly becomes embedded in the stomach wall, like the previous victims of the pred, and then the preys are able to communicate with each other telepathically.
MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:36 pm

MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys wrote:One of my strange fantasies was that the swallowed victim is not eaten away by the stomach acid, but slowly becomes embedded in the stomach wall, like the previous victims of the pred, and then the preys are able to communicate with each other telepathically.

like this?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/644378
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby 4thedegen » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:38 pm

Indisputably, the weirdest idea I had was the prey also eating the pred while in the pred's stomach. In the context of soft vore, I wonder sometimes if there is anything of it
4thedegen
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:03 pm

I came up with many giantess vore ideas for fun and all of them are weird in their own way. Ranging from the cult of giantess warriors that hunt soldiers, a Christmas themed one that a giantess visit multiple villages every 12 days before Christmas Day and one about a new science teacher/housemaster for sorority secretly a mad scientist went to the worst boarding school ever, and abduct students in detention to sorority by shrinking them. The shrunken students escape but have to run and hide from most of the sorority sisters, who are just as bad as the mad scientist.
Last edited by Bowyer2 on Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WingedDevourer » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:15 pm

Ok, stupid idea that I do not endorse. Fine a freshly beached Sperm Whale and using a rebreather crawl into its mouth, down its gullet and into its stomach. If only it were possible...good thing this fetish is pure fantasy.
100% Prey Meat. Hungry? Why wait....take me!
WingedDevourer
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:32 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:
MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys wrote:One of my strange fantasies was that the swallowed victim is not eaten away by the stomach acid, but slowly becomes embedded in the stomach wall, like the previous victims of the pred, and then the preys are able to communicate with each other telepathically.

like this?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/644378

yes, that's what it is :gulp:
MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys
Been posting for a bit

Postby Filan » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:03 am

I had this one twisted idea that involves a setting fantasy, modern, scifi any of them. Where the immortality of elves are not fueled by normal magic but instead they periodically consume people from one of the smaller species. Not too hard due to the elves averaging 200ft tall but they must swallow the prey whole and alive so their bodies can properly absorb the life energy. They in fact gain a bit extra time between consumptions if they can find someone to enter them willingly.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Mecho » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:53 am

Reverse object vore. Favorites are humanoid skyscrapes and spaceships that eats people :)
Humanoid-looking preds in general that is based out of objects are e big one for me in general~
Mecho
---

Postby TSaPA » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:07 am

So I've seen a couple stories about an unbirth pred greedily and obsessively stuffing her womb with as much prey as she possibly can, and now I'm beginning to imagine a scenario where the pred's womb like... outgrows her to consume more prey. Like when her belly gets too full and stretched to its limit to take any more yet she keeps trying to stuff more and more prey up her nethers than can clearly fit, her womb begins to grow and stretch like a translucent prehensile tube to engulf them anyway, becoming something like the egg sac on the Xenomorph Queen that just keeps getting longer and thicker as it swallows more prey.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby WaterWheel » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:03 am

There was actually some stuff in Star Wars legends of sarlaacs working like that. Where they'd preserve their prey inside them. The idea was to justify that one line C-3PO says about it digesting people over a thousand years. Some things would also have it mentally interact with a torment the prey entombed within it's flesh. If I recall correctly there was also at one point a Sith Lord who was eaten and preserved by a sarlaac like that and using The Force he was able to psychically merge with it.
WaterWheel
New to the forum

Postby THEholySnail » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:21 pm

One of my weirder ideas was a more anatomical thought where the tongue basically starts inside the belly. It can be stretched upwards towards the mouth and out, to grab and even ingest prey. The prey basicly lands inside that long tongue, essentially the tongue being the actual stomach.
After the prey is digested inside the tongue, all that comes out is saliva.

Another one, works best for spider-like beings, where the "spider" and the web actually grow into each other, with the Web being a massive intestinal labyrinth, where digestion basicly makes this web grow and grow, until all is engulfed.
THEholySnail
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion