Weirdest vore ideas you had?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Weirdest vore ideas you had?

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:49 pm

What are your weirdest vore ideas you've had? Stories, drawings, scenarios, etc.
It could be funny, embarrassing, or a guilty pleasure. Share what your idea was.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Re: Weirdest vore ideas you had?

Postby hotpocketshogun » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:34 pm

jeez i could fill a thread with this. ummm.., off the top of my head...

commanding an army of big-booty women; mostly having them in formation, drilling but with a lewd twist, just as making them bend over and push their faces in eachother's butts in unison. of course it inevitably leads to vore; things like having them line up on all fours and forward march up eachother's rears...or commanding them in a vore-battle against an army of preds, but purposedly getting them all eaten with my commands to watch and enjoy. There's tons of variences; being ferals instead of human women, and army of shota boys instead of women, an advesary army of a similar force who's leader and I are in cahoots both of us purposedly getting our armies vored by eachothers to leave none left just for the fap material.

lately i've been very much into "extinction play" as i call it. Imagine if every human male on earth suddenly decided being preyed upon to extinction was the hottest idea ever, and somehow created or found some pred species to help, or become preds themselves, to start nomming all the women. As they are gobbled up the males just watch and fap, wasting their genetic material by masturbating to the sight rather than making any attempt to offset the decline through breeding. The knowledge that all females, and probably the males afterwards, are being eaten out existence perpetuating. Again this has variances; alien invasion, horse uprsising, industrial-scale voring, etc.

hope i didn't derail this thread or jump the shark too soon.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:38 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:jeez i could fill a thread with this. ummm.., off the top of my head...

commanding an army of big-booty women; mostly having them in formation, drilling but with a lewd twist, just as making them bend over and push their faces in eachother's butts in unison. of course it inevitably leads to vore; things like having them line up on all fours and forward march up eachother's rears...or commanding them in a vore-battle against an army of preds, but purposedly getting them all eaten with my commands to watch and enjoy. There's tons of variences; being ferals instead of human women, and army of shota boys instead of women, an advesary army of a similar force who's leader and I are in cahoots both of us purposedly getting our armies vored by eachothers to leave none left just for the fap material.

lately i've been very much into "extinction play" as i call it. Imagine if every human male on earth suddenly decided being preyed upon to extinction was the hottest idea ever, and somehow created or found some pred species to help, or become preds themselves, to start nomming all the women. As they are gobbled up the males just watch and fap, wasting their genetic material by masturbating to the sight rather than making any attempt to offset the decline through breeding. The knowledge that all females, and probably the males afterwards, are being eaten out existence perpetuating. Again this has variances; alien invasion, horse uprsising, industrial-scale voring, etc.

hope i didn't derail this thread or jump the shark too soon.

Lol I'm dead. XD

Extinction level orgy? This is something I'd see from an Adult Swim show.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:01 pm

Didn't think of anything weird recently. A few months ago, was thinking of women who'd unbirth the upper halves of their body, then get trapped in pants and walk around as a pair of legs.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:04 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:Didn't think of anything weird recently. A few months ago, was thinking of women who'd unbirth the upper halves of their body, then get trapped in pants and walk around as a pair of legs.

As in just the legs alone?
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:58 pm

TimberWolf25 wrote:
Lol I'm dead. XD

Extinction level orgy? This is something I'd see from an Adult Swim show.

Yeah one of those grotesquely sexual graphic acid trips of a show, like superjail or that other one... Of course i usually imagine the whole thing taking months and being more of a casual setting; a backdrop

polyedit2000 wrote:Didn't think of anything weird recently. A few months ago, was thinking of women who'd unbirth the upper halves of their body, then get trapped in pants and walk around as a pair of legs.

and I think he means like..their legs are left hanging out and stuffed into a pair of leggings with the pred's; two pais of legs crammed in the pant, not even getting rest after being halfway sucked in...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfieBoy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Had a dream where this young woman (probably 19 or 20) who had like... an hourglass figure and d-cups, ya know the whole 10 yards... went around and started to consume other girls at this high school. But the way she did it was the weird part. She was wearing like... leggings, some sneakers, and a crop top or a sports bra I forget which. And her exposed midriff would extend outward, like a filing cabinet drawer, with the rails and everything. And then she'd grab a girl, force them to curl up into a ball or something, put them into this "drawer", then her midriff would retract, taking the girl with it. The girls would just disappear seemingly once they entered this drawer and were closed inside.

Heck there was even one part of the dream where the pred said something along the lines of "filing this one under 'delicious' or something".
WolfieBoy
???

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:06 pm

I guess I'll talk about my weird vore idea I had. It was piñata vore.
First it came to me in a dream, then I decided to do more with it. The dream had a piñata dog being hit to break out candy. Everyone left except one guy who kept trying to get the candy out. It decided it had enough and ate him. It's belly was full when all the people came back. Everyone thought it had more candy inside so they started hitting it. Then it threw up all the candy with the guy's watch.
I wanted to expand on this idea as a character who ate people that abused piñatas and turned them into candy. Objects voring people seemed stupid but I rolled with it.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby TimberWolf25 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:11 pm

WolfieBoy wrote:Had a dream where this young woman (probably 19 or 20) who had like... an hourglass figure and d-cups, ya know the whole 10 yards... went around and started to consume other girls at this high school. But the way she did it was the weird part. She was wearing like... leggings, some sneakers, and a crop top or a sports bra I forget which. And her exposed midriff would extend outward, like a filing cabinet drawer, with the rails and everything. And then she'd grab a girl, force them to curl up into a ball or something, put them into this "drawer", then her midriff would retract, taking the girl with it. The girls would just disappear seemingly once they entered this drawer and were closed inside.

Heck there was even one part of the dream where the pred said something along the lines of "filing this one under 'delicious' or something".

Filing cabinet vore, now that's definitely weird.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:15 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:
and I think he means like..their legs are left hanging out and stuffed into a pair of leggings with the pred's; two pais of legs crammed in the pant, not even getting rest after being halfway sucked in...

I was thinking self-unbirth there. Was also thinking that another woman could then get partly-anal vored to look like one person.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby RedBoggle » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:45 pm

I've got a few weird ones that I'm saving for story premises, but there are some I've discussed before.

The least weird of my weird ones is making parodies of classical literature. It seems fairly normal, but the thing that made it weird for me was the idea of specifically parodying The Cask of Amontillado and other stories that, while heavy in atmosphere, have virtually nothing that would even suggest it's even possible to insert vore in them without some stretching.

There's also this one idea I shared in a topic about alternate methods of digestion where the pred digests the prey's ability to dream, either through supernatural means or by more scientifically plausible methods that would block the neurons responsible for REM, so the prey would need to be eaten by the predator on a nightly basis.

In that same topic, I also discussed an idea that was introduced to me by Peter Pan in Scarlet.
Spoiler: show
In that book, Hook comes back without his memory or sense of identity because it was all digested by the crocodile. It turns out that it's because his clothes were digested, and he stocked his self worth and identity in those clothes, therefore he regains them when he gets a new suit.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 pm

RedBoggle wrote:I've got a few weird ones that I'm saving for story premises, but there are some I've discussed before.

In that same topic, I also discussed an idea that was introduced to me by Peter Pan in Scarlet.
In that book, Hook comes back without his memory or sense of identity because it was all digested by the crocodile. It turns out that it's because his clothes were digested, and he stocked his self worth and identity in those clothes, therefore he regains them when he gets a new suit.

So... sort of like a Soul Jar. His soul was in his clothes, and when the crocodile digested the clothes, he lost his sense of self, his body wandering about like a shell until he finds a new outfit, which gives him a new soul as well, but it's basically the same soul?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:58 am

Injured or dead prey being eaten, digested, then rebuilds in the predator and comes out the other end in perfect health.
Jayezox
---

Postby RedBoggle » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:07 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:
RedBoggle wrote:I've got a few weird ones that I'm saving for story premises, but there are some I've discussed before.

So... sort of like a Soul Jar. His soul was in his clothes, and when the crocodile digested the clothes, he lost his sense of self, his body wandering about like a shell until he finds a new outfit, which gives him a new soul as well, but it's basically the same soul?

Not quite, rather his sense of personal identity instead. It happened due to thematic reasons in which the book decided to take the phrase "Clothes make the man" in a literal sense, so Captain Hook can't understand himself as Captain Hook without his apparel.
RedBoggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:21 am

WolfieBoy wrote:Had a dream where this young woman (probably 19 or 20) who had like... an hourglass figure and d-cups, ya know the whole 10 yards... went around and started to consume other girls at this high school. But the way she did it was the weird part. She was wearing like... leggings, some sneakers, and a crop top or a sports bra I forget which. And her exposed midriff would extend outward, like a filing cabinet drawer, with the rails and everything. And then she'd grab a girl, force them to curl up into a ball or something, put them into this "drawer", then her midriff would retract, taking the girl with it. The girls would just disappear seemingly once they entered this drawer and were closed inside.

Lol nice
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby extremelydevious » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:59 am

Jayezox wrote:Injured or dead prey being eaten, digested, then rebuilds in the predator and comes out the other end in perfect health.

Theres an anime, or at least a few OVAs about an MC with that exact ability, though they leave the front, not back.

After reading these ideas im suddenly feeling very self conscious because i dont think even one of these is at all weird, they all seem like totally legitimate regular somewhat higher level in creativity, vore art/comic ideas.

Probably the oddest idea ive had so far i havent properly defined because its still fairly new and im not likely to do it but,
A character would be put in a position where they have to swallow a huge bead string and use their digestive tract to move them along it, however they also cant just swallow a bunch because if any 2 beads tangle they will get stuck. Its sort of a death trap / villainy challenge scenario. their arms and feet would be bound so this is their only choice. I never gave thought into the motivation for clearing the challenge however, especially since it would take them pretty much the whole day to reach a key perhaps.
But one idea i did want to try with this was, that it was an elaborate birthday prank or some other prank in general, the actual challenge was vaguely defined, there may have been another way that wasnt clearly conveyed to them thinking they had to swallow their way up the bead rope. Their arms and legs would be bound by rope and ductape, or, something so that they couldnt move the beads through the gap between their thigh/shoulders and body, since they still have their hands free.

Anyway, their friends would show up while they are half way through and see them half way up the rope, and it would be super embarassing, plus then they will see that they hid the thing that would let them cut the tape too well, the bead rope was actually just like kids playground climbing rope with plastic balls to grab on, easily climbed up using your thighs and forearms when your hands and feet are cuffed together, would seem more dangerous than it was.
extremelydevious
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scarecrow1 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 pm

extremelydevious wrote:
Jayezox wrote:Injured or dead prey being eaten, digested, then rebuilds in the predator and comes out the other end in perfect health.

Theres an anime, or at least a few OVAs about an MC with that exact ability, though they leave the front, not back.

After reading these ideas im suddenly feeling very self conscious because i dont think even one of these is at all weird, they all seem like totally legitimate regular somewhat higher level in creativity, vore art/comic ideas.

Probably the oddest idea ive had so far i havent properly defined because its still fairly new and im not likely to do it but,
A character would be put in a position where they have to swallow a huge bead string and use their digestive tract to move them along it, however they also cant just swallow a bunch because if any 2 beads tangle they will get stuck. Its sort of a death trap / villainy challenge scenario. their arms and feet would be bound so this is their only choice. I never gave thought into the motivation for clearing the challenge however, especially since it would take them pretty much the whole day to reach a key perhaps.
But one idea i did want to try with this was, that it was an elaborate birthday prank or some other prank in general, the actual challenge was vaguely defined, there may have been another way that wasnt clearly conveyed to them thinking they had to swallow their way up the bead rope. Their arms and legs would be bound by rope and ductape, or, something so that they couldnt move the beads through the gap between their thigh/shoulders and body, since they still have their hands free.

Anyway, their friends would show up while they are half way through and see them half way up the rope, and it would be super embarassing, plus then they will see that they hid the thing that would let them cut the tape too well, the bead rope was actually just like kids playground climbing rope with plastic balls to grab on, easily climbed up using your thighs and forearms when your hands and feet are cuffed together, would seem more dangerous than it was.

I'm going to have to request the name of that anime good sir
Scarecrow1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:28 pm

I once had a dream with some weird oral vore stuff. It was one of those dreams where you're not actually in it, it's more like you're watching a movie. In any case, a male werewolf swallowed a woman, then a cloud would cover the moon, and the werewolf would be forced to regurgitate her as he changed back to human form. This occurred several times in a row, with the woman being disoriented but not experiencing any real harm but that's not the weird part. The weird part is that when the woman was swallowed, the bulge was centered in the werewolf's body, so that there was an equal amount of bulge in front, back and sides. Then when she was regurgitated, his back was still curved where the rear bulge had been, and his front was concave so that entire torso curved into a half circle above his hips.

Eventually someone else came, and, well, I don't quite remember what happened next, the new guy either shot the werewolf dead or injected him with a cure. Just when they thought everything would be alright, with the woman and one of the guys(if the werewolf was shot, it was the guy who shot him, but if he was cured, it was the ex-werewolf) walking back to the car, the moon comes out again, and the woman turns out to be a werewolf now, and she swallows the guy she's with. And all the clouds are now gone, so the guy stays inside. Her body bulged the same way, but the dream ended before the moon set, so I don't know if she had the weird curve in human form.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby TimberWolf25 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Interesting dream, but not too strange of a concept. I had dreams where I was there but not quite actually there physically.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:00 pm

The dream in general wasn't weird. The way the centered bulge and subsequent spine bend looked in the dream was VERY weird, and well into the realms of body horror. I just shared the circumstances for context, and the end because that twist both speaks to me as a monster movie fan (that sort of twist ending has to have it's own trope, though I'm not sure which one qualifies) and because that changed a nightmare into something fun for me.

I've probably had weirder ideas at times, but the only one that I can think of offhand that might be weirder than that freaky sight is pneumostome vore with a slug pred.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion