Does your vore OC(s) represent You? Or just a tool?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Does your vore OC(s) represent You? Or just a tool?

Postby Humbug » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:46 am

Most of my characters are largely archetypes. The core fantasy ones tend to have some degree of relation to me, but a good portion of my characters, especially the ones for my more modern no-magic setting, are just fun ideas I want to explore or based on people I've met but am not like.

I do have two 'sonae based on myself, but I try to keep one of them (my namesake, Humbug) out of vore if I can other than as an observer/feeder, and the other one is basically a personification of my creative impulses, many of which go toward vore obviously.
Humbug
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:53 am

My characters represent parts of my own personality sometimes, depending on my own mood. When I'm serious I default to serious characters, when feeling cheerful, humourous characters.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:26 pm

Kinda all of those at the same time, a little bit.
Kitsouille
???

Postby gullvy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Well, some of my characters are strictly fantasies and don't represent me at all.

Others are still mostly made-up, but do contain small snippets of myself. Mostly because the easiest way to make myself like a character is to inject a bit of my own morals into them.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oligan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:40 pm

I don't think my oc are representing myself. I think they're just a representation of what I find attractive in a characters, and I use them for vore fantasies.
But councerning my main oc Louka, there's some light trait of my personality that I put on him.

I also love to extend their personality, sometime I put a part of myself in order to make them feel more like a complete character, but I don't think there's a representation of me through my oc.
Oligan
Been posting for a bit

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:45 pm

My main OC is pretty much me. My self insert.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:00 pm

the characters i make are not meant to represent me directly, but usually have traits that i find relatable and thus reflect some aspects of myself, or at least my interests--some more so than others. i think that's pretty much unavoidable unless you're going out of your way to make a character as different from you as possible.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:29 pm

My characters always represent themselves, and they are chosen for a particular story or role-play—which, for me, is a collaborative story. I don't keep a list to make available for particular role-plays as I generally make new ones for each role-play, unless a role-play is a sequel to a prior role-play.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:44 am

I think my OCs represent some of my character traits but only very specific ones. They don't really give a full picture of my personality.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby merlovinit » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:44 am

-accidental double post, sry-
Last edited by merlovinit on Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby AutumnFerret » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:56 am

one of my OCs definitely does. he possesses basically every aspect of my personality and I like to project myself onto him when I write him and RP as him.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:04 am

I don't think so, but there are aspects of me in each character, just expanded and added upon to make a full character. They say it's easier to write what you know, so starting with a seed from yourself that can grow into a full character can make some interesting things happen and be a little easier to write over time.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion