What movies did you go see just because it had vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What movies did you go see just because it had vore?

Postby AutumnFerret » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:09 am

I've watched a ton of syfy original movies and just general B-movies about giant snakes or whatnot in hopes there would be a really good vore scene hidden somewhere within.... theres not.. there never is... every time the snake or whatever eats someone it's always off screen or covered in CGI blood. Snakes don't eat their prey one bite at a time SYFY!! that's not how snakes work!
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby PatricksPrivate7 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:13 am

None. I don't tend to enjoy vore in cinema, its usually generic animal/monster stuff. If there's vore I actually enjoy, that's an added bonus.
PatricksPrivate7
Been posting for a bit

Postby boomer91 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:32 am

I'll rewatch a few that I know are gold - Anaconda, Deep Rising, a tiny sliver of snake goodness in Cabin in the Woods...

But few and far between alas
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Postby Verilo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:33 am

I think if a movie made it clear that there was going to be something like this in it, they've gone in completely the wrong direction in terms of advertisement. So no, I've never gone to see a movie "just because it had vore", and aside from Dragon from Shrek, I can't recall there being a moment in a movie I've seen all the way through that had it. I don't include that eel girl movie or Men in Black 2 because I only saw those clips on Youtube.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:31 am

The only movies I have seen that came close to a vore scene were The Lion King, where Scar had Zazu in his mouth, and Ferngully, where the lizard nearly swallowed Zach the shrunken human for his lunch. Other than that, I can't think of any.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion