What prey goes good with any pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What prey goes good with any pred?

Postby justinrpg » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:45 am

When I say "any pred", I do not necessarily mean anything and everything that eats. It can be anything and everything that does eat, but for those who cannot fantasize or get aroused by certain preds, then I mean every pred that you are into. Since vore is my top fetish, I can get aroused by vore art even of creatures (preds) I do not like.

With that being said, what prey that it does not matter what pred swallows this prey, you like to see that prey being eaten?

For me, human prey. That is my favorite prey. It does not matter what swallows the human, I am almost always turned on by humans being swallowed. I like human prey being eaten by everything from animals, to Pokémon, dragons, monsters (anime or not), and even other humans. Anything from A to Z, if humans are the prey, I like vore of it.

Again, since vore is my top fetish, I can get aroused by vore art even of creatures (preds) I do not like most of the time if they prey is human prey.

Same size vore is a turn off for me, so in most cases, size altering needs to be done for the human to be swallowed. Preferably the human to be shrunken (no surprise there).
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What prey goes good with any pred?

Postby Hanzo » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:53 am

For me, its my own cursed prey/pred character. No matter how many times he gets eaten or is digested, he comes back as what ate him.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby illirium » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:28 pm

I'm going to second "human prey." :3 Not the only prey species I enjoy, but you gotta admit, us H. Saps are dang tasty. Suitable for any palate!
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Bunnies. Small, fluffy, sexy in either gender, delicious, addictive.

Edit: Otters too. They go down easy..
Indighost
---

Postby coop500 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:43 pm

Child prey mostly, but I still must have the predator be male
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:57 am

Vore is a fetish, intimately connected with sex, and I don't have a secondary fetish that attracts me to other species. So humans (or humanlike creatures, eg elves, hobbits, fairies, vulcans, orions, twi'leks, etc) are the preferred prey.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Anything human or human-like (ie, elves). Unfortunately wouldn't quite fit with any pred, but nagas/lamias/whatever and their spaghetti shape can be slurped down but virtually anything with lips and not too many big teeth (that could get in the way). Stuff like carnivorous plants are out, but it still cover a lot of possible preds.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Aboriginal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:33 am

Again, human prey here (especially myself), but I'm also fond of certain live foods like oysters or fish.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion