Sharing possible IRL Vore rps and LF Vore vids

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Sharing possible IRL Vore rps and LF Vore vids

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:38 am

Hey so I’m curious if there’s any irl Vore videos or picture of people doing irl Vore rps because I have wondered and thought of some ideas where people can actually rp Vore in real life and not just in fantasy and art exclusively... I want to share everyone those ideas so maybe Vore lovers out there can try it out!

My ideas are mainly same size human on human Vore because I really wanna see 2 partners “eat each other instead of the usual get eaten by inanimate objects

Obviously you can’t actually swallow a whole person whole for real but I’m thinking of some ideas...
First one being having a partner curl up tightly in a ball wearing loose or flexible clothing or even very little or no clothing, then wear a oversized or super stretchy and elastic shirt and try to wrap your partner completely with the shirt and have your partner sit on your lap while being curled up so your partner could pretend he or she’s your prey eaten and stretched out as a nice sexy bulge squirming around as you rub and hug your partner in your “belly”

I’ve been looking everywhere across YouTube and other sources for videos of that idea so please if anyone has some or found some tell me here I really would love to see someone try this, I honestly wish I have someone irl who’s willing to try this with me... but I’m a bit lonely and it’s hard to find someone comfortable doing this...

The second Vore idea I’m looking and thought of is similar to the first one but wearing some sort of elastic suit instead, stretchy enough to hold another person inside the belly region, yes I am aware there are a few fur suits that can do that but I am more interested in seeing Vore suits that isn’t furry exclusively

The third idea I came up with is why not use giant balloons as belly bulges imitations? Like get yourself inside a balloon, have a partner wear some form of suit with the same color as the balloon and have yourself sit on top of his lap, deflate the balloon and from there you can have a really skin-tight Mogabulge belly!

Now the fourth and final idea I came up with is why not use a full body pantyhose and have your partner get inside the same pantry hose and have him or her curled up into a tight ball and simulate being a squirming prey bulging out~

Those are all my ideas for irl Vore so far and if there are any videos or images out there with those ideas or some other form or attempt on making irl Vore without any photoshops or photoedits please let me know!!!
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Sharing possible IRL Vore rps and LF Vore vids

Postby Bright » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:51 am

This comes to mind:

Someone in furry outfit with a big belly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w26_f4HbQG4&t=3s
Last edited by Bright on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 pm

Bright wrote:This ocmes to mind:

I’ve seen this before and as much as I like this I personally prefer and wish for one where it’s non-Furry or if it’s human on human instead, still amazing tho
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coldbrush » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:48 pm

Bright wrote:This comes to mind:

Someone in furry outfit with a big belly.

Oh I had almost forgotten that video! Frickin adorable.
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby shadowwolfgp » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:28 pm

Late to the paety but this is exactly what I do, check my profile
shadowwolfgp
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion