There is A Smash Bros Direct happening on Vore Day!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

There is A Smash Bros Direct happening on Vore Day!

Postby Sabwhy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:43 am

I was already excited for this Vore Day. Not only does the initial 8/8 (ate/ate) pun get amplified by being on 2018 (20-ate-teen), but now there gonna be plenty of Nintendo vibes and inspirations floating around! I personally can't wait, anyone else feel this way?
Sabwhy
New to the forum

Re: There is A Smash Bros Direct happening on Vore Day!

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:03 am

yays i cant waait also i may be idiot and i may hafta look it up later but why august 8 called vore day?
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:12 am

not into gaming, myself, so i can't say i share the excitement or inspiration for that part.. but how often does 8-8-18 come along? the date is definitely worth some kind of artistic tribute.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:26 am

I'm imagining at least one person is going to challenge themselves to draw vore art of whatever character is revealed(there can't not be a character revealed here right? The game is only a few months off and they've already revealed practically everything else about the game, the only things left are stages, and the various item types, and I can't really imagine they would dedicated an entire direct to just those.), I would honestly consider doing it myself if I actually had proper artistic skill.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VincentShadowScale » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:11 am

bloodwolfvamp wrote:yays i cant waait also i may be idiot and i may hafta look it up later but why august 8 called vore day?

8/8 sounds like Ate Ate
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oniric » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:33 am

Extremely hyped for it. What a nice surprise. I'd love it if there was any sort of vore-related content in the Direct, even if it was (obviously) unintentional. Besides Kirby/Yoshi/etc.
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Sabwhy wrote:I was already excited for this Vore Day. Not only does the initial 8/8 (ate/ate) pun get amplified by being on 2018 (20-ate-teen), but now there gonna be plenty of Nintendo vibes and inspirations floating around! I personally can't wait, anyone else feel this way?

Holy shit. Kirby and Yoshi confirmed. :O
RealZikik
Participator

Postby jyoster » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:05 pm

On a side note, for those that are interested.

The Interview for Scott Cawthon, the creator of Fnaf, will happen on the same day.

Three events on one day?!? That's crazy!!!
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClaudeFrollo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:06 pm

I'm hoping for a K. Rool reveal, since he's about the only non-human predator I can enjoy.
ClaudeFrollo
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:42 am

Alright, so I'm gonna say who the characters(including echo fighters, of which there where multiple) are and other new things I feel like I need to talk about, but I'm putting them in a spoiler tag for anybody who doesn't want to know.
Spoiler: show
Simon Belmont as a new character with Richter Belmont as an Echo with unique animations, he also brings with him a stage packed full of hazards in the form of Castlevania enemies(one of which was actually teased but not shown, and I don't know enough about Castlevania to guess what it is since it's not Dracula) and Alucard as an assist trophy
Chrom as an Echo Fighter
Dark Samus as an Echo Fighter
Mimikyu is a new pokeball possibility. It basically uses its Z-move on the enemies. Additionally, I'm pretty sure it straight up just destroys the victim without releasing them if they have too high a percent, so basically it has vore with digestion if you want to think of it like that.
Shovel Knight is an assist trophy
Ashley is still an assist trophy sadly
A Rathalos from Monster Hunter is in as both a stage boss and an assist trophy
They showed off the menu, including a secret mode that they blurred out. Lots of people are hoping its a story mode, but everybody is certain its at lest some kind of single player mode.
And finally(I think) King K Rool is now a playable character. They made it look like he would be a DeDeDe echo at first but he isn't.

I personally was left a little bit upset because of the characters that were de-confirmed as playable, but I'm happy for the people who got their beloved characters in the game, and I admit the trailers made me excited too in spite of the fact that I wasn't particularly .
Last edited by DollyFailFail on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:59 am

Hey. If Rathalos can both be a stage boss and an assist trophy, I think assist trophies and Pokéball Pokémon can be playable as well.
Then again, it's baseless outside of that, but hey, I'm hoping that'll be true.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Oniric » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 am

OMG I'm so happy about King K. Rool FINALLY being playable!! It was about fucking time!! Just look at that beautiful golden belly!! <3
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Hey. If Rathalos can both be a stage boss and an assist trophy, I think assist trophies and Pokéball Pokémon can be playable as well.
Then again, it's baseless outside of that, but hey, I'm hoping that'll be true.

Well to be fair there's a lot more than just one Rathalos, it's a whole species so it makes sense that there can be more than one of them as opposed to multiple copies of individual people, but even taking that into account the various Pokeball 'mons would still have a chance at the very least.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:59 am

Yeah, I was gonna bring that up. Having Trainer 'zard and Pokéball 'zard in the same game wouldn't seem too far fetched.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Oniric » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:08 pm

I was just rewatching the Direct. Did anyone else get a funny feeling when they zoomed in DK's open mouth during King K. Rool's reveal trailer? Hehehe.
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lightness0001 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:24 pm

Oniric wrote:I was just rewatching the Direct. Did anyone else get a funny feeling when they zoomed in DK's open mouth during King K. Rool's reveal trailer? Hehehe.

Spoiler: show
Yeah Nintendo loves their super HD renders. Look at that tongue glisten. :9

And of course, King K. Rool himself just looks great. Very nice belly going on there.
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClaudeFrollo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:32 pm

Check out this screenshot of K. Rool's belly at its largest: https://www.smashbros.com/assets_v2/img ... l/ss_5.jpg

I wish he had some sort of eating mechanic like Kirby/Dedede/Wario/Yoshi, but he still looks great.
ClaudeFrollo
New to the forum

Postby Oniric » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 pm

ClaudeFrollo wrote:Check out this screenshot of K. Rool's belly at its largest: https://www.smashbros.com/assets_v2/img ... l/ss_5.jpg

I wish he had some sort of eating mechanic like Kirby/Dedede/Wario/Yoshi, but he still looks great.

Beautiful! ♡

He doesn't really have any "vorish" move in his games, though, unlike those other characters. It would've been a nice touch, that's true. :P
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby Michele » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:21 am

I wish Gulpin from Brawl returned...

Actually, why did most of the pokemons from Brawl get cut in Smash 4?
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sabwhy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:34 am

Ahhhh King K Rool, Ratholos, Mimikyu, and Ditto~

I had a feeling there'd be some great vore content in this direct. >//w//>
Sabwhy
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion