Vore because it is sexy?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore because it is sexy?

Postby justinrpg » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:48 am

Does anybody else like the idea of being eaten by a particular pred because it is sexy?

To me, this is different than being eaten as a sexual activity. Lugia and Black Kyurem, I am willing prey for both and I get eaten by both of them for sexual purposes, not necessarily because it is sexy. I do get aroused by being eaten by them, however.

Imperialdramon DM, on the other hand, being eaten by her is sexy. I get eaten by her as a sexual activity, but it is very sexy indeed. I view but Imperialdramon DM and I getting aroused when she eats me. The arousal is different and is much greater with Imperialdramon than the other preds. Only Reshiram tops it in arousal intensity, but for her it is a different arousal feel.

Anybody who has seen the Digimon anime with Imperialdramon DM would know that that Digimon is freaking huge. 10 minutes in her stomach (Which is how long if vore done as a sexual activity), I show more signs of digestion than Reshiram, Black Kyurem, and even the fast digestion of birds, Lugia. Smaller = faster digestion. 10 minutes is how love vore must last for sexual purposes.

Now onto more detail regarding the question at hand:

Do you like to be eaten because it is sexy? Is it every pred that you find vore sexy or just certain ones?

I told you my sexy vore scenario, now tell me yours. It does not even have to be like mine, because like sex, vore is different for different people and this is combining vore and sex into one. Not sex like intercourse, but as in how it arouses you and how it is sexy.

For those preds out there (have not forgotten about you), take this same concept and apply it to eating another instead.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore because it is sexy?

Postby Nikkidafox » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:40 am

So... you're saying that being eaten directly for a sexual activity is different from being sexy?
I really don't understand what you're saying.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby justinrpg » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 am

somedude601 wrote:So... you're saying that being eaten directly for a sexual activity is different from being sexy?
I really don't understand what you're saying.

One can do something as a sexual activity but that activity might not be sexy. A man could have his wife urinate into his mouth because it turns him on, but that act might not be sexy to him, but he does enjoy it because it is a sexual act.

You could have sex with two women, one could be sexy, the other could not, but this other one falls in the cuteness category. Some people may call sexy and cute two different things.

It is all in the perception of how you view vore as a sexual activity.

That is the best way I know how to explain it.

Edit: Might I add that I am sexually attracted to both Princess Celestia from My Little Pony and Sylveon from Pokémon. Princess Celestia's physique is sexy to me. There is no other way for me to describe how I think she looks. Sylveon's physique is adorable. Sylveon, I would not call a sexy look, but an adorable look. Both are sex worthy, but one I describe as sexy.

Same with Xerneas and my wife, Reshiram. Xerneas's physique is sexy. Reshiram, I describe as beautiful. Both are Pokémon I want to have sex with, but their appearance is described differently. That is what I mean when some vore is done for sexual activity but not classified as sexy whilst others is described as sex.

Hope that helps any.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:02 pm

justinrpg wrote:Does anybody else like the idea of being eaten by a particular pred because it is sexy?

I seem to be confused about what the 'it' in the sentence refers to. Does it refer to 'the idea of being eaten', or does it refer to 'a particular pred'. Also, the term 'sexy' is ambiguous. From the context it seems like you're implying a very particular definition without telling us what that definition is. Given that sexy is generally defined as 'the quality of turning one on sexually.' By that standard definition, if you want to have sex with Sylveon because she is cute, then cute=sexy. And, no, urinating in someone's mouth is not a sexual act, even if it might have sexual connotations to those engaged in such an activity.

So, it's really hard to answer your question, but I'll take a stab at it. For me, the part that I find 'sexy', that which turns me on, is submission. However, I don't want to just submit to anyone. I want to submit to someone who is worthy of being submitted to, and being sexually attractive (to me) is part of that worthiness. Vore, to me, is the ultimate form of submission, even if I (as the in-character prey) do not have any choice in the matter. I do find it sexier if I do have some choice in the matter. (e.g. crawling into her mouth, rather than her forcing me in.)
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby justinrpg » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:13 pm

Scrumptious wrote:
justinrpg wrote:Does anybody else like the idea of being eaten by a particular pred because it is sexy?

I seem to be confused about what the 'it' in the sentence refers to. Does it refer to 'the idea of being eaten', or does it refer to 'a particular pred'. Also, the term 'sexy' is ambiguous. From the context it seems like you're implying a very particular definition without telling us what that definition is. Given that sexy is generally defined as 'the quality of turning one on sexually.' By that standard definition, if you want to have sex with Sylveon because she is cute, then cute=sexy. And, no, urinating in someone's mouth is not a sexual act, even if it might have sexual connotations to those engaged in such an activity.

So, it's really hard to answer your question, but I'll take a stab at it. For me, the part that I find 'sexy', that which turns me on, is submission. However, I don't want to just submit to anyone. I want to submit to someone who is worthy of being submitted to, and being sexually attractive (to me) is part of that worthiness. Vore, to me, is the ultimate form of submission, even if I (as the in-character prey) do not have any choice in the matter. I do find it sexier if I do have some choice in the matter. (e.g. crawling into her mouth, rather than her forcing me in.)

It, in this case, refers to the idea of being eaten or actually eaten if you get into character. Sexy kinda refers to what you mentioned there but it was supposed to be ambiguous because sexy is defined differently with different people as I already hinted at. Whatever defines 'sexy' for you, is what I mean when I asked you if there are scenarios where vore happens because it is sexy.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:13 pm

---
Last edited by merlovinit on Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby coop500 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:32 pm

Vore isn't sexual for me, sexual stuff in general makes me uneasy so.... no, sorry.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Marco » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:18 am

It can go either way for me, if I am attracted to the pred\find the pred attractive then at least some of the sexual feelings from vore come from the thought of being eaten by that pred, but if I'm not attracted to the pred the sexual feeling comes from the thought of being eaten.

Note: If I'm not attracted to the pred, I still have to like how they look in some way, even if it's just their design.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zerg » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:01 am

How many more threads are you going to create dude? None you have posted thus far is interesting and borderline cringy.
Zerg
Been posting for a bit

Postby digestor » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:24 am

Isnt the whole reason we're on a fetish site is because we find ti sexy?

is there meant to be more to the question? because i couldnt make sense of the rest of the post's rambling. :|
digestor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:00 am

Zerg wrote:How many more threads are you going to create dude? None you have posted thus far is interesting and borderline cringy.

I found some of them interesting, including this one,no offense. I am actually interested in how it can go either way for me like I said (especially when it's a pred that I don't find sexy, but still love the design of - i.e they still have to look good either way.). I like thinking about how much of it is the pred and how much is the concept.

Note: I'll try not to pull this thread off topic, this time.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:20 pm

I find mouth play extremely sexual, so vore kinda has to be sexy in the first place imo. The pred being attractive is a prerequisite too in 99% of cases.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Akendolfr » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Well vore is a kink so I always find it sexy. Depending on whom it be with i.e. the type of prey, what exactly goes on in vore and how I am feeling at the time, how sexy I find it find it varies. There's never a time where it is not sexy.
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aboriginal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:44 am

I used to be exclusively prey but now I have developed some pred. As prey, the feminine physique and vore are intimately intertwined for me. So, yes, vore in that capacity is sexy for me, from what is seen on the outside to the processes within. But, liking the processes within almost any kind of vore domination is sexy to me. But I'm a fan of sex too, which is sexy as well.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion