Would you resist being swallowed by Imperfect Cell?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Would you resist being swallowed by Imperfect Cell?

Postby KungPowPelican » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Some people get aroused at the thought of themselves getting eaten and/or swallowed by different predators. With that said, let's talk about Imperfect Cell from Dragon Ball Z. One of his methods for "eating", is opening up his sharp tail into a funnel, and swallowing his victims whole and headfirst as they struggle and squirm with their arms pinned to the side. The idea of being absorbed by Cell has always aroused me, and he's one of my favorite vore predators.

In a fictional scenario (or maybe even IRL if you want to go that route), let's say Imperfect Cell wanted you on the menu. One day, he broke into your home when you were all by yourself. He's wants to absorb you into his being by swallowing you whole with his tail. Do you like the idea of being swallowed by Cell and would you willingly go, or would you resist and try to fight for your life?

Edit: This isn't the method where Cell stabs the victim with his tail, it's the one where he turns his tail into a funnel and swallows the victim whole.
Last edited by KungPowPelican on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Re: Would you resist being swallowed by Imperfect Cell?

Postby StaticBlue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Not sure why Cell would try to absorb me as the only power he would gain would be sleep deprivation and pervy thoughts but I would definitely struggle. That being said, Cell is an awesome predator O.O
StaticBlue
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:42 pm

Digestion isn't my thing so yeah not my thing
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby RiffRaff » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:04 am

Going the fictional route, as IRL would be mostly screaming and fighting, it would probably be a case of trying to escape but giving in once it was quite clear he had won. I don't think even in fantasy I would just drop in front of a pred and beg to be eaten without some prior conditioning.
RiffRaff
Been posting for a bit

Postby boomer91 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:00 am

FOR REAL THOUGH

SOMEONE WHO WRITES FOR THAT SHOW MUST HAVE A VORE FETISH

As it stands, I'd probably pee in fear but be fairly helpless against him.... slurp.

I really must draw him >_>
boomer91
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:52 am

Considering that he's a guy, yes, yes I would.
Honestly, I'm not even sure why there seems to be so much obsession with him. There are so many other characters that would be so much better in my mind.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KungPowPelican » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 am

boomer91 wrote:SOMEONE WHO WRITES FOR THAT SHOW MUST HAVE A VORE FETISH

Lol, I bet.

As for this topic, I've always liked the idea of being eaten by Cell. There's no way I'd do it in an IRL scenario, though. I'd probably scream and fight for my life, but might give in since I wouldn't be able to escape. In a fictional scenario, however, it would more interesting. I've always wondered what it feels like to be eaten by Cell.

I picture a scenario where I'm on a college campus walking at night by myself only to get swallowed whole by Cell. One of my friends (who's a girl) just happens to be walking by on the college Campus, and they witness the terror. They see me kicking and fighting and struggling as Cell's funnel tail is over my head and my arms are pinned to the side. My friend lets out a scream, which gets Cell's attention and then he goes after them next.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:57 am

Well, considering the fact that he's a male villain, I'm straight, and the most swallowing he would probably do to anything that isn't Cyborgs 17 and 18 (Oh, what? You call them Androids? Good for you. You're wrong.) Anyway, considering the most swallowing he would do to anything that isn't them would involve stabbing you and swallowing each and every cell in your body as you slowly and painfully beg for help that will never come... I'm gonna say no. I will, in fact, resist being "swallowed" by Imperfect Cell as much as possible.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Well he's not the kind of pred I like, I don't like tail vore, absorption or digestion and I'm very little into same-size. I'd say no even if Cell was a catgirl.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Eznam » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:00 am

So the weird bug thing?.. No... Maybe the noseless half-man, but why would anyone want the weird bug
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:00 pm

I mean I would hate it but struggling seems pointless against characters so ridiculously overpowered they can flick a mountain into space with their pinky finger.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Akendolfr » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:01 pm

I would. Tail vore just ain't my gig and nor is he :v
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:58 am

A whole lot of no's so I would definitely resist.
Jayezox
---

Postby PikachuX2073 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:21 pm

I have my own substitution for Cell in general.
It's a combination of the ideas of Cell transforming into an Oozaru, and a Saiyan that was born as an Oozaru. (Definitely going to post about it here someday!)

But regular Cell? I have nightmares about both his methods still … not even gonna muse that!

But I can talk about the Oozaru/Cell hybrid of anyone's interested! :wink:
PikachuX2073
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion