POV M/F Vore Video Series (Pred Input Required)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

POV M/F Vore Video Series (Pred Input Required)

Postby LittleAlisonGreen » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:46 am

Hi. I am going to begin a series of videos that hopefully give the preds out there an opportunity to experience what it's like to gobble up a helpless, struggling female victim whole and alive. I would like to hear from m/f preds only in this case but please bear with me while I explain what we are doing and what we'd like in more detail :-)

The videos are being made in collaboration with my bf's studio which is https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119032/foot-tongue-mouth-and-vore . There are plenty of videos that are POV from the perspective of the prey but very few the other way round. Financially, the videos will be a slight risk to make as most of our customers visit our store for f/m and f/f content but I guess you might say it's a personal wish of mine to see this kind of video being made. If enough support is shown, we will ,naturally, make more with different models.

The only videos we have so far that fall within the m/f category were made with the help of an Aryion user by the name Predilection who supplied his amazing voice work.
One of these was an immersive audio only project with a dragon and a girl (imaginatively entitled "The Girl and the Dragon" :-D ) A preview can be found here:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119032/19311689/The+Girl+and+the+Dragon+%28An+Immersive+M%2FF+Vore+Audio+Experience%29

The other video was a POV scene with the pred's voice overdubbed, a preview of which can be found here:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119032/19481893/Possessive+American+Guy+Turns+Into+A+Monster+And+Eats+His+Shy+English+Date+%28POV+M%2FF+Vore%29

At the end of this message, I will provide a Google Drive link to a folder containing a preview to our latest, unreleased POV m/f vore video, along with 12 screenshots from the video. The video was made with one of our models, Mary. She is naturally quite book-wormish and shy and seemed to be the ideal girl to act as prey. I personally identify with prey of this character too. There is a strong focus on feet so preds with a foot fetish are especially encouraged to comment as this is a direction we will continue going in. All of our videos are soft vore only so comments in line with this limitation would be appreciated (no references to gore, chewing, digestion, scat etc. Absolutely nothing against them but it would not be helpful to us for making these videos). Mary is a good and convincing actress so if any of you don't like seeing damsels in distress or women in peril and find this kind of image/video disturbing, please just don't use the link :-)

I would love to hear from the m/f preds out there as their input will give me a deeper understanding of the fetish from THEIR perspective and it would be really cool if they could offer the following information :

1) What is your first thought when you see the snapshots of Mary? What is appealing to you about her? What are you doing and thinking as you stand there looking at her? What is it about how you imagine her personality to be that makes her appealing prey? How do you imagine her to taste? Which part of her would you start with? How would you go about swallowing her? How does it make you feel as she struggles, kicks and sobs? What is your favourite part about the whole experience? (You can be as candid as you feel comfortable with. We know it is pure fantasy and we don't imagine for one moment that you enjoy seeing anyone suffer in real life so let your fantasy and imagination run where it will)

2) On the finished video, would you like to hear the pred's voice overdubbed? Would you like to hear eating sound effects (eg slurping and smacking of lips etc)?
Would you prefer it if there is no pred voice or sound effects and just Mary's voice? (We may make a version with AND without voice)

3) What would YOU say to Mary before you ate her? What might the background be to your encounter? Perhaps you know each other.

4) Are you a human, a giant, a monster, a dragon etc?

5) Is POV m/f vore from the pred's perspective something you as preds even WANT to see?

Finally, if any of you are interested in working with me to provide a voice over, give me a shout (you would record your vocals and send them over to me and I would overdub them onto the video. A half decent mic would be required of course :-) )

Here is the link to the folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13vuNTfzNDjNmplnoxuWOb9qFG281B3mT

Please do not share the link or any of it's contents further as this is exclusively for you guys.

I'm really looking forward to hearing what you have to say and I hope your input will be both exciting to read and helpful in making future videos of this kind :-)
Kicking and Screaming.
LittleAlisonGreen
New to the forum

Re: POV M/F Vore Video Series (Pred Input Required)

Postby Nic386 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm

LittleAlisonGreen, Did you want us to respond in this thread or in a Direct Message?
Nic386
Somewhat familiar

Postby LittleAlisonGreen » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Hi Nic. Whatever you feel most comfortable with :-)
Kicking and Screaming.
LittleAlisonGreen
New to the forum

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:45 pm

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby LittleAlisonGreen » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Thankyou for the answers Selfrog. Without the voice of the pred in the background, teasing would have to be a purely suggestive phenomenon I guess. Maybe the actress could respond to teasing as if the pred has said something and kind of hint at what he might have said :-)

I guess there will be a fair few people who would want digestion the same as you and I understand for many it's an integral part of it. It's certainly something that could be considered for future projects and maybe could even exist as an alt. version so that both options could be available.

I agree with the slurping too. I think it would be nice to hear at least something from the pred's side to add that extra touch of immersion!

Thanks again for the feedback. It's very helpful!
Kicking and Screaming.
LittleAlisonGreen
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion