How many people would you eat/let yourself get eaten by

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How many people would you eat/let yourself get eaten by

Postby Eznam » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:11 pm

As in the actual number of distinct unique characters. Animal races don't count, because you can't answer "humans" either. I'm curious if gut sluts are a common thing. You can describe your top characters. Also if you've got alot of people in mind, try to describe some common theme between them
Last edited by Eznam on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How many people would you eat/let yourself get eaten by

Postby Merodi » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:32 pm

I picked 50 cause I have a lot of characters I like and would like to be prey for, but I didn't count. It's mostly anime characters and characters from games or cartoons. Only human and demi guys though.
Current favorites are Sendak from Voltron, Killer T Cell from Hataraku Saibou and Endeavor from My Hero Academia, but there's so many more.
Merodi
Participator

Postby stearwing » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:41 pm

>distinct unique characters
Not like that matters, they won't be either once they get back out.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby FanficFetishist » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:56 pm

There's a HUGE amount of characters I would eat, honestly.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Merodi wrote:I picked 50 cause I have a lot of characters I like and would like to be prey for, but I didn't count. It's mostly anime characters and characters from games or cartoons. Only human and demi guys though.
Current favorites are Sendak from Voltron, Killer T Cell from Hataraku Saibou and Endeavor from My Hero Academia, but there's so many more.

I always wondered how people expect vore to look on guys, especially muscular ones. Is it same size?

stearwing wrote:>distinct unique characters

It's about the journey, not the destination.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StaticBlue » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Eat ALL the people OwO
StaticBlue
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Uhh, I guess two, that's what I voted for.
As a observer/prey IRL I could only be comfortable really with Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer) and Geralt of Rivia (Witcher)
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Eznam » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 am

I just realized I shouldn't have polled this because I need to know if you're pred or prey to see any relevance in the numbers. I'm pretty sure most preds have a few dozen people they want to eat that come to mind right off the bat.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:18 am

Eznam wrote:
Merodi wrote:I picked 50 cause I have a lot of characters I like and would like to be prey for, but I didn't count. It's mostly anime characters and characters from games or cartoons. Only human and demi guys though.

I always wondered how people expect vore to look on guys, especially muscular ones. Is it same size?

I like both same size and micro. Have you ever seen one of those super toned competetive eaters after they ate like 16lbs of food with their bellies all distended? Kinda like that. Just a bit more, obviously, since your average adult weight significantly more than 16 pounds haha
Merodi
Participator

Postby stearwing » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:25 am

Eznam wrote:

The journey, as in what?
They die, they begin to liquefy, they lose all defining features not even a quarter of the way through?
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Eznam » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:53 am

stearwing wrote:The journey, as in what?
They die, they begin to liquefy, they lose all defining features not even a quarter of the way through?

Yeah but there's still like half a meter of you that they're alive through :neutral: Unless you're very small. Then it's like a foot long.

Plus it's where most of their time is spent. Intestines are like a speed highway for feces.

Merodi wrote:I like both same size and micro. Have you ever seen one of those super toned competetive eaters after they ate like 16lbs of food with their bellies all distended? Kinda like that. Just a bit more, obviously, since your average adult weight significantly more than 16 pounds haha

I haven't, actually. I've never looked at competitive eating outside of that one archie comic where jughead won one. You can show me though.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Akendolfr » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Well I just tend to enjoy one on one sessions with prey so I'd really just limit myself to one. I may go beyond that on rare occasion but yah, only one. More of a reason to make it last :v
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Akendolfr wrote:Well I just tend to enjoy one on one sessions with prey so I'd really just limit myself to one. I may go beyond that on rare occasion but yah, only one. More of a reason to make it last :v

That's not what I meant.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Hmmm. Quite a good number of preds that I'd want to eat me. I can't really give a number. But if I had to guess I'd go out on a limb and say 100.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby akiramatsuo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Looking back as a fantasy, every girl I've ever had a crush on I have thought about them eating me at least once, if not more than once. that is a total of... 8 people, including my wife who is lovely and accepts my fantasy/fetishes/kinks with great love. scenarios vary for how they happen but it always revolves around the girls favorite food.
akiramatsuo
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:22 am

Around a hundred maybe? I'd probably get attached to whoever ate me first though so that would drop to one.
Jayezox
---

Postby AutumnFerret » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:56 am

well I'm almost always food unless I'm feeling particularly hungry....

so, characters I would like to get eaten by. i can think of a few...

1. Shantoa: my absolute favorite pred girl. she's a hybrid fox/horse anthro with a beautifully sexy horse cock. she actually RP's with people on F-list where she perma-vore's other peoples characters. And she is my number one choice to be eaten and digested by.

2. Talash: a stunning dragon anthro dickgirl. she is characterized by her uncontrollable desire to eat all her boyfriends once she gets "bored of them". she's my second choice, and I'd love to add to her chubby belly.

3. Tartii (Nummynumz): no matter what form she's in, dragon, lion, or snake, she's always super cute and I'd love to cuddle up in her belly.

4. pretty much any character drawn by Asaneman: Something about the way he draws his characters is just so appealing and makes me want to throw myself down their throats.

and as for character I would want to eat..... umm... i guess it would be cool to see what this guy tastes like...
https://e621.net/post/show/1566570/2018 ... butt-black
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:59 pm

Each and every one of my huspreds, which is at least over 20 of them. I'd be here all day listing them.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vorepun » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Honestly, every character I could see eating me is really just a stand in for my irl partner so....I guess one? Technically?
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bradleymiddler » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:18 am

I could see almost any furry character I know of nomming me. But I like to keep my fetish separate from all that so I don’t really fantasize.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion