ways that unbirth can protect a human being?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

ways that unbirth can protect a human being?

Postby justinrpg » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:09 pm

What are some ways that unbirth can protect a human being? Other than hiding a shrunken man so that nothing can step on him, squish him, eat him, or whatever. What are some unique ways that unbirth can protect a human or a shrunken human?

Like Rayquaza and Mega Rayquaza for me. When I go into her vagina, everything from the chest down is in her vagina while the chest up sticks out of her vagina. Mega/Rayquaza's vagina will contract against (or hug) my body, exactly the same way a female's vagina hugs or squeezes a penis during female orgasm. For Rayquaza, however, that reaction serves a different purpose. It is to prevent me from falling out of her vagina while Rayquaza is in flight since when Rayquaza flies, her vagina could face any direction including pointing down (upside down). Physically, the reaction is no different than how a vagina reacts this way to an orgasm, it just serves a different purpose, protecting me from falling out of her vagina. Rayquaza's vagina will hug my body as long as I am in her vagina. This does make it difficult to get out of her vagina when it is said and done and it is time for me to get out. If I take too long trying to get out, Rayquaza will just go about her day with me stuck in her vagina and she will go back towards the ground later so I can try again when she has time to.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: ways that unbirth can protect a human being?

Postby Eznam » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:32 pm

...Are you parodying vorarephiles?
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 pm

I don’t know whether or not this is appropriate, but I do know of a story somewhat similar to what you’re describing.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/60232
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Garz » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:01 pm

While not for unbirth in specific, I have toyed with the idea of having a wartime situation, where keeping the person inside is a good way of protecting them.

This could be the healer in a magical setting with a magic healer who is protected as long as inside the 'tank' (or even a mundane healer - just let them out to work their medicine later), or rescuing an injured comrade while down in the trenches in a way that's safer than bringing out a stretcher. Or capturing an enemy for safe transport, or a civilian who ends up on the battlefield for one reason or another.

Or an impromptu pokemon battle, to use an example more in line with the original poster's.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:08 am

I remember a writing.com interactive where the player is a criminal and a woman unbirths him to hide him from the police.
Jayezox
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:50 am

It could help cushion blows if the person was in a car-accident, apparently encasing someone as an emergency unbirth procedure would decrease the amount of injuries in a potential car-crash. Or help them heal faster from injuries.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Seelane » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:46 am

The main 2 ways it could help would be:

1:It can heal or even be able to regenerate any body loss.
A:Perfect for a Nurse, doctor, field medic.
B:Could be useful for scientist, researcher and biologist

2:The pred could be a bunker for the v.i.p.(This would require the pred to have a lot of mass both inner and outer to be able to cushion the blunt impact and maybe have an hardening skin to protect from sharp wound or high velocity objects.)
A:Could be useful in the army to protect the HR.
B:Could be useful bodyguard or to hide celebrities.
C:Could be useful in rescue during/after natural.
Problems like earthquake or tsunami.( can be pair.
up with option number 1 for maxresult)

Both options are only possible within a less realistic world as in RL if unbirth was possible: there would be no benefits as it wouldn't be able to heal nor protect the prey and could hurt the prey easilly.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Well, as much as I have a distaste for female preds, I do enjoy unbirth from time to time. Say, if I were a giantess and happened to find a cute tiny person who was lost in a dangerous place, I could unbirth them to hide them away and protect them. Or if they were stuck in a cold place and were freezing to death, I could tuck them away in my womb to keep them warm.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion