Anybody else do vore fantasies with non-vore hentai?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anybody else do vore fantasies with non-vore hentai?

Postby Aboriginal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:53 am

Some of the content out there is quite good for vore scenarios. I have an example, and I invite others to post likewise :).

https://yande.re/post/show/462613

The first thing I noticed was her stomach bulge, then my eyes travel up her wide hips and slender waist to her open mouth and the man's outstretched hand. She's already eaten but wants one last bite. I imagine that man feeding me to her on top of a quick-digesting aphrodisiac meal, then them having sex and the physical activity speeding up her digestion, with all the GUUURGLE and such going on and me having a front-row seat :).

Or perhaps she's going "Ahhh..." after she had already eaten me, and I am the sole thing making her stomach bulge. So while they're having sex my squirming around and sloshing in the tummy would be an aphrodisiac that speeds up digestion even faster.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Re: Anybody else do vore fantasies with non-vore hentai?

Postby Aboriginal » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:05 am

Here's another one for good measure. She's practically beckoning me to her hot, happy mouth :D.

On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:32 pm

The main reason I watch hentai is for the rare occasion of an inside mouth shot to occur, or the the glimpse of a uvula during fellatio scenes. I dunno if that counts as having vore fantasies in non-vore hentai though. I mean, I'm just looking to tickle my mouth and vore fetishes. Sometimes I just wish it was a vore hentai instead, like Allargando (giantess gives oral in a dream sequence) or Itadaki Seiki (succubus vampire can mind read your fantasies and adapt her body and skills according to it). I don't even need to say anything more than those descriptions for the vore to be imagined.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Jayezox » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:05 am

Yes, especially with close-ups, licking lips, and face sitting just to name a few.
Jayezox
---

Return to General Vore Discussion