Your smallest vore pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Your smallest vore pred?

Postby justinrpg » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:05 am

What is the smallest creature that you want to be eaten by? Obviously, you would have to be much smaller than that small creature if you plan on being eaten by him/her. Anyway, what creature is that?

Mine is Meloetta. Since she IS a psychic type Pokémon, she can shrink me herself so I can be eaten by her. I like it if she swallows me out of mischief.

Meloetta is only 2 ft tall, exactly. That makes her a small pred.

She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Your smallest vore pred?

Postby coop500 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:37 am

I wouldn't call him small persay but probably Geralt of Rivia, I'm not entirely sure exactly how tall he is because it's never said but he's probably shorter than Lucifer, who's 6'3" simply because people were overall smaller back in Geralt's time. So if I had to guess... I'd say 6' even but probably a few inches shorter.

Also there are some people who like small preds without shrinking, I am not one of them but I imagine they will show up soon.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:16 am

Small Pokémon, but big image.
Huh.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Oniric » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:52 pm

I'm not a fan of vore where the pred is the same size or smaller than the prey, and with rare exceptions, I'm not a fan of shrinking scenarios either. Since I'm a pretty big guy myself, that means most of my preferred predators need to be even bigger. To also use a Pokémon as an example: Pangoro is a pretty nice size, smaller than him would start to get awkward.

Of course that is if I'm imagining the "real me" as the prey, which isn't actually that common. I can enjoy small preds like an anthro fox or otter if the prey is even smaller, like a rat.
Last edited by Oniric on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2inchlich » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:39 pm

My smallest pred is my oc gray. He's around 15 feet tall, but shrinks people to protectively vore them lol. Old drawing, but here he is https://file.toyhou.se/images/6198757_t ... iko31O.png I guess I probably have smaller characters that could shrink people, but he's the first that comes to mind.
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lightness0001 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:13 pm

The smallest pred I've ever written was a joltik. 4 inches tall! It ate a wailord (through weird means).
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Disable » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:21 pm

I loooove small preds!
There's nothing like a good turnabout in vore. It really pushes my buttons to see a small creature beat the odds and manage to wolf down someone bigger than it.

As for the smallest one I'm interested in?
Probably Pichu.

justinrpg wrote:Obviously, you would have to be much smaller than that small creature if you plan on being eaten by him/her.

You're not my real dad!!
Disable
Participator

Postby Artemis » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:03 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/476932 Mallory herself, my flagship and persona. She's a massive 4 feet, 9 inches. (Or 144.8 cm)

Preeetty small, for those of us normies.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Hmm, that's hard to say. As a macrophile, all of my preds are giants, so I can't quite say who is the smallest. If I had to choose, it would probably be Draco Ryugamine, my dragonboy pred. He's a size shifter, so he can change his size to an extent, but when he's not in his dragon form, he's the same size as an average human male.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Cheep Cheep for me, please! They're usually small and adorable, but they can expand depending on the prey they've swallowed, and would be holding in their belly. ^_^
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Perhaps it's time I added something constructive to this instead of cracking jokes about the image used.
I have a handful of preds I focus on who are pretty small themselves, and have shown themselves to be able to eat quite a number of larger prey (That "you'd have to be smaller than the small pred" rule's not gonna stop me, you know).
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:11 pm

justinrpg wrote:Obviously, you would have to be much smaller than that small creature if you plan on being eaten by him/her.

That's a load of bull. When I play a small predator, I play a small predator. In any case, the smallest pred I've ever played was a faerie about a quarter of an inch tall. Said character ate a dragon the size of a car.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby vore2412 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Have to say, prey doesn't have to be smaller than the predator for it to happen. As far as for what is the smallest vore predator? Well, either a fairy or mosquito girl. I'm strange, but I'm here. Plenty of room for strangeness.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Disable » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:06 am

vore2412 wrote:mosquito girl

I have no idea what this would look like, but I'm intrigued.
Disable
Participator

Postby Seelane » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:05 pm

A small fairy would be awesome(more celtic/old tale style, less disney style).
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AshLovehart » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:10 pm

Small preds are litterally my favorite thing ever and I am so sad that more people arent into them. I badly want someone to RP with someone some m/m scenes with them as a small pred.

Always love fairies, small dogs/cats, or even just tiny/shrunken people.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aboriginal » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:52 pm

When doing macro I guess the smallest pred would be about 75 60 feet tall. When doing micro then maybe myself being at most 5 inches tall and a petite human about just under 5 feet. I like my predators to be as filled as they can be by what they can swallow, without going to great lengths to swallow someone of similar size, so maybe some snake-like elasticity of the mouth and throat to help accommodate me.
Last edited by Aboriginal on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:07 am

Disable wrote:

Maybe it's the one from One Punch Man.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
Disable wrote:

Maybe it's the one from One Punch Man.

If that's the case, then no. That's gross. They're probably thinking about another, more cuter alternative.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JadeTheDeer » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:28 pm

Personally I just can't get my kicks anymore if my pred ain't shorter than Planck length.
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion