Keeping prey in their stomach longer than intended?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Keeping prey in their stomach longer than intended?

Postby justinrpg » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:59 am

What are some reasons that would cause a pred to keep prey in her stomach longer than the pred intended? Like if the pred wanted to throw him up earlier, but maybe something came up.

For me, my wife Reshiram

No, not this time

My Legendary Bae Xerneas. Her and I were in Versus Fighter (a fighting game). She used a vore attack sending me to her stomach. When my health is gone, we exit Versus Fighter. Since I was in her stomach when she won, I am still in her stomach when we return back to real life. It would be up to her to throw me up. Versus Fighter is just simulated damage. Now I feel real effects of being in her stomach

Long story short, If Xerneas finds out that the forest needs to be saved, or Yveltal is in the area and she needs to restore things turned to stone by Yveltal, the few minutes it would take to throw me up could be the difference between saving the forest and not saving the forest or giving life or not giving life. Therefore, I have to wait to be thrown up. Xerneas cares about me and does not want anything to happen to me, so she would normally throw me up right away. But when Xerneas has more important things on her plate, Xerneas figures that since she is a herbivore, I can survive three hours in her stomach which is enough time for her to do what she needs to.

What are some other ways that causes the pred to keep prey in her stomach longer than intended?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Keeping prey in their stomach longer than intended?

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:57 am

It is not in my intention to make fun of you personally nor of your fantasies but this is by far the funniest thread you've made ^^

In my fantasies, every time someone is eaten, they were meant to become nourishment with no escape, so a prey can hardly be in the stomach longer than intended. The only exception is one scenario I had thought about a smuggling pred. The idea come from Metal Gear Solid, where the main character can't bring equipment with him on the mission aside from binoculars but he manages to sneak in his cigarettes because the doctor injected stomach acids suppressors (for some reason, but nanomachines keep him nourished/energized for 24 hours and he doesn't need to eat although the only healing item are rations) so he somehow swallowed the whole pack and somehow retrieved them later. On many occasions, the character need to save and protect certain people, keep some items safe, get captured and get all his items away, etc.
Spoiler: show
Writing this made me realize how little sense that franchise made, despite the well-thought, complex writing and deep story-telling it is capable of. Also the main character's name is an innuendo and the franchise creator likes to explain to the 3D model designers that it is very important that the main character has not only a gorgeous ass but the best ass in the franchise. Said character lost his great ass in the upcoming Super Smash Bros game, status unknown about the recovery of his wondrous buttocks, but I digress.

So basically the idea of the smuggling pred is that for the duration of the 24 hours where the stomach acids have been suppressed, people can be swallowed whole but only after they've been shrunk (via a substance that shrinks them until they take another substance that grows them back to normal). The character proceed to make itself throw up once the mission is practically over and they need to "deliver" the prey(s). The thing is, the entire concept isn't pleasant for either pred or preys (especially the latter because of the confinement), but it's very easy to forget that someone is inside your stomach, so the prey could stay inside for way longer than expected. I think it's mostly dark humor more than erotism that makes me enjoy the idea of a prey being scared about being forgotten and that they're gonna die. Also, ingrate preys can and will always stay longer than they're supposed to, although never long enough for digestion to ensue.

Also yes I am aware that lack of oxygen, heat strokes, etc. would kill the smuggled preys even if the acids were suppressed, I like a relative realism in my fantasies but this one can be less realistic on that aspect.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion