Existing eating scenes, but with yourself?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Existing eating scenes, but with yourself?

Postby Marco » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:31 am

Another one of my weird questions out of curiosity.

Has anyone else at anytime found themselves thinking of actual scenes where someone gets eaten, like in a cartoon or a movie or whatever, because you liked the scene, but with you in place of one of the characters, like, if you're prey for example, it's you who gets eaten instead of whoever does normally? I'd do this a lot when I was younger, and in places I still do it now, though it is usually my character, not me who is eaten now. I also at times would replace the one who does the eating with a character that I wanted to be eaten by, so it's basically an existing scene in my head, but with the wrong characters.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Existing eating scenes, but with yourself?

Postby Aboriginal » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:46 am

I'm basically forced to do this, or I imagine my identity as the other prey character, for any vore scenes. Like in the scene where naruto gets eaten by the giant snake, immediately I go from observation to imagination. I've never though anything of this though, its just how I've always approached my vorarephilia. It'd be interesting to see if others do or if others simply enjoy watching the scene unfold.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby PatricksPrivate7 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:30 am

I do enjoy doing this. When I was first getting into vore I really was into imagining myself being the prey of the Eel Girl from the famous vore short film.
PatricksPrivate7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:37 pm

I enjoy vore scenes more when I imagine myself or one of my character replacing someone. It happens a lot if the only part I like about the scene is its concept.
Kitsouille
???

Postby DrakeX » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:41 pm

a lot xD, ive even do them on art a couple of times, i once made a comic of my dragon oc getting eaten pretty much the same way as Eustace got eaten by William the dragon in courage the cowardly dog, and just last week i commissioned an artist to draw a small secuence of a new form of my OC getting eaten by cub Simba the exact same way he ate the grub in the Hakuma Matata song
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:35 pm

I STILL do this, but with video game chaarcters instead. :D :lol:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby jaime » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:00 pm

I sometimes do this, but I'm forced to identify as the pred 'cause A) I'm too fat to taste good and B) if I were prey then my thicc would be a missed opportunity.

I know it's a little strange, but this is actually the biggest reason I'm losing weight. So I can comfortably identify as prey. I mean sure, getting healthy is an added bonus, but in the end screw health tbh, muh whoremoans is more important >->
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby StanleyVore » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:58 am

Yeah, I do that. But a lot of times I am myself.
StanleyVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby MizureSu » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:27 am

I'm always imagining myself as a pred
Like I see an amazing vore-scene and try to imagine myself on the pred's position and it is really cool and sexy for me ^^;
You are my nakama now and I don't care :D
MizureSu
New to the forum

Postby Laughinman » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:40 am

I have this quite often but add something:

I think the Batman Clayface vore scene was the first time i discovered my vore and suffocation fetish. I got really turned on imagining myself being in batmans position and struggling inside of clayface while i slowly suffocate (for myself I also let out the rescue part).

Same with the Batman beyond Inque Episode. I pictured myself getting pumped full of her ink and slowly suffocate (including some inflation through my pussy to let my belly grow).
Laughinman
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion