Attack On Titan?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Attack On Titan?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:23 pm

So Attack on Titan has been out for quite a while, and it's a pretty "vore" centric anime. The Titans in question generally swallow the humans whole, sometimes alive. My question is, where is all the Attack on Titan vore? You would think with how long it's been out, there'd be SOME. Especially concerning the one member of the Scout Legion under Levi and Annie's Titan form. A female titan, a creature who generally doesn't wear clothes and instead has some sort of... armor plating I suppose, covering her chest and crotch, and a member of the Scout Legion looking to learn all she can about the Titans. Where is the vore or unbirth between these two? I'm not saying I probably won't do this myself at some point, but you would think, if she managed to capture Titan Annie, she could really learn everything she could.

Some questions she might have that she could strike off of a list.

Are Titans capable of reproduction similar to humans? To get this answer, she could essentially force Titan Annie to take a Titan Cock, or even force Titan Annie and Titan Eren to bone, just to see if it works.

Are Titans able to control their digestion? Again, easily answered. Feed someone on death row, because it's obvious they have the death penalty, to Titan Annie or Titan Eren, with a com-set so they can talk about what's going on.

Do Titans get pleasure from things OTHER than eating? Still easily answered. This one could be done by Titan Annie getting felt up by multiple humans, including the Titan Obsessed Scout, possibly resulting in orgasm.

Are there other ways of making someone turn into a Titan? Answered by seeing what exactly they can do to get Eren or Annie to turn into Titans. It's been proven that pain causes the transformation. Eren has to bite himself, or be injured, and Annie has that ring with the spike she uses to cut her finger to trigger it. The question would be answered by seeing if attempting to force herself down Annie or Eren's throat, while they're still human, triggers a transformation simply to preserve their lives. Or any manner of answer.

Those are just a few of the questions I can see being answered at some point. I might get to an AoT fic eventually, but it's just an idea I had.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: Attack On Titan?

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:27 pm

I'm pretty sure titans have no reproductive organs and not much of a digestive system. It's explained in one episode that titans don't actually digest their prey but gorge themselves until they're "full" then regurgitate their food as some sticky puke ball. As for titan shifters, I'm not really sure how a titan gets this ability though I know they have to eat a human that is a titan shifter. I'm not sure how far you are into the story so I'm trying to avoid spoilers.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby 2inchlich » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:I'm pretty sure titans have no reproductive organs and not much of a digestive system. It's explained in one episode that titans don't actually digest their prey but gorge themselves until they're "full" then regurgitate their food as some sticky puke ball. As for titan shifters, I'm not really sure how a titan gets this ability though I know they have to eat a human that is a titan shifter. I'm not sure how far you are into the story so I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

This. Any vore would just be the titan potentially chewing up a human and... that's it. I guess you could do an AU where they have a digestive system but then you might as well just retcon the entire thing and just make normal macro vore art that isn't fandom related. A big point of the titans is the sheer terror of slowly dying after being devoured. Like, the people who die inside a titan seem to die after having lost limbs from being chewed and slowly bleeding out.

That being said, there's plenty of macro art out there that has similar themes plus digestion or unbirth.
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Could still be an interesting AU fic to write though.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby KingKabal777 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:43 pm

Love the idea. Fan of it's graphic content.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kdanielss » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:16 am

Well, these questions are only alluded to in season 2 and answered in season 3:
Spoiler: show
Titans are humans who were transformed into titans by a serum. When a titan devours a titan shifter the titan becomes a titan shifter and reverts back to being human. In EP5 a titan swallowed Eren Jager who was unknownly a titan shift at that point but due to the titan swallowing him alive he was able to transform and take out the titan.
kdanielss
Participator

Postby Dekkard2 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:48 am

I read ahead in the manga after season one ended (I didn't know at the time there was going to be a season two or three). The Jager basement volume explains everything but that's massive spoilers since it's the end of the series.

Edit: I forgot all about the titan serum
Dekkard2
---

Postby Seelane » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:59 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:I'm pretty sure titans have no reproductive organs and not much of a digestive system. It's explained in one episode that titans don't actually digest their prey but gorge themselves until they're "full" then regurgitate their food as some sticky puke ball. As for titan shifters, I'm not really sure how a titan gets this ability though I know they have to eat a human that is a titan shifter. I'm not sure how far you are into the story so I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

They do not have bowels, intestin and all but they have a stomach that can burn and melt people. There is actually a lot of vore fanart of SnK, its just harder to find die to how many different names it have that doesn't mean the same thing.
Shingeki no Kyojin: March of the Titan
L'attaque des titans: Attack of Titans/Titans Attack
You get the idea. There's also the fact that most titans are extremelly ugly(Except titanshifter, because of why not) so making vore put of them is harder for many to make them sexy, adding with the fact that most artists here are into female preds and the Titans mostly look like Males(Except YMIR and the Female Titan). General pix said it himself "If the titans were sexy lady, I wouldn't mind getting eaten by one"- or something like that...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarinLaFey » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:14 pm

To answer why there is a lack of AoT art, there's a few reasons.
1. Anything related to cannibalism seems to get less vore art. I don't know why, but it seems to be something I notice with certain series. Tokyo Ghoul is exceedingly popular, but I've probably at most seen like two or three pieces of vore fanart.
2. Probably under a different name, because I have seen some art, however it was taking the general concepts of AoT and making them sexy. Look at what Nitro Titan did for it.
3. While all vore fans congregate here, female preds rule
4. Titans are weird and ugly.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Draw me like one of your french girls
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 73/721.jpg
Dekkard2
---

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:30 pm

Dekkard2 wrote:Draw me like one of your french girls
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 73/721.jpg

XD
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Unless we're going into an alternative universe, all those questions have been answered already. Also the girl serving under Levi is her friend, not her underling, and her name is Hanji Zoe, or whatever different way you can write her name. But I agree, there's not a lot of AoT vore. I would assume ugly, old, fat, male titans and the hard vore is probably turning off people (or Annie's titan form lacking skin), but for a fetish that requires imagination, I find people to be unimaginative about this one. Replace ugly titans and hard vore with pretty titans and soft vore, problem solved.

Then again if it doesn't exist, maybe people simply don't enjoy the idea that much and that's ok, can't blame them.

Also, Sasha. The instant I saw her, I knew what the vore community had already done to her. But actually they didn't do anything and she hasn't been made into a pred yet.
Kitsouille
???

Postby fixated1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:40 pm

I walked into AoT all "ooh this is right up my alley," and then I saw it and I was definitely not excited about it anymore. I mean I was about the story and the theatrics but not about the things I thought I would be. They did a really good job packing all the horror they could into it.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Doku » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:15 pm

It initially surprised me that AoT had so little "Vore" themed fan-art. It no longer surprises me much. The series itself has gobs of images of giants of varying levels of attractiveness and horribleness devouring people. Fanart can include this, but none of it carries a fetishistic element to the art. It's simply straight fanart of what happens every episode in the series. If you can manage to find this titillating to your sensibilities, you would do so from the series' basic art to begin with. Fetish material is utterly unnecessary.

The second reality? Having spoken with fans of the series on its own merits for a while, I've seen a generally consistent response: Most of the fans I have ever talked to are NOT into vore. Not just 'eh,' but they are NOT into it, pointedly, aggressively, don't even mention it. The idea someone might find the scenes of the series to be arousing causes a pretty negative reaction. Now, I'm sure there's vore fans of the series out there, but it doesn't seem common, and the fandom I've encountered at least really doesn't take well to the link.

Me? I hate the series, but that's because I think it's poorly written and the story has no consistent, viable direction. I've never found anything truly meritorious to it, and I don't understand why some people I know crow about it.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:07 pm

I agree with Latroma, this makes lots of sense. The people I know that were huge fans of it back when AoT was trendy were never mentioning anything relatively vorish, they just called it "the horror" and then talked about which characters they ship together or cry over character deaths.

I agree it sucks too. It feels like shock value for newcomers to anime and normies and nothing stands straight in the story. The author can barely create a good base and then he tries to build something complex over it. Plenty of contradictions, stuff explained really badly or ignored/forgotten until 40 chapters later and characters are very shallow. The only thing worth caring about is the basement.
Even in the first episode it falls apart. The colossal and armored can appear out of of nowhere because they're people transforming into titans but the other titans kind of just, appeared? They sneaked up for miles across the open field and nobody heard or seen them coming. Did Reiner and Bertholt rounded up a herd of retarded pseudo-zombies and lead them allllllll the way up to the city? Looks like they don't need the power to control titans after all!

It has potential to be something good though. And it has potential for good vore stuff as well, as I said just take away the horror aspect.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Seelane » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I agree with Latroma, this makes lots of sense. The people I know that were huge fans of it back when AoT was trendy were never mentioning anything relatively vorish, they just called it "the horror" and then talked about which characters they ship together or cry over character deaths.

I agree it sucks too. It feels like shock value for newcomers to anime and normies and nothing stands straight in the story. The author can barely create a good base and then he tries to build something complex over it. Plenty of contradictions, stuff explained really badly or ignored/forgotten until 40 chapters later and characters are very shallow. The only thing worth caring about is the basement.
Even in the first episode it falls apart. The colossal and armored can appear out of of nowhere because they're people transforming into titans but the other titans kind of just, appeared? They sneaked up for miles across the open field and nobody heard or seen them coming. Did Reiner and Bertholt rounded up a herd of retarded pseudo-zombies and lead them allllllll the way up to the city? Looks like they don't need the power to control titans after all!

It has potential to be something good though. And it has potential for good vore stuff as well, as I said just take away the horror aspect.

I will say the same thing that I said 5 years ago and when I read the one-shot... Its basically The Village by Night Shyamalan but now with real monster and a exaggerated wall instead of a forest...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doku » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:39 pm

And not even with as good writing as Shyamalan (And no that doesn't mean I think the Village is good. It's just that AoT doesn't even meet its low bar of skill for me.)
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:15 pm

I like AoT but I can see why people hate the show. I stopped reading it when it got to a point when Eren was just pulling abilities out of his ass because the author wrote himself into a corner. Still like the animation in the show though. I came for the vore and sort of stayed for the 3D maneuvering gear.
Dekkard2
---

Postby EatPreyLove » Wed May 18, 2022 5:38 pm

Yeah, almost 5 years later and there is a scary lack of AoT vore.

Especially considering how in season 4
we get to see a ton of 'sentient titans'. Like, not just characters we know turning in to titans, but actually having full control over their actions and being able to talk.
Makes me want to get swallowed down by Annie even more knowing that she would be conscious of it the whole time.
Or Ymir... Or even Pieck!
There's just so many to choose from!

Somebody must do something about this!
EatPreyLove
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion